FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on (and briefly off fab) for close to 18 months now. I've had mfmf meets with s brief partnership and also MMF's. Attended local club and local socials. I love the scene as such. However I had the best sex of my life with a recent fb ... When I realised that I was falling for him (I knew he was already attached) I walked away. Deleted everything without so much as a discussion.

Its been close to seven weeks now and I'm still really struggling. I just don't want sex.

I've tried some vanilla dating, absconding from sex, sex with an ex. But I just can't seem to get back to my normal self.

I guess what I want to know is has anyone else been through similar? And come out of it happier? With their sex drive in tact?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

take out the swinging its a vanilla problem that most people have seen, you had feelings but you had to walk away. time makes it better, always does, don't dwell just get on with life

is my advice feel free not to give a crap about it

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

It's hard doing what's right, times helps and hopefully you'll feel more like you and get your mojo back xx sending hugs xxx

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I've been on (and briefly off fab) for close to 18 months now. I've had mfmf meets with s brief partnership and also MMF's. Attended local club and local socials. I love the scene as such. However I had the best sex of my life with a recent fb ... When I realised that I was falling for him (I knew he was already attached) I walked away. Deleted everything without so much as a discussion.

Its been close to seven weeks now and I'm still really struggling. I just don't want sex.

I've tried some vanilla dating, absconding from sex, sex with an ex. But I just can't seem to get back to my normal self.

I guess what I want to know is has anyone else been through similar? And come out of it happier? With their sex drive in tact?

"

Maybe you should have had a discussion with him? Maybe you don't have closure?

I tend to go one way or another after stopping seeing someone. Either promiscuous until they are out of my system or get a mental block and just crave only them.

I walked away from a FB that I had feelings for. Couldn't have sex. Walked straight back to them 6 weeks later.

Okay, you breed rabbits, don't you?

» Add a new message to this topic