FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwife and Me OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hove

Hi . We are a cuckold couple but are finding it hard to find a bull who understands the duties of the cuck .. Do other couples find this also ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Isn't it going to be different for every couple what the duties of the cuck are?

Isn't it down to discussing the scenario beforehand so everyone gets what they want?

Hove

We get that , but it seems that all the guys want to do is fuck the hotwife . It's a two way thing and the bull needs to include the cuck ....

By *awtymarkyMan  over a year ago

chester

"We get that , but it seems that all the guys want to do is fuck the hotwife . It's a two way thing and the bull needs to include the cuck ...."

You're so right the bull must include the cuck.

Being a bull myself I like my cucks to perform clean up duties. Get the wife ready for me ,assist me in certain tasks, be willing to take photos videos, help with holding down the wife. Dressing the wife in her outfit for me to make sure the wife is ready for me. Plus do anything else I demand shame your not up north

Leicestershire

"We get that , but it seems that all the guys want to do is fuck the hotwife . It's a two way thing and the bull needs to include the cuck ...."

Ahhhhhh! That's because you are not meeting Bulls. You are meeting men that have learnt if they claim to be Bulls and say the right things beforehand they get to fix the wife.

Leicestershire

Fuck the wife even.

Hove

And your the of bull we would love to meet ...

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

Dreams of a cuck bf

Hove

And that's want we meant ... They also say the right thing , but when it comes to the play they are not what they say . At that point we say thanks but no thanks . Which at times they get very upset , especially if they have paid for the hotel room ..

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

"We get that , but it seems that all the guys want to do is fuck the hotwife . It's a two way thing and the bull needs to include the cuck ....

Being a bull myself I like my cucks to perform clean up duties. Get the wife ready for me ,assist me in certain tasks, be willing to take photos videos, help with holding down the wife. Dressing the wife in her outfit for me to make sure the wife is ready for me. Plus do anything else I demand shame your not up north "

Nice, I like the thought gone into this.

Has the art of game playing been forgotten?

A one sentence description is made and it's sex as usual, just with a different name.

Set the scenario, construct rules and rituals and make sure all play know their position on the field...

Maybe it's not the bulls (a dumb, dim witted animal), it's the ring master...?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We chat extensively with any potential 'studs' before meeting so that everyone gets to know what each other likes. Reduces the amount of fake's just after shagging the mrs.

Hove

We think this is the problem .. We have played and the hotwife has taken over and that worked very well

chester

"And your the of bull we would love to meet ..."

If I am down your way visiting a friend in Brighton I will let you know

I have been a bull. To be a bull you have to talk and understand what the couple wants. Its easy as that. Wanna be bulls its not just shagging the wife thats it! Its more to it. not the first time I have heard this.

To be a bull is an art. When you have mastered the art. You become a master.When your the master you become the bull.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We think this is the problem .. We have played and the hotwife has taken over and that worked very well "
Unfortunately a lot of guys will tell you on here what they think you want to hear but when it comes to the meet they just want a fuck and aren't actually interested in cuckolding. Have ye chatted on cam with the "bulls" ye have met? Get him chatting to both of ye and chatting one on one to the cuck, this might help build up a rapport between all parties and help ensure the "bull" understands what both your needs are plus you should get a feel for whether or not he is interested in cuckolding and not just a quick fuck. Good luck guys. J

Its not rocket science some overcthink the scenario first and foremost couples need to be certain they are ok with the idea because I always chat a bit first with folk to be sure as you can be.

Reason being it sets boundaries on all sides and in my expereince twice i met couples whom when the fun began the male dod not reapond as expected as one said the lady was enjoying far too much I thought thats the point of it.

So now try to cover things before the meets.

Hove

Hi thank you for the advice seems a good thing to do ...

By *lan43sumMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Seems to me from my experience that any play depends on good communication and the ability to understand and be honest. If any of us don't like the sound of any ideas then best to be honest before meeting up. Of course as the extra man I want to service the lady but in the way she wants so that the cuck is given what he wants to see and do.

To me its running the line between domineering and being sensitive.

chester

What mast Jj says is so true any couple looking for a bull need to chat and define what they want from the relationship. I say relationship because that's what it is it's having fun altogether. In fact some men on here think all a bull does is hammer a wife till she can't walk which is so untrue. For a bull you need to be mindful of pleasing both parties to what they want from you. Mentally you have to be very understanding accommodating their wishes. There is nothing more pleasing to me as a bull to have a cuck hubby in a cock chastity on the edge of bursting watching me satisfying his wife the way he wants me too then allowing him to have his release if he's been a good boy. If he has been naughty then that's up to his wife when he should get his treat.

"We think this is the problem .. We have played and the hotwife has taken over and that worked very well Unfortunately a lot of guys will tell you on here what they think you want to hear but when it comes to the meet they just want a fuck and aren't actually interested in cuckolding. Have ye chatted on cam with the "bulls" ye have met? Get him chatting to both of ye and chatting one on one to the cuck, this might help build up a rapport between all parties and help ensure the "bull" understands what both your needs are plus you should get a feel for whether or not he is interested in cuckolding and not just a quick fuck. Good luck guys. J "

Well said!.

There's a lot of guys talking a good job on here. What really gets me are the guys my wife starts talking to and everything seems fine. Then before they have actually physically met they start making plans based on the fact they think they'll be "sharing" my wife...maybe she should think about not meeting Anyone else....etc Hello? You haven't actually met her or even said hi to me yet?! Jog on.

