FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling to get meets

Struggling to get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *CER.J OP   Man  over a year ago

Winchester

I'm finding it very difficult to get meets, I'm a well spoken literate reasonably young man. I understand their are a lot of men on the site for women to choose from but surely I must be doing something wrong any advice would be appreciated..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no idea what sort of message you are sending so can't comment on that but I would say, and I do not mean this to offend, use spell check on your profile because you say you literate but your profile is littered with spelling mistakes.

Add more info about yourself, break it into paragraphs and use it to sell your best points.

Agree with the above. Also not accomodating will put lots off....especially if you're not upfront about why

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I have no idea what sort of message you are sending so can't comment on that but I would say, and I do not mean this to offend, use spell check on your profile because you say you literate but your profile is littered with spelling mistakes.

Add more info about yourself, break it into paragraphs and use it to sell your best points. "

This.

"I'm finding it very difficult to get meets, I'm a well spoken literate reasonably young man. I understand their are a lot of men on the site for women to choose from but surely I must be doing something wrong any advice would be appreciated.. "

Literate you are not. You may be many things but that is not one of them.

Re do your profile text, pics are fine though xxx

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

Patience is the key!

» Add a new message to this topic