FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help me be slutty again...

Help me be slutty again...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Idk why but i've gone right off meets on here. Not that interested in new guys and don't know why. Half my old meets i'm not interested in either.

I haven't lost my mojo, am still very horny. So wtf is going on?

Don't think it's the messages coz plenty of them are decent, and loads of guys are good looking (to me anyway, and that's all that counts). I'm not looking for anything more than NSA so it's not that either.

I did go off another site, but the guys that messaged me were all shit and i didn't fancy them. This site is ok still and i like the guys. Fuck knows what's going on in my head right now, but i've taken 5 weeks off meeting and wanna get back into it somehow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

why do you want to get back in to it? Your intuition is telling you not to so you need to work out why your head is telling you to try and get back into it?

"why do you want to get back in to it? Your intuition is telling you not to so you need to work out why your head is telling you to try and get back into it? "

Yeah maybe. I don't feel like me right now and trying to figure out what's going on in my head and change this.

Was just browsing guys profiles on here 20 mins ago coz i wanted to find a meet, then a really hot guy messages me and i don't feel like meeting him, even though usually i would.

Ugh, wish i hadn't had a break from meeting now, seem to have messed myself up somehow.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you just need a break from it all then return refreshed. Try not to worry about it too much or that could make it worse.

"Maybe you just need a break from it all then return refreshed. Try not to worry about it too much or that could make it worse. "

Yeah worrying is making it worse. i'm not usually a worrier either oooh.

Think i'll just dive in and fuck someone, see if that does it. Maybe thinking about it making it worse.

I just messaged that other guy saying sorry, wish i'd left it and i would have said yes now lol.

I enjoyed a couple of meets this week, so the meets themselves aren't even the problem, it is me over thinking and when guys ask me to meet i don't feel like it. I did hunt out this weeks meets myself.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Do you want a different type of nsa?

I like to meet those that a regular thing has potential to build, friends but with sex

For me, this is more satisfying than just se, for the sake of sex, if that makes sense?

By *tloversCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

Maybe you want a different type of sex?

On my single profile I used to always go for filthy, kinky sex..being dominated and thrown around...but sometimes I would get in a funny mood and then fancy something softer and gentle ..wanted to be adored a bit

Maybe you not gone off sex just the type of sex

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

You always should know what is best for yourself...and I am sure you would never do something you didn't want to do.

You sound fairly sorted, so you will work your way through things, meets or no meets...

Good luck...

"Do you want a different type of nsa?

I like to meet those that a regular thing has potential to build, friends but with sex

For me, this is more satisfying than just se, for the sake of sex, if that makes sense? "

I usually have regular meets with a few non-regulars chucked in, this weeks meets were all regulars and i asked them to meet and was happy with this. I think you might have hit on something here now i think about it though, other regulars i'm not interested in and i'm also worried new guys will become regulars that i have to say i don't wanna meet any more. That is one thing i've been fed yup about, guys wanting to see me again when i don't want to see them again.

I think _tlovers is partly right as well actually. And i'm a bit contradictory to myself. I wanna have something more domme/sub based and i can't do this with my regulars coz i am completely NSA with them. Or i haven't figured out a way to do this yet?

"You always should know what is best for yourself...and I am sure you would never do something you didn't want to do.

You sound fairly sorted, so you will work your way through things, meets or no meets...

Good luck..."

Thanks, i am spending way too much fucking time thinking about things.

"Maybe you want a different type of sex?

On my single profile I used to always go for filthy, kinky sex..being dominated and thrown around...but sometimes I would get in a funny mood and then fancy something softer and gentle ..wanted to be adored a bit

Maybe you not gone off sex just the type of sex"

I agree.

The type of sex i'm wanting takes patience, and i am patient, but it's been like 8 months now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a break

"Have a break "

Am having a break from my usual yeah, it's obviously not what i want. Went for a wee, and realised i just wanna get out of the house.

Changed my profile to reflect this.

I know what bugged me (apart from everything else that bugs me lol), i offered GFE on my profile, thinking i will get to go out with guys, only thing is guys think staying in watching a film is GFE.

» Add a new message to this topic