Hove

We agree too. the cage is so good for us,as the cuck can't please himself and can only watch which plays with his mind also ...

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Agree very much, guys just want the sex with the hotwife and no thought about interaction with the Cuck..

It's true =/

chester

"We agree too. the cage is so good for us,as the cuck can't please himself and can only watch which plays with his mind also ..."

I love using a cage on a cuck its nice when you see he is getting aroused but helpless to relieve himself and you can see his mind working and pretty much read his thoughts.

Do you ever cuff the arms of the cuck to his waist to allow basic movement but enough restraint so he can't touch himself?

chester

"Agree very much, guys just want the sex with the hotwife and no thought about interaction with the Cuck.. "

It's such a shame when guys do this they don't understand the relationship of the couple. I love interacting with the cuck myself find it such a turn on when I know they are so excited and enjoying the experiance.

Best thing about being a bull is when the cuck watches his wife suck you cock and he sits just 1/2 metre away watching then you tell him what your going to do with his patrner then what the cuck has to do aswell. Well just use your imagination people.

Hove

One of our best play was when the cuck was tied to the bed and we fucked next to him ... After he cleaned us both ...

"Hi . We are a cuckold couple but are finding it hard to find a bull who understands the duties of the cuck .. Do other couples find this also ? "

I'm a Bull but my duty is to really serve not be served so I imagine even though a cuck looks in charge in reality he's not.

My best couple was an indian couple very rare to be a bull enjoyed it for 4 years. We meet once a month and always booked a private cottage or holiday home forva weekend. Then we get up to all sorts. Best experience was I tied the cuck up but enuff to kneal and infront of him I let his wife abuse him while she played with me but I could nottouch her she had full control. Holding my cock and comparing it to his sucking it and wanking it and abusing him all along, until she mounted me I came the lil cuck was on cleaning duties. At times it was even extreme. But yes I had fun.

"Hi . We are a cuckold couple but are finding it hard to find a bull who understands the duties of the cuck .. Do other couples find this also ?

I'm a Bull but my duty is to really serve not be served so I imagine even though a cuck looks in charge in reality he's not."

Your quite right really its the women in charge if you look at it.

chester

"One of our best play was when the cuck was tied to the bed and we fucked next to him ... After he cleaned us both ..."

A favourite thing of mine is when I tell the cuck to place me into his wife and he is not to look at her just keep his eyes on my shaft going in and out. Also like to do this while his face is under his wife in 69 position and I am doing doggy with her.

Do ytiu think a bull is a form of domination ???

chester

"Do ytiu think a bull is a form of domination ???"

It's a mixture of domination and being submissive as sometimes the wife wants you to be submissive to her but be dominate to her hubby. Also it's a form of seduction and teasing.

"Do ytiu think a bull is a form of domination ???

It's a mixture of domination and being submissive as sometimes the wife wants you to be submissive to her but be dominate to her hubby. Also it's a form of seduction and teasing. "

Not had a couple since like what I had. Still on the search. But your right may be I had a hard lined couple in to bull scene. Who where were dominant and sub. Cant wait to be a bull again.

I think the problem is a lot of people don't understand cuckolding. That's both so called bulls and cuckold couples.

One couple I chatted to a while a go, everything was going smoothly until I asked what the cuck was into. Was he into humiliation, being tied up etc? The answer I received was 'if you try any of that you would get a fist in the mouth'. Turns out he was only interested in watching his wife fuck. And I wasn't entirely convinced on that!

The point being, far too many people confuse cuckolding with wife watching. Two separate things.

Hove

We enjoy a bull who is strong and kind at the given times . And as plays with the cuck mind ...

Hove

Too true ...

"I think the problem is a lot of people don't understand cuckolding. That's both so called bulls and cuckold couples.

One couple I chatted to a while a go, everything was going smoothly until I asked what the cuck was into. Was he into humiliation, being tied up etc? The answer I received was 'if you try any of that you would get a fist in the mouth'. Turns out he was only interested in watching his wife fuck. And I wasn't entirely convinced on that!

The point being, far too many people confuse cuckolding with wife watching. Two separate things."

Your quite right, going back to earlier on in the threads, the problem I find is couples who want a bull dont really want a bull I find this out from conversations over the phone or during a first social meet. Just someone to fcuk the wife! Thats ok but I lovevthe bull scenario.

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We love this too. Our favourite is where Suzie is in bed with the 'bull' all night and husband is in the spare room and listens to the sex but can't see it going on.

Hove

Sound very sexy , we have not done that yet

Would love to try similar through hotel rooms with an adjoining door. Wife just visiting for clean up and tease.

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

It's the perfect buzz. On arrival the needs of the bull (we have a regular) are attended to and the a warm welcome is given. The hotwife prepares herself meticulously and is pristine for the guest. The flirt, kiss and touch each other. When things move on she then says: "we're going in the bedroom now, you stay here for a bit." Hubby might be allowed to watch a bit but that is all. Hubby is caged.

As the night wears on the bull and wife retire to bed and before the hubby sleeps his cage is remove, briefly, and the wife wanks him to completion in order that he can sleep. The cage is then put back on.

The hubby is then intermittently awoken through the night by the moans and the tell-tale rhythms of sex as the wife is filled with cum, again and again and her soreness makes her orgasm each time more readilly.

I like to get filled with Spunk then make the Cuck lick it out while I suck the limp wet cock back to life.

chester

"I like to get filled with Spunk then make the Cuck lick it out while I suck the limp wet cock back to life."

