FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help needed!

Help needed!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've been looking for a lady to join is for a threesome for over a year now.. got chatting to about 3 altogether who initially agreed to meet but they always end up being timewasters!

What are we doing wrong?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i hope you dont mind an older single bi woman offering you some advice..

you are both young and good looking, however, single bi women get alot of offers..the difference between answering some of the messages or not is knowing up front what the couple are offering and what they offer in return,,what thier limits are and their expectations..

if youve had chats you know where your communication with these ladies is coming unstuck..so address it in your profile...

what was it that made them stop communicating with you..

your profile doesnt express anything to me about what you want and if i had 10 messages then i wouldnt take the time to ask..id expect you to know and have it ready for me to read before we started chatting x

i really hope you take this in good faith and intent and i hope you soon find the fun you have been looking for

kindest regards

sx

By *appy101Woman  over a year ago

Telford

I think you need more detail in your profile as said above, with what your looking for, something that will catch the lady's interest.

Let's hook up could be off putting to some

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, we appreciate the advice thankyou! I cant think how we werent clear with communication though, we've always tried to be very open and honest in chats about what we are looking for and can offer. The previous chats never ended badly, they always just made an excuse not to meet (they'd started seeing someone or they were ill) or just stopped contact with no reason.

Will definitely take your advise onboard though and update our profile with more info etc.

Thanks again! x

By *appy101Woman  over a year ago

Telford

Looks better already , good luck in your search.

"Hey, we appreciate the advice thankyou! I cant think how we werent clear with communication though, we've always tried to be very open and honest in chats about what we are looking for and can offer. The previous chats never ended badly, they always just made an excuse not to meet (they'd started seeing someone or they were ill) or just stopped contact with no reason.

Will definitely take your advise onboard though and update our profile with more info etc.

Thanks again! x "

you are welcome i see youve added some more info..now what id need to hear is what role, i play in this 'threesome'

sub is a spectrum thing i still dont know what this means for you specifically...

so...

is it equal three way dynamic..is it another sub , and to whom? and what it may entail...

sounds obvious, but that you will respect her boundaries, and what your own are x do you meet first to discuss all this and where do you tend to meet and is this different to where you play..xx

thanks for listening xx

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

"Hey, we appreciate the advice thankyou! I cant think how we werent clear with communication though, we've always tried to be very open and honest in chats about what we are looking for and can offer. The previous chats never ended badly, they always just made an excuse not to meet (they'd started seeing someone or they were ill) or just stopped contact with no reason.

Thanks again! x

you are welcome i see youve added some more info..now what id need to hear is what role, i play in this 'threesome'

sub is a spectrum thing i still dont know what this means for you specifically...

so...

is it equal three way dynamic..is it another sub , and to whom? and what it may entail...

sounds obvious, but that you will respect her boundaries, and what your own are x do you meet first to discuss all this and where do you tend to meet and is this different to where you play..xx

thanks for listening xx"

Hey Suzy, that's awesome advice. If there was a subscribe button I'd press it!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

As you're seeking one of the smallest demographics you have to sell yourselves...

The profile advice threads offer good advice for all demographics.

Thanks again! x

so...

thanks for listening xx

Hey Suzy, that's awesome advice. If there was a subscribe button I'd press it!"

thanks A-man xx people ask, if they listen, then ill do what i can, sometimes a little, can help people have a lot of fun..i wish them well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We've been looking for a lady to join is for a threesome for over a year now.. got chatting to about 3 altogether who initially agreed to meet but they always end up being timewasters!

What are we doing wrong?! "

Looking too hard .

Focusing on just one thing and losing track on other possibilities ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience!

It gets said to everyone when they post like this. You've not long joined. You're not verified.

Settle in. Get yourselves known. Pop along to a social or two.

Have fun xx

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

I think this ie an thong that covers a wide range of fab...i know a couple on here who are finding it hard to find a bi female to meet them...I think that we women are few on this site and we kinda get a pick of so many that sometimes we let alot of people go by

» Add a new message to this topic