FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Safe sex.

Safe sex.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know a lot of people use condoms when having intercourse, but do people on here use condoms when sucking cock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i use bin bags myself

I don't use them when sucking cock - hate the taste and it's just not the same. I am aware however of the dangers of catching certain sti's.

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

Look it up and work it out for yourself. I know a lot of sex workers use protection for oral because there is a risk to damage fertility.

http://www.condomessentialwear.co.uk/infections?WT.id=search

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am fully aware of the benefits of wearing a condom, but i know a few people on here insist on safe intercourse, but don't mind giving oral without one. was just wondering how many people practice safe sex 100%

To those who care. There is no such thing as safe sex. The world in which we play has risks. The term "safer sex" should be used.

All penetravive sex should be with the protection of a barrier the commonist form of which is a condom.

That said femaile oral sex can be performed using a dental barrier.

Unprotected oral sex can transmit bacterial infections. Close skin contact can give rise to the transmission of the HPV virus (genital warts)

In summary safe sex is a myth. Recreational sex ha risks its wise to minimise those risks in the way you think fit. 0800 567 123 will provide advise

Reading this Sunday morning, thought I was in church!!

Hear endeth the 1st lesson!! lol

Never even a suggestion - all the ladies over the years have sucked bare cock and trusted me not to cum in there mouths [unless they wanted me too]

I am orally Bi and would never think of a Condom, if i don't like to look of it I don't suck!

"snip....oral sex can be performed using a dental barrier.

"

Use also for rimming, you can use a plain vanilla condom with the top and bottom cut off and cut up the side.

"I know a lot of people use condoms when having intercourse, but do people on here use condoms when sucking cock?"

I personally think that not using a condom for intercourse is irresponsible and for some people fatal. The only time Ive been truly sickened (when out dogging) was a woman that took about 10 loads of cum inside her, one straight after the other.

These kind of people have no respect for anyone as long as they are having 'fun', and have no consideration for the people these men go back to and fuck (unsuspecting what they have been doing)

She could have HIV or anything but think that just because they are older they are at no risk.

As for condoms while sucking, I suppose there is more chance of being knocked down on the pavement so it depends on the person.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I don't claim to practise safe sex. However, I will put measures in place to protect myself, and therefore others.

I will not let an uncovered cock anywhere near my pussy. However, I will suck an uncovered one. I never use dental dams when giving oral sex to a woman. And in truth how many men can say they do???

Yes, the way I play puts me at some risk. So does crossing the road, and playing with the electric hedge trimmers. Still need to get to the pub, and trim the hedge!!!!!

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

"

Yes, the way I play puts me at some risk. So does crossing the road, and playing with the electric hedge trimmers. Still need to get to the pub, and trim the hedge!!!!! "

Id rather not have a blow job than have one with a condom on! Its a risk but then so is kissing someone...

but you gotta wear one while havin sex.

"Id rather not have a blow job than have one with a condom on! Its a risk but then so is kissing someone...

but you gotta wear one while havin sex."

i agree,hate the taste of condoms,bit ocd in my opinion to want them on during oral!!defo yes with intercourse tho. got to die of sumthing at end of the day!!

» Add a new message to this topic