A good memory for me is when I was seeing a couple just outside haywards Heath as there regular Friday / sat night bull. I had hubby in the cage with a chastity on and was in his wife. She looked at her cuck then looked at me told me to pull out which I did. Then to my surprise took of my condom and told me she wanted my cum deep in her. Her cuck went mad in his cage and was so desperate to play with himself. After a couple of fillings we let him out to clean us up. From then if he was a good boy through out the week he would get clean up duties if he was bad the chastity remained on till the following weekend

London

Ok... Straight out of left field comes a curve ball............. . . .

I'm looking for not a "bull" but a Minotaur.

I play games with a few ladies and want a non-speaking, mask wearing, no contact other than a cock.

This is for a game, no hellos, nothing, just stay in character... It's a rare individual that can do this.

But it must be this easy for the physiological effect...

Ideally big all round and athletic as a minimum same as myself.

"Ok... Straight out of left field comes a curve ball............. . . .

I play games with a few ladies and want a non-speaking, mask wearing, no contact other than a cock.

This is for a game, no hellos, nothing, just stay in character... It's a rare individual that can do this.

Ideally big all round and athletic as a minimum same as myself. "

Well yeah, that's why i like you talking to my Wife!

By *aunchy21Couple  over a year ago

dub

U just have to let the bulls what u like before u meet .

U will meet the right one soon and have a ball !!

London

Well yeah, that's why i like you talking to my Wife! "

Ha ha ha..... I feel sandbagged!

London

[Removed by poster at 02/05/15 01:07:32]

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Cuckolding is about role play and domination? Not really just straight forward sex, like others have said all guys are dom and bulls, to get a shag! Thats not what it is about at all.

London

Well yeah, that's why i like you talking to my Wife!

Ha ha ha..... I feel sandbagged!"

And an exquisite lady she is my friend.

And the above is probs not very well written... Just got back from work and was rushing back out.... I am looking for this character, it's not me...

And I'm not a bull, nor am I one of the leather pants brigade doms or frat boy rag her about porn star types....

But I do have a naturally dominant nature, but it's harder to describe than a one word label.

The women I'm talking about know me and part of this is, it could be anyone, someone they pass in the street, the guy carrying his basket in the supermarket.... They would never know.

Also they need the ability to effectively be used as a Bull a real bull, corralled in to fuck the female, it gets a bit complex, but all the pieces have to be correct, break character and they ruin the game. My game and I fucking hate a busted flush!

I have found that not many guys can be bothered to take the time and effort to play games... But in the two cases I can think of, the set up must be perfect.

We have had the same issue quite a few times, guys say one thing when chatting to them on site, but in actual meet they focus on fucking wifey and at times completely ignore hubby.

"We get that , but it seems that all the guys want to do is fuck the hotwife . It's a two way thing and the bull needs to include the cuck ....

Being a bull myself I like my cucks to perform clean up duties. Get the wife ready for me ,assist me in certain tasks, be willing to take photos videos, help with holding down the wife. Dressing the wife in her outfit for me to make sure the wife is ready for me. Plus do anything else I demand shame your not up north "

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Thia is something we want to try

Dublin and London

"We love this too. Our favourite is where Suzie is in bed with the 'bull' all night and husband is in the spare room and listens to the sex but can't see it going on."
Perhaps with the cuck not allowed touch himself?? See does he cum and if he does there would be consequences??

"We agree too. the cage is so good for us,as the cuck can't please himself and can only watch which plays with his mind also ...

I love using a cage on a cuck its nice when you see he is getting aroused but helpless to relieve himself and you can see his mind working and pretty much read his thoughts.

Do you ever cuff the arms of the cuck to his waist to allow basic movement but enough restraint so he can't touch himself? "

Wow pretty horny especially seeing we've just ordered a cage

Some interesting views, a cuckold suggests to his hotwife what he'd like to experience and his boundaries. The hotwife explains to cuck what is going to happen and her rules and a good 'bull' makes these things happen for them with a little bit of a twist for his own enjoyment. If everyone is on the same page the end result is an erotic experience for all concerned.

"Some interesting views, a cuckold suggests to his hotwife what he'd like to experience and his boundaries. The hotwife explains to cuck what is going to happen and her rules and a good 'bull' makes these things happen for them with a little bit of a twist for his own enjoyment. If everyone is on the same page the end result is an erotic experience for all concerned."

"Some interesting views, a cuckold suggests to his hotwife what he'd like to experience and his boundaries. The hotwife explains to cuck what is going to happen and her rules and a good 'bull' makes these things happen for them with a little bit of a twist for his own enjoyment. If everyone is on the same page the end result is an erotic experience for all concerned."

This is where so many 'Bulls' go wrong. They forgot it involves at least 3 people. Bull, hotwife and cuck.

Cuck couples always differ from each other. If you're expecting us guys/bulls to read your mind you will be disappointed. Go on the offensive and message someone you feel might fit.

By *rp861Man  over a year ago

Notts

Does anyone have any advice on starting out as a bull? Im really interested but couples only want experienced bulls, which is understandable. But as many have said on here alot are more interested in just shagging hot wifes!

Easy! Be black, 6ft8, and hung like a horse! You'd be welcome inside my wife anytime you like!

Oh and be happy for the Cuck to suck your cock.

By *heffcouple77Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Hi thats the problem hotwife you have got it spot everyones done it oh yes im into.cuckolding true is for most guys is i just want to fuck the hotwife

Notts

"Easy! Be black, 6ft8, and hung like a horse! You'd be welcome inside my wife anytime you like!"

