FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nekkid Unicorn Confidence!

Nekkid Unicorn Confidence!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have a well known 'nudist health spa' in Brighton which quite a few people on here use.

I like the idea of paying it a visit but I'm having a right wobble about it. I have this image in my head of lots of buff people and being the only squidgy one.

What is the reality of places like this? Has anyone found that going has helped their body confidence?

I have a big mummy tummy, stretch marks and saggy old spaniels ears. Will people stare at my imperfections? Will I be the only one with a car crash of a body?

Or will a confident nekkid jiggling butterfly be born?

I can't look in a mirror so I figured I'd get my norks out in front of strangers instead!?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go for it and embrace it x

Haven't been to the one in Brighton, but 'took the plunge' when away on a business trip in Europe, as got into my head I'd never see these folk again... So at first I was apprehensive, but after a while, really didn't notice. There were all shapes and sizes of people.. I then went to a ladies only spa in San Francisco which was wonderful.

Never been to anywhere in the UK, so not sure if it is culturally different?

Looking at your photos I'd say you have nothing to worry about go there and enjoy xx

You look fine from here too.

"So we have a well known 'nudist health spa' in Brighton which quite a few people on here use.

I like the idea of paying it a visit but I'm having a right wobble about it. I have this image in my head of lots of buff people and being the only squidgy one.

What is the reality of places like this? Has anyone found that going has helped their body confidence?

I have a big mummy tummy, stretch marks and saggy old spaniels ears. Will people stare at my imperfections? Will I be the only one with a car crash of a body?

I can't look in a mirror so I figured I'd get my norks out in front of strangers instead!?!

"

we have been to the spa you are referring to. You really have nothing to worry about, you will see all shapes and sizes in there. No one judges anybody else and it is a great place to go...

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"So we have a well known 'nudist health spa' in Brighton which quite a few people on here use.

"

The thing I would consider is, if you can't look at yourself n the mirror, would you cope with a reaction that you perceive as negative?

There is something incredibly liberating about being naked amongst others though.

The thing I would consider is, if you can't look at yourself n the mirror, would you cope with a reaction that you perceive as negative?

There is something incredibly liberating about being naked amongst others though."

Is there negativity at these places?

I thought it might help with my body confidence. Especially is I get single men following me around inspite of my wobbly bits.

I'd have excellent hair!

By *organ81Man  over a year ago

ennis

There is something incredibly liberating about being naked amongst others though.

I thought it might help with my body confidence. Especially is I get single men following me around inspite of my wobbly bits.

I'd have excellent hair! "

I think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and I don't think you should have a negative body image you look amazing. I used to be ashamed of how I look but the older I've gotten the more I feel f..k it you either like me or you don't.

if you get any snide looks they`ll prob be from women,men will take one or two looks at your tits and nothing else will be seen lol

I've never been to the one you are talking about, but have been to others.

I was incredibly nervous the first time, but as soon as I was there the nerves disappeared.

Everyone is naked, so the same.

I feel more confident in myself now. I even go to the club on my own.

Honestly you should try it, I'm sure you will have a great time

I used to frequent Sandy Bay in Cape Town, a nudist beach where visitors come in all shapes and sizes. Initially you feel like everyone is staring at you and only you and then you realise no one is staring, except the few perv's hanging around like vultures. Mostly people are there to enjoy themselves, not check out the "local talent". Go and enjoy

By *tudmcmuffinMan  over a year ago

Swindon

The men probably follow you around because of your wobbly bits, lots of us like that you know

The excellent hair is a bonus

The said spa is full of all shaped and sized people. I've been several time and at no point have I seen a ripped Adonis strutting around. So go with confidence that you will be admired and expose your divine norks to the world.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It's more to do with your perception of what could be a negative reaction. If your body image issues are already so damaged that you can't look at yourself in the mirror, you may see something you perceive as negative and it could knock your confidence further.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Wow what are you worried about you look great very sexy and always remember the prettiest thing you can ware is a smile,

Go on give it a go.

By *lueballs41Man  over a year ago

Somerset

You look great , a woman with all the right curves in all the right places , if I was down that way I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of you

You have tits and a minge. Your be fine

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We had the same worries when we first went to chams as it's dress down. Once we were in and changed, it was an entirely relaxing experience and as people said above, you don't notice after a while.

B

Special thanks to milfy38 who emailed me to let me know I'd be the only fat person there.

She's been! And says it's full of fat old people (she seems confused!). She looked at tad chubby in her profile picture so I suggested she might like to go with me but she is aggressively straight and a size 14 so definitely not chubby or threatened by bisexual people!!

The poor wee love wasn't even aware of her own irony.

She also said you lot are all obese and having looked at your pictures and I couldn't agree more.

I may have upset her by correcting her spelling and grammar. Gotta love a fab troll.

I'd have excellent hair!

It's more to do with your perception of what could be a negative reaction. If your body image issues are already so damaged that you can't look at yourself in the mirror, you may see something you perceive as negative and it could knock your confidence further.

"

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'll take the risk. It's not going to get worse! That's for sure. Hee hee.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I've been there. It's lovely, chilled and not ogly at all. And after a deep breath it was nice being naked regardless of my wobbly bits. Plus in water there's a buoyancy to my own spaniel's ears that makes them look like flotation devices. Which amuses me.

"I've been there. It's lovely, chilled and not ogly at all. And after a deep breath it was nice being naked regardless of my wobbly bits. Plus in water there's a buoyancy to my own spaniel's ears that makes them look like flotation devices. Which amuses me. "

Thanks lovely! Absolutely love your pictures by the way! Gorgeousness.

» Add a new message to this topic