FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meeting a couple for the first time

Meeting a couple for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love to experience a mf couple but the majority of local couples want experienced/bi single males if they even want one.

I want to take it slow and actually enjoy it comfortably. I'd rather the male join in from the start, don't really want to be watched for my first time. Would telling couples this put them off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Would love to experience a mf couple but the majority of local couples want experienced/bi single males if they even want one.

I want to take it slow and actually enjoy it comfortably. I'd rather the male join in from the start, don't really want to be watched for my first time. Would telling couples this put them off?

"

Not all no. Mr N always joins in from the start

"Would love to experience a mf couple but the majority of local couples want experienced/bi single males if they even want one.

Not all no. Mr N always joins in from the start "

I'm glad you've said that,beginning to think I'm doing it all wrong

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

We love newbies, better than experienced I'd say xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not all no. Mr N always joins in from the start "

Wouldn't put us off either. We are all about mutual pleasure. We want everyone involved to enjoy it.

Think I've judged all this on being narrow minded.

Probably thinking too much into it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No not at all. Just share your thoughts with the couple.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not all no. Mr N always joins in from the start

I'm glad you've said that,beginning to think I'm doing it all wrong "

The thing is you aren't an accessory to a couples sex life, this should be about the three of you. Do things the way you're most comfortable, there isn't a wrong and a right way.

» Add a new message to this topic