Haha! Im a few shades to light, and a few inches (in both respects) off!

"Easy! Be black, 6ft8, and hung like a horse! You'd be welcome inside my wife anytime you like!

Haha! Im a few shades to light, and a few inches (in both respects) off! "

Ok concentrate on couples with short husbands who are below average "down there"...

People are getting too hooked up on the term bull end of day in cuckold there are 3 people all equally important and this is overlooked sometimes there are some cuckold couples I have met where in essence bloke just wants to take pics as I and hos other half play which is fine but not cuckold.

To me unless boundaries and general ideas are discussed beforehand it will not work I have actually stopped a meet mid play when it became clear despite all the talk the lady was doing it to please the bloke that to me is not what its about.

Cuckold as much as ibviously physical is mental too and if all into same mindset can be awesome.

As a rule I talk to folk both parties on phone prior to confirming meets and discuss what they want from the experience I know what I like but not all about me.

Key is communicate before during and after as I like and usually get repeat meets and become good friends as a result.

Notts

"Easy! Be black, 6ft8, and hung like a horse! You'd be welcome inside my wife anytime you like!

Haha! Im a few shades to light, and a few inches (in both respects) off!

Ok concentrate on couples with short husbands who are below average "down there"..."

Have you got a wife?

Yes i have lol! (Very good!) Unfortunately you have the height but not the colour.

Notts

You both like nutella?

Sticks to the sheets..

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

We been in this scene years ago and loved it now we just starting back up and the amount of guys claiming to be Bulls or just understand cuckold lifestyle in general is shocking now it's starting to make Jess wonder if it's worth getting back into it

"We been in this scene years ago and loved it now we just starting back up and the amount of guys claiming to be Bulls or just understand cuckold lifestyle in general is shocking now it's starting to make Jess wonder if it's worth getting back into it "

The word 'claim' is correct, some guys think they are bulls but when it comes to the 'action' it's a different story

"We been in this scene years ago and loved it now we just starting back up and the amount of guys claiming to be Bulls or just understand cuckold lifestyle in general is shocking now it's starting to make Jess wonder if it's worth getting back into it

The word 'claim' is correct, some guys think they are bulls but when it comes to the 'action' it's a different story"

In what way ?

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

In the way that they tell you all what you want to hear but then turn out to let u down

Suppose everyone is different, as to what they want.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Suppose everyone is different, as to what they want."

Well it's more the case that wannabe bulls will talk the talk....

chester

"In the way that they tell you all what you want to hear but then turn out to let u down "

This is so true that's why having a social is always a good idea as you can do some mind plays to see how the Bull interacts with the cuck.

It's not just about attitude, I'm never going to play beta to a bull who doesn't physically out perform me in some way. A bull should be a bull, not a bullock.

"It's not just about attitude, I'm never going to play beta to a bull who doesn't physically out perform me in some way. A bull should be a bull, not a bullock."

Reminds me of a meet we had, Ginger and him had got naked and she asked about me. He said he can stay in the corner with his pathetic little cock. Well Ginger got me to strip and made him admit I was bigger and not by a small amount either. Also he'd been boasting how he would be shagging all day long. He put a condom on and then 2 pumps and he was finished.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"It's not just about attitude, I'm never going to play beta to a bull who doesn't physically out perform me in some way. A bull should be a bull, not a bullock.

Reminds me of a meet we had, Ginger and him had got naked and she asked about me. He said he can stay in the corner with his pathetic little cock. Well Ginger got me to strip and made him admit I was bigger and not by a small amount either. Also he'd been boasting how he would be shagging all day long. He put a condom on and then 2 pumps and he was finished. "

How was the verification?

Think he left her 1 of her solo account but we were always taught if you haven't got anything nice to say.....

At the end of the day its all fantasy role playvto heighten your senses during sex. But single guys should not bullshit you will get caught out and look like a 1 inch cock.!

chester

"At the end of the day its all fantasy role playvto heighten your senses during sex. But single guys should not bullshit you will get caught out and look like a 1 inch cock.! "

It can be role play but it also can be a way of life for some couples it depends how much they are into it.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Well that's the issue isn't it!

Every cuckold couple is different.

Some play together, some like it when the wife leaves with the 'bull'. (Not a fan of that name)

Some like to just watch, others want to participate. Domination, humiliation, sissification, permanent bf status, live in lover, affairs, BDSM and many many other scenarios.

It's such a wide church that really you have to spell out what you want. Maybe a meet without the possibility of sex, just to chat with the cuck meaning they have to put the effort in to show they are willing.

"I think the problem is a lot of people don't understand cuckolding. That's both so called bulls and cuckold couples.

The point being, far too many people confuse cuckolding with wife watching. Two separate things."

chester

"Well that's the issue isn't it!

Some play together, some like it when the wife leaves with the 'bull'. (Not a fan of that name)

Some like to just watch, others want to participate. Domination, humiliation, sissification, permanent bf status, live in lover, affairs, BDSM and many many other scenarios.

It's such a wide church that really you have to spell out what you want. Maybe a meet without the possibility of sex, just to chat with the cuck meaning they have to put the effort in to show they are willing."

Your spot on with this

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Look at this from a guys perspective, unless you chat to him, discuss and agree what you want he will never know.

He will guess (probably incorrectly because every couple is different) what you want and therefore get it all wrong.

