FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Standing out from the rest

Standing out from the rest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omeo87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham / Sao Paulo / Doha

Hi i know theres a lot of competition out there for single guys so we need to do our best to stand out from the crowd.

Knowing this i thought id ask for some tips on how i could improve my profile, hopefully getting feedback on my description and pics and how i could improve them.

I look forward to any replies

Sean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just make your profile honest, snappy, witty is good i think and post some pics...a lot of the time its more about the indivdual messages....I think you have to work hard...but the rewards are usually worth the effort

Being fair the best way is to copy some of the girls... the single ones that is.

Maybelline is a great example.... Go for it!

"Being fair the best way is to copy some of the girls... the single ones that is.

Maybelline is a great example.... Go for it!"

Be quick though, it changes daily. I've got it set as my homepage

Hi, Sean. Your profile is pretty good ... in the top 10% of those I've seen. I like your pics.

If I was to be picky, and these are just personal preferences, I would suggest:-

~ rephrase the bit about age is not an issue as it could suggest that you're desperate. Something like "I've usually found myself most attracted to women aged 20-40, but age is not an issue ...." etc

~ cut out the bit about what's in your trousers. Women assume that all men have got one, and size really isn't important.

~ capital letters and apostrophes would make your profile easier to read.

But overall, much better than many I have seen, and I'm sure that with patience, you will find what you're looking for.

Wow love the couple you met in Florida! Can you pass on our number to them lol x

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

take out the pics of minnie and mickey and get some upper body naked shots that are tasteful.

laura

x

"Being fair the best way is to copy some of the girls... the single ones that is.

Maybelline is a great example.... Go for it!"

lmao...you realise they will look at mine and think you are on crack!!!! lmao

Maybelline is a great example.... Go for it!

Be quick though, it changes daily. I've got it set as my homepage "

lmao...nutter!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I've had a few people contact me directly on the strength of my profile, and one of two meets that have resulted from that, however I'm coming to the conclusion that it's actually not that big a deal to have a really good profile.

Since I paid for the site supporter thing I've noticed how few people that I message actually bother to click through to it.

Now perhaps this is because I like to send a decent well thought out message that says enough about me and why I think I might be suited to the particular couple or lady - along with decent clear face and body pics (never cock on first contact guys) - for them to make up their minds there and then.

There's probably an element of that but there's just as likely to be a very fast decision made on the basis simply of location and pictures, or more likely still, just your pics.

I have a few female friends on here and they say pretty much the same thing - the first thing they look for is a nice face pic - if you aint got one or your a minger then you're going to get nowhere regardless of what you have to say for yourself in your email or on your profile.

Even if you do everything right, I'd say that getting about a 1 in 20 response rate is doing well.

I think any guy on a site like this has to accept that there's no magic formula!

Yes have a decent, thought out, well written profile. Yes write decent, thought out, well written mail to people. I'm well aware that as I currently don't have any pics, even in private, I'm on a hiding to nothing!

Yes there are, imho, silly women on here who simply mass delete mail without even opening them. Just what is the point of being on here then? And they think they're smart too! Pillocks!!

I'm finding that the only rule is patience! It's been suggested that it's a 1 in 20 success rate and that could well be true!

But chin up, onwards and upwards!! lol

i have been told my profile is pretty good, but ultimately i agree that it is down to message and if the woman likes the profile or attached pictures! If they do, then its a case of making sure your profile isn't that bad that it puts them off! Being well verified does help too!

As for the clicking on the profile after message has been sent, don't forget, they can turn the privacy setting on so you would never know!

manchester

its a bit strange to want to stand out from the crowd but then asking someone else how to do it.

that is actually a good point. I suppose there has to be a balance found between not having a profile with newbie mistakes, but also having one that is honestly yourself, and not what you think people want to hear. From you OP, I don't think that is what he wants to do, but is more how to structure the profile, rather than how to deceive. Its a valid thread really.

manchester

"that is actually a good point. I suppose there has to be a balance found between not having a profile with newbie mistakes, but also having one that is honestly yourself, and not what you think people want to hear. From you OP, I don't think that is what he wants to do, but is more how to structure the profile, rather than how to deceive. Its a valid thread really."

so we need to tell an adult how to get words across to another adult?

"so we need to tell an adult how to get words across to another adult?"

sorry, don't understand what you mean

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

This is what most men mistakes are...they are trying to find one single way to do all....it won't work on everybody....like for example...most couples prefer well written profile...some prefer short written but with lots of pictures....some prefer both...some don't care as long as you go on cam....:D

Even single line message works if you fit the criteria...:D...but still your best bet is to do what shows you/explain you the most and that...is not something someone else can tell...:D

manchester

"This is what most men mistakes are...they are trying to find one single way to do all....it won't work on everybody....like for example...most couples prefer well written profile...some prefer short written but with lots of pictures....some prefer both...some don't care as long as you go on cam....:D

Even single line message works if you fit the criteria...:D...but still your best bet is to do what shows you/explain you the most and that...is not something someone else can tell...:D"

correct.

strange how people dont understand this without spelling it out like you did.

how ironic.

i think it is a matter of understanding that most couples and women on here get pestered and you do need to be original.

But no matter what happens, very soon people do seem to become quite jaded and cynical and for a newbie, it is easy to make mistakes. Unless somebody points out the error of your ways, you don't stand a chance!

By *omeo87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham / Sao Paulo / Doha

thanx for the help guys..iv listened to what youv said and im being more successful

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Don't just concentrate on your profile. Make sure you type a decent message too. I won't reply to one liners, usually just delete.

Tell me why you found me interesting enough to message me. Even if its only because you need to get laid. I'd appreciate the honesty!!!! And lets face it, if I'm feeling the same way, who knows what may happen!!!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic