FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bi-curious?

bi-curious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

I am sure I already know what kind of answers I might get from this....but I wanna ask

I've always maintained I am not bi-sexual I have absolutely no interest in doing anything with a woman

However recently at a swing club, I and my male friend joined another couple. While in the room her male and I played and while she played with the guy I went with,she also touched and sucked and my boobs. I loved this..but had no interest in returning the act....does this qt all make me bi-curious....liking the idea of a woman doing stuff to me but not visa versa....

I'm totally into men but in that scenario I found it extremely hot that the woman was touching me while I was being fkd

I know its not ideal for someone else that I dnt wanna play back with the woman,but that is jst my preference

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

in my eyes we are what ever we want to be.... why do we keep putting a name tags on everyone? lol

and i wouldnt mind playing with you and getting nothing in return

Hastings

"in my eyes we are what ever we want to be.... why do we keep putting a name tags on everyone? lol

and i wouldnt mind playing with you and getting nothing in return "

I dnt wanna put a label on myself,but dnt wanna be saying I one thong then get told I'm not haha...in my eyes I'm straight end of heje

Thank you

I'm easy - so to speak lol If someone enjoys in I will happily do it for them man or woman. Returning the favour isn't at all nesessary.

Hastings

"I'm easy - so to speak lol If someone enjoys in I will happily do it for them man or woman. Returning the favour isn't at all nesessary."

If you find you are comfortable doing that and the other woman is, go with it.

I don't do labels, I just go with the flow.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

There is nothing wrong with a label - we all use them: tall, slim, curvy, genuine etc. They are a useful if not essential way of telling others what to expect if they meet us. As long as we, and the labels, are honest everything should be OK.

Personally I love kissing, stroking and touching other women, and therefore classify myself as bi - I have gone beyond the curious phase - but there are also things I wouldn't do with a woman. On the other hand ,you seem to be much closer to the straight end of the spectrum so stick with that label - but remember if you are happy to have sex in the presence of another woman you should also be in a position to say "you can touch me but I won't touch you". My partner is totally straight but if we play with a guy who we know to be bi he makes it clear that he doesn't want any man on man contact - that has never led to any problems. Good luck and enjoy yourself.

Think as long as you and she enjoyed yourselves then who cares what others bracket you as ?

I happy person who enjoyed and had fun ! Is a nice bracket to call it ?

Hastings

So as long as I'm honest and say..." You can touch me but I'm sorry I cant return the favor" it should be cool

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I'd say bi playfull

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Ah fond memories...go on try some more ... no going back now ??

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I much prefer the term hetexible, in play situations I'm flexible with what happens but I'm more hetro, than bi. In as much as I've never been attracted to women in the same way I'm attracted to men

I'm in a similar position but from the male side. Met a couple of guys a week or so ago purely let them play with me. I let them wank and suck me but had no real desire to do it back. Probably makes me bi something, or perhaps just greedy.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

Bi-selfish?

The two guys seemed to really enjoy themselves. So everyone was happy!!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don't bother labelling yourself. Just enjoy whatever you do.

Hastings

Thanks all

Seen it described as "bi-selfish" (as mentioned above) in that some females are happy to receive female attention but not give it back... For instance, happy to be gone down on but once it's over and they've climaxed they won't go down on the other female in return. Obviously it's a matter of personal preference, but it can come across as a bit egotistical and, well, selfish really! Some folk are happy to give and not receive and some actively prefer "to serve" - each to their own.

Haven't read all the thread just the op( feeling lazy today).. I'm the same. I'm 'listed' as bicurious but I'm not really attracted to men but have had a man play with me before.

I would happily play again but have no desire to return the favour so to speak.

Bi selfish is a good name for it but for me it's just being extremely horny at the time.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Do as thou wilt"

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"There is nothing wrong with a label - we all use them: tall, slim, curvy, genuine etc. They are a useful if not essential way of telling others what to expect if they meet us. As long as we, and the labels, are honest everything should be OK.

Personally I love kissing, stroking and touching other women, and therefore classify myself as bi - I have gone beyond the curious phase - but there are also things I wouldn't do with a woman. On the other hand ,you seem to be much closer to the straight end of the spectrum so stick with that label - but remember if you are happy to have sex in the presence of another woman you should also be in a position to say "you can touch me but I won't touch you". My partner is totally straight but if we play with a guy who we know to be bi he makes it clear that he doesn't want any man on man contact - that has never led to any problems. Good luck and enjoy yourself."

if you enjoyed it carry on I don't think there is anything wrong with it

"in my eyes we are what ever we want to be.... why do we keep putting a name tags on everyone? lol

and i wouldnt mind playing with you and getting nothing in return

I dnt wanna put a label on myself,but dnt wanna be saying I one thong then get told I'm not haha...in my eyes I'm straight end of heje

Thank you "

You probably just greedy

Similar problem from a male perspective. I have had men play with me and suck me, and I have enjoyed the whole experience, with never giving anything in return other than a tug, yet the men have enjoyed it. Only recently did I suck another guy. Yes, I would prefer a woman every time, but I accept that for every 1 woman who wants to meet up their are 20 men, as long as I make myself clear and basically offer them nothing in return, and they respect my boundaries, I let them play and I enjoy the experience and if they felt I was being selfish, then why do they keep coming back? I do it because it feels nice, and I enjoy having sombody M or F enjoy my body.

"Similar problem from a male perspective. I have had men play with me and suck me, and I have enjoyed the whole experience, with never giving anything in return other than a tug, yet the men have enjoyed it. Only recently did I suck another guy. Yes, I would prefer a woman every time, but I accept that for every 1 woman who wants to meet up their are 20 men, as long as I make myself clear and basically offer them nothing in return, and they respect my boundaries, I let them play and I enjoy the experience and if they felt I was being selfish, then why do they keep coming back? I do it because it feels nice, and I enjoy having sombody M or F enjoy my body. "

I agree pretty much with this, although not interested in kissing or oral either giving or receiving from a male, or anything any further than that!! But touching particularly in a group scenario with women too is great. I like guiding a man into a woman, and like seeing a guy cum, but don't fancy guys in any way! So not bi, or even bi curious, just as has been said before, maybe bi playful lol!!

Bump

Hastings

Wow thanks guys nice to have a guys perspective on things too

I dnt think I'm bi,selfish because if I had the choice id be solely for men,but should a woman wish to touch me that's her choice and in the right scenario id allow it,but I would tell her straight no returns....

I think I agree labels are stupid in this day and age we are jst what we are and like what we like labels are not necessary

And I'm sorry if this seems rude but as for the

Bi-selfish comments

That's silly....we are all selfish in some ways ....

» Add a new message to this topic