Then its the mans fault, but he may have no idea what you want, even guys experienced in MFM threesomes can't guess the dynamics of couples 'on the job'

Dublin and London

"Well that's the issue isn't it!

It's such a wide church that really you have to spell out what you want. Maybe a meet without the possibility of sex, just to chat with the cuck meaning they have to put the effort in to show they are willing."

A very good idea. J

By *entleman JimmyMan  over a year ago

Hove

Well, I never thought being a "Bull" was my style but it seems that maybe, for some people, I am getting it right with my couple!

I think it is important to include the cuck and we have really become 3 friends. When we are not meeting we chat a lot on an instant messenger and I am happy to chat with either or both of them.

We have agreed that her pussy is reserved for me but he joins in when it suits _otwife and me up to the point where we are happy with it. Sometimes he is just allowed to watch sometimes he is sent away. If I stay over he sleeps elsewhere.

Hotwife loves it when he offers her body to me - holds her pussy wide for me etc - it pleases them - so it excites me...

She likes to tell him what she wants and that includes my come inside her, he is turned on by the whole thing. He says he gets his pleasure from seeing us have fun and hearing her tell him how happy she is with everything - which all suits me.

I am always careful to include the cuck - none of us are into humiliation - we are all there to have a good time - and we do. he loves to watch and to chat with me (or her) about what we got up to last time he was sent off...

When we eat we all sit together and chat.

Sometimes he will tell me something she would like me to do but it too shy to ask

it works for all three of us - that strikes me as the idea!

Jimmy you say that none of you are into humilation but him not being able to fuck her, holding her open and also being sent away at times surely constitutes humilation?

Hove

well, I suppose you have a point - but I am not forcing him or even suggetsing - he wants it...

chester

"Jimmy you say that none of you are into humilation but him not being able to fuck her, holding her open and also being sent away at times surely constitutes humilation?"

I wouldn't say its humiliation but he is more of a voyeur as to being sent away well that's more like depriving him of his sexual release. It's a bit like telling a kid your not having sweets unless your good. Humiliation in my eyes is being degrading towards him in a way that it upsets him. This is where good communication between all parties is essential.

London

"Jimmy you say that none of you are into humilation but him not being able to fuck her, holding her open and also being sent away at times surely constitutes humilation?"

Pain, humiliation, shame all effect the brain and psyche in similar ways...

I would say this is a form of humiliation... It's mind play, once tapped into its gold.

Hove

I think you both have a point - it is certainly not overtly degrading and he does not find it unpleasant. but there is no denying that he offers me his own wife and acts as the voyeur - watching his own personal porn, live...

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"It's not just about attitude, I'm never going to play beta to a bull who doesn't physically out perform me in some way. A bull should be a bull, not a bullock.

Reminds me of a meet we had, Ginger and him had got naked and she asked about me. He said he can stay in the corner with his pathetic little cock. Well Ginger got me to strip and made him admit I was bigger and not by a small amount either. Also he'd been boasting how he would be shagging all day long. He put a condom on and then 2 pumps and he was finished. "

ffs you said you wouldent tell anyone lol

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Not sure but reading the threads and your post isent it down to you to tell the bull what you want and exspect from him as they seems to be different ideas as to what people require. So to look for a bull isent it more to request the company of a bull to satisfy your needs or am I talking bull lol good luck in your serch x

Just because he seeks it doesn't mean it's not humilation. I'd love to be ordered into a cock cage, frilly knickers and then have Ginger facing me and telling me why the guy's cock that's fucking feels so good she will never need to have my cock again as finally she's found a real man. If they both did these things to me just because I consent doesnt mean it's not humiliation?

Trouble is i don't think you can tell the bull how to behave. You have to let them into your life a little, measure their behavior then work out if his part of the jigsaw fits with yours. I know I'm quite needy i like to instant message the guys alot, sending and receiving porn, swapping ideas, taking some teasing towards humiliation, but all in good spirts. But this relationship with a guy is almost impossible to find. Most just don't want another guy messaging them that often. And alot don't know the difference between sexual humiliation and being disrespectful.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

It's even more difficult wanting on occasion to be the female equivalent. Not impossible but very rare.

London

"Trouble is i don't think you can tell the bull how to behave. You have to let them into your life a little, measure their behavior then work out if his part of the jigsaw fits with yours. I know I'm quite needy i like to instant message the guys alot, sending and receiving porn, swapping ideas, taking some teasing towards humiliation, but all in good spirts. But this relationship with a guy is almost impossible to find. Most just don't want another guy messaging them that often. And alot don't know the difference between sexual humiliation and being disrespectful."

That's it right there.... Was looking for this idea, now I have it....

I'm lucky to know a few women who will go to extreme levels sexually, but will only have regular hot, passionate or group, but regular sex with most of their partners...

And that's it.... It's knowing when humiliation is becoming just plain disrespect!

"We been in this scene years ago and loved it now we just starting back up and the amount of guys claiming to be Bulls or just understand cuckold lifestyle in general is shocking now it's starting to make Jess wonder if it's worth getting back into it

The word 'claim' is correct, some guys think they are bulls but when it comes to the 'action' it's a different story

In what way ?"

Apologies - just realised you asked question. In the way they say they are happy to be dom, to give orders / instructions, but when it comes to it they just want to fuck the Mrs and the 'bull' goes out the window.

Hove

Is it essential to "give orders" I find that in my relationship it is simply understood that if I don't like something it isn't happening and I am free to ask for wahtever i want. I choose not to abuse that and I think the point about things tipping into disrespect is a very good one - and not a line I would ever want to cross, myself.

