FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Goatie! Keep it or shave it?

Goatie! Keep it or shave it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you women think? Do you like a guy with hair on his face? I'm wondering if my goatie is the reason I'm having no luck. Or am I just a horror? :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Goaties are lovely on a guy if well maintained and trimmed.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm pleased someone think so lol

My significant other has a goatee and I love em

I vote for the clean-shaven look. xxxxx

Well I'm a horror with a goatee' but even more of a horror without it,so it stays.

XXXX

"Well I'm a horror with a goatee' but even more of a horror without it,so it stays.

XXXX"

I hope thats Ric

"What do you women think? Do you like a guy with hair on his face? I'm wondering if my goatie is the reason I'm having no luck. Or am I just a horror? :D"

it's the look that goes with them. Always think of goatees as gang or drug or South American thing, but that's just me.

From reading ladies' profiles it seems that there are some who 'don't do facial hair'!

I'm sure some are genuine and if they don't like it, then fair enough, each to their own.

But I suspect it's also a handy excuse for the teasers and timewasters!

Yes, believe it or not the female sections of these sites have as many plonkers and fantasists as the male ones!!

[Removed by poster at 05/07/09 09:38:15]

"From reading ladies' profiles it seems that there are some who 'don't do facial hair'!

I'm sure some are genuine and if they don't like it, then fair enough, each to their own.

But I suspect it's also a handy excuse for the teasers and timewasters!

Yes, believe it or not the female sections of these sites have as many plonkers and fantasists as the male ones!!"

Not sure if people have who have no facial hair on their profile are time wasters, in fact that should mean that anyone with facial hair, should not waste their and theirs time as they don't want facial hair people

You would be surprised how many of the couples is the male part doing most/all the posting, even in the so called posse

Lol, I've already come across the couple/male posting situation!

I met a couple some years ago, after a period of mailing back and forwards supposedly from the female, the mails all had a fem name, but during our meet we were chatting about computing/internet and he let slip that she hadn't a clue about the computer!!

The meet was just 'ok', and although she was fine I had the strong impression that it was all his idea and she was just going along with it to keep him happy!

"What do you women think? Do you like a guy with hair on his face? I'm wondering if my goatie is the reason I'm having no luck. Or am I just a horror? :D"

Does it really matter that much? I have one as I think it distracts people away from my dull face but it doesn't stop me from getting my oats.

» Add a new message to this topic