By *ippcplCouple  over a year ago

Munstrer IRE

In what way ?

Apologies - just realised you asked question. In the way they say they are happy to be dom, to give orders / instructions, but when it comes to it they just want to fuck the Mrs and the 'bull' goes out the window."

"Trouble is i don't think you can tell the bull how to behave. You have to let them into your life a little, measure their behavior then work out if his part of the jigsaw fits with yours. I know I'm quite needy i like to instant message the guys alot, sending and receiving porn, swapping ideas, taking some teasing towards humiliation, but all in good spirts. But this relationship with a guy is almost impossible to find. Most just don't want another guy messaging them that often. And alot don't know the difference between sexual humiliation and being disrespectful.

That's it right there.... Was looking for this idea, now I have it....

I'm lucky to know a few women who will go to extreme levels sexually, but will only have regular hot, passionate or group, but regular sex with most of their partners...

And that's it.... It's knowing when humiliation is becoming just plain disrespect!"

I aim to please!

By *nklet loverMan  over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

"Dreams of a cuck bf "
. You can cuck and humilate me any time!

The biggest thing in a cuckolding is the communication between you and the bull. If he is okay to talk to the male freely about scenarios etc then your almost there but if he finds it hard "Jog on pal", to find a bull is like filling a job vacancy, as an intervier hace some questions ready etc. Then if scores 95% you there anything below move on to the next one. People can bull shit. But a reall bull can be enjoying sex with the female while he abuses the male. Not many men can multi task let alone perform in front of another male!!

lowestoft and greenwich

"The biggest thing in a cuckolding is the communication between you and the bull. If he is okay to talk to the male freely about scenarios etc then your almost there but if he finds it hard "Jog on pal", to find a bull is like filling a job vacancy, as an intervier hace some questions ready etc. Then if scores 95% you there anything below move on to the next one. People can bull shit. But a reall bull can be enjoying sex with the female while he abuses the male. Not many men can multi task let alone perform in front of another male!!"
. Well said that bull!!

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"Hi . We are a cuckold couple but are finding it hard to find a bull who understands the duties of the cuck .. Do other couples find this also ? "

Rushing to work so not able to read the thread of this conversation fully but I'm liking it. Speaking from the Bull's perspective I often have a slightly different problem in that couples claiming to be into cuckolding are more into my interpretation of hot-wife play.

As has been mentioned by others. Getting to know both the husband and wife is key for me. The cuckold is always more than willing to explore his inner most desires with me and often have cuckolding desires far deeper than they feel ready to reveal to their wives. I explode that as much as i can to deliciously wicked effect but only when I know that the wife is in sync with the cuck's mindset.

"Hi . We are a cuckold couple but are finding it hard to find a bull who understands the duties of the cuck .. Do other couples find this also ?

Rushing to work so not able to read the thread of this conversation fully but I'm liking it. Speaking from the Bull's perspective I often have a slightly different problem in that couples claiming to be into cuckolding are more into my interpretation of hot-wife play.

As has been mentioned by others. Getting to know both the husband and wife is key for me. The cuckold is always more than willing to explore his inner most desires with me and often have cuckolding desires far deeper than they feel ready to reveal to their wives. I explode that as much as i can to deliciously wicked effect but only when I know that the wife is in sync with the cuck's mindset."

Spoken like a bull

As has been mentioned by others. Getting to know both the husband and wife is key for me. The cuckold is always more than willing to explore his inner most desires with me and often have cuckolding desires far deeper than they feel ready to reveal to their wives. I explode that as much as i can to deliciously wicked effect but only when I know that the wife is in sync with the cuck's mindset."

Spot on when we started on our journey in cuckolding our meets were a hell of a lot different tl what they are now. Ginger found it hard because my limits and desires were a lot darker and deeper and she didn't wish to hurt me. I didn't help matters I suppose as took me awhile to get use to certain parts of this lifestyle but now we're at the point where we're both comfortable with everything.

london

"Look at this from a guys perspective, unless you chat to him, discuss and agree what you want he will never know.

He will guess (probably incorrectly because every couple is different) what you want and therefore get it all wrong.

Then its the mans fault, but he may have no idea what you want, even guys experienced in MFM threesomes can't guess the dynamics of couples 'on the job'

"

So very very true. The need for clear communication should never be underestimated. Even on things that may seem minor from ones own perspective.

I agree with the latest comments here. From a Bulls perspective I insist on chatting and understanding the desires and do's and don'ts of the couple. I always talk through their ultimate fantasy scenario to understand where their ultimate goal lies, then talk through 2 or 3 meets where we could build up to that.

"

I agree with the latest comments here. From a Bulls perspective I insist on chatting and understanding the desires and do's and don'ts of the couple. I always talk through their ultimate fantasy scenario to understand where their ultimate goal lies, then talk through 2 or 3 meets where we could build up to that.

"

True ultimate fantasy might be completely different to ultimate reality. The best cuckold/stud encounter should be a journey of discovery between 3 people and not so much a list of dos/don'ts as we found a lot of those have changed. Obviously though for an experienced couple they will know what they want but will have to adapt to the studs wants too.

london

"The biggest thing in a cuckolding is the communication between you and the bull. If he is okay to talk to the male freely about scenarios etc then your almost there but if he finds it hard "Jog on pal", to find a bull is like filling a job vacancy, as an intervier hace some questions ready etc. Then if scores 95% you there anything below move on to the next one. People can bull shit. But a reall bull can be enjoying sex with the female while he abuses the male. Not many men can multi task let alone perform in front of another male!!"

Very true. I have been swinging on and off for many a year and have gone through a number of changes. There was a time when I enjoyed gangbangs and a woman's status was irrelevant it was just fun. At that time I couldn't get my head around why a husband would watch but not join in. I didn't dwell on it but just didn't get it.

Fast forward to now and the words my wife give me a hard on lol. Married women fucking without their husbands knowledge dont interest me. But sliding deep inside a woman while her cuck watches? Ideally after he has been sucking my cock while I have been kissing her, then guiding me in, now that's horny

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

None of our bulls have ever described themselves as bulls.

Thankfully they've all been attentive enough to ensure that everybody enjoys the experience.

Quick fuck merchants are usually reluctant to enter into dialogue, or respond to messages with single sentences, so they're easy to spot.

The best advice is to be selective and wait for Mr Right, as bad cuck experiences can be damaging to relationships.

lowestoft and greenwich

"None of our bulls have ever described themselves as bulls.

Thankfully they've all been attentive enough to ensure that everybody enjoys the experience.

Quick fuck merchants are usually reluctant to enter into dialogue, or respond to messages with single sentences, so they're easy to spot.

The best advice is to be selective and wait for Mr Right, as bad cuck experiences can be damaging to relationships."

Very well put!!

chester

"None of our bulls have ever described themselves as bulls.

The best advice is to be selective and wait for Mr Right, as bad cuck experiences can be damaging to relationships.

Very well put!!"

Totally agree with all whats been said here and in previous posts. Communication is the major key and if the man can't do that with the couple there is no point in taking it further.

"It's even more difficult wanting on occasion to be the female equivalent. Not impossible but very rare."

Ligeia, if you read this, how would the female equivalent work?

It's called "cuckqueen". Not that uncommon.

"It's called "cuckqueen". Not that uncommon."

I was trying to work out a Unicorn Bull name

London

"It's called "cuckqueen". Not that uncommon.

I was trying to work out a Unicorn Bull name "

The dynamic (in the most part) is totally different though, I think...

I know a few girls who like this scenario, well in a mild form.

It's more like they want to fuck you immediately after, also like they want to bring other women to you...

Maybe it's more difficult for guys to do that.... Because most guys are weird like that...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Cuckold isn't for us but interesting thread and one I enjoyed reading.

By *ancpl05Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Absolutely...... We have given up. All single men think they are bulls but few really understand

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yep a good guy is a lot harder to find than you would think

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Yep a good guy is a lot harder to find than you would think"

In 7 years we've enjoyed 7 lovers (the term "Bull" doesn't do justice to what is a highly skilled job).

We've probably missed-out on hundreds of suitable guys but they were only interested in meeting now as their cocks were throbbing at the time.

London

"Cuckold isn't for us but interesting thread and one I enjoyed reading.

"

Sort of the same here...

A lot of good ideas....

But being a "bull" sounds a little one dimensional.

Don't think we're looking for a bull. More an alpha boyfriend/ beta husband relationship. Possibly!

"Don't think we're looking for a bull. More an alpha boyfriend/ beta husband relationship. Possibly!"

But you are a single guy

By *ertiVogtsMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I wanted to be a cuck for years and my ex and I eventually invited a mutual friend to audition for the role of the bull.It was a great experience which lasted for a couple of years.Later I became the bull in another relationship and although that was great fun the experience was not as intense for me.I get more pleasure as the cuck.

"Cuckold isn't for us but interesting thread and one I enjoyed reading.

Sort of the same here...

A lot of good ideas....

But being a "bull" sounds a little one dimensional."

Communication is paramount

Im a bull cant find a couple lol

London

"Don't think we're looking for a bull. More an alpha boyfriend/ beta husband relationship. Possibly!

But you are a single guy "

Yeah... I get you two...

Or is it more alpha male, alpha female, beta husband?

"Don't think we're looking for a bull. More an alpha boyfriend/ beta husband relationship. Possibly!

But you are a single guy

Yeah... I get you two...

Or is it more alpha male, alpha female, beta husband?

"

Yeah that Could workd

Any cuckold couples interested in meeting up in the North West?

No surprise that you are having difficulties finding the right people.

In my opinion, there is much psychology/ preparation in relation to the cuckold scenario and many do not realise this.

It is not just a matter of "giving someone's wife a good seeing too", there is much more depth.

Good luck.

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Clearly a complicated dynamic :-0

"Clearly a complicated dynamic :-0"

In my opinion, it is only complicated because certain people are incapable of explaining it properly. The consequence is that many people end up being confused. In comparison to other fetishes, cuckolding is relatively very simple really.

Analysing can quickly remove the fun out of things,

If an individual likes something they should run with it and find what works for them,

If your not involved and trying to analyse something then that is a special kind of sad

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes we've also been struggling to meet a real Bull.

Lets hope that our luck is about to change.

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Think with everything it gets better with friendship and trust. Once you build that the barriers can come down and boundaries can be really tested (which a good bull will really do!!)

we find that we can get 100s of messages from men that have now idea about sex they just think sex is a quick fuck.that was great when we was 20 but after years of sex and years of going to swingers clubs sex is as much if not more about the mind as it is the body .

but single men only think about the fucking part

london

Such a shame you live so far away. I really enjoy getting the cuck involved. I get a thrill when he sees me seducing his wife. I also get a sense of wicked pleasure by having the cuck stroke and suck my cuck when I'm kissing wife. Damn horny

By *avid1221Man  over a year ago

Bushey

If there's anyone (no single males please) around London or Hertfordshire area who wants to chat more about this then message me

I would love to be their "spicer up lover for a cuckhold couple.

The biggest problem you will/have found, I guess is guys who do not know the difference between a "Bull" (I don't even like the term...but hey we stuck with it) and a "Dom".

Hence they think they are in charge and set the scenario....or they are wannabe both ways...no experience as either.

It is all about setting the scene...and the bull fulfilling the scenario as set up and decided by the couple or the "hotwife" as appropriate.

I have been involved with several from mild to bizarre (but always legal) from simple humiliation, to denial, slavery, chastity devices etc. from clean up duties to dressing up in cissy play (the cuck not me lol!) or acting as servant/waitress etc.....

At the end of the day it is the couples fantasy that the bull fulfills....never the other way around.

Shame you are too far away really!

"The biggest problem you will/have found, I guess is guys who do not know the difference between a "Bull" (I don't even like the term...but hey we stuck with it) and a "Dom".

Hence they think they are in charge and set the scenario....or they are wannabe both ways...no experience as either.

It is all about setting the scene...and the bull fulfilling the scenario as set up and decided by the couple or the "hotwife" as appropriate.

I have been involved with several from mild to bizarre (but always legal) from simple humiliation, to denial, slavery, chastity devices etc. from clean up duties to dressing up in cissy play (the cuck not me lol!) or acting as servant/waitress etc.....

At the end of the day it is the couples fantasy that the bull fulfills....never the other way around.

Shame you are too far away really!"

Spot on

By *resh princeMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I'd be honoured to attend this event. may you please put my name down

I thought a bull is just there to breed the hotwife whilst hubby watches as he lends his wife to him?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I thought a bull is just there to breed the hotwife whilst hubby watches as he lends his wife to him?"

There are loads of possibilities, Shagtonight.

"I thought a bull is just there to breed the hotwife whilst hubby watches as he lends his wife to him?

There are loads of possibilities, Shagtonight. "

That's right which makes it more fun and not just around one thing.

We love the build up in the club. Watching the bull dance with Kate then he slow seduction. A bull for us should be a real gentleman outside of the bedroom and a bit dominant inside. Lots of build up, teasing and direction.

We don't enjoy too extreme stuff and especially don't like abusive talk. Someone who could talk to both of us would be great. One thing we bought would be great would be directing Kate to give him an all over body massage, a chance to talk and tease and ask bth what they want out of it.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

"We love the build up in the club. Watching the bull dance with Kate then he slow seduction. A bull for us should be a real gentleman outside of the bedroom and a bit dominant inside. Lots of build up, teasing and direction.

We don't enjoy too extreme stuff and especially don't like abusive talk. Someone who could talk to both of us would be great. One thing we bought would be great would be directing Kate to give him an all over body massage, a chance to talk and tease and ask bth what they want out of it. "

I maybe just what you are looking for x

Cuckolding when done right is like a firecracker in a relationship. If everyone gets what they need out of it, it makes for a fantastic and long lasting relationship between all involved.

Like other have said, finding men who fully understand the dynamics is the difficulty, most guys talk the talk but are in it for a quick fuck and go, this obv isn't doing anything for the couple as it's more a mental thing, esp for the cuckold.

We didn't start out as a cuck couple, simply wanted to open things up but as time has progressed we found our feet and discovered cuckolding suits us perfectly given my (hubbies) need to sub, RG is also sub hence the reason we need someone else involved in our relationship to work with us to explore out natural tendencies, that and wanting someone slightly bigger than me which as a cuck I relish.

"Think with everything it gets better with friendship and trust. Once you build that the barriers can come down and boundaries can be really tested (which a good bull will really do!!)"

"I'd be honoured to attend this event. may you please put my name down"

You have the wrong section lol under meet requests and parties

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I think, if most cucks are into the entire thought behind the idea, that it would be an absolute pleasure in assisting getting her ready for a good fucking, and all of the assisting jobs should be a pleasure

By *elicious43Woman  over a year ago

Wilts

Jeeze! Reading this thread, I am so naive,,,,

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

The key with cuckholding, and most things to be fair on here, is communication

There is quite a big range of what cuck couples are into, eg some don't like the cuck present some cucks have to be present

Some are into humiliation some absolutely hate it

The guy/bull and the cuck couple do have to talk, in advance, about that their fantasy is and whether the guy/bull is happy with and can deliver it, because once it starts its a very mental erotic thing and you don't want to be stopping to compare notes or checking later, the mood is critical to it all going well

london

So very true, with cuckolding communication beforehand is all the more important. However it is also important that boundaries should be respected on both sides. I met a couple for the third time last week and for the first time it was in their home and on their marital bed mmmmmm. On paper everything was perfect the wife dressed up for me and met me at the door. I barely got in and she was all over me.

Later when on their bed I got the cuckold to suck my cock which he always does with enthusiasm. But the reason I stayed away for so long came up again. They both put a hell of a lot of pressure on me to go bareback but it is not something I am prepared to do unless certain conditions are met. To me that detracted from what would have been an amazing night. They obviously didn't get what they ultimately wanted and I felt unfairly pressurised.

I do have to admit that my suggested compromise was very horny though. At one point I pulled out, took the condom off and spurted my cum all over the wife's pussy. The husband spent ages feasting on it afterwards lol

» Add a new message to this topic