FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how to seduce a girl

how to seduce a girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *utemanccouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

tyldesley

I am going on holiday with my fella and a old friend ive known since primary school. my friend and i used to do everything together but now she lives in ireland so not as close and dont meet up as much as we like.

Last time we met up, me and her without my fella, on another friends hen night, me and her got very d*unk and i had my first bisexual experience.

she is not a swinger though she often tell me stories about what she gets up to so i know she likes girls and wasnt a one off.

Before that night id never thought about her like that but now i carnt stop thinking about it and was my best experience.

As we going on holiday id really like to have a repeat performance,

the problem is my fella is going to be there he knows about the night i spent with her, he fancies her and likes the idea of a 3some. He aint to bothered if anything happens or not and keeps telling me not to think about it too much and if it happens it happens. But i really like to give things a nudge so to speak.

we will be out of our apartments most the time as we usally just use it to sleep. we will be out clubbing most nights so comming in early hours d*unk.

im wondering how would be the best way to engineer a situation where it can happen before we just collapse and crash out for the night

thx in advance for any creative ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

tyldesley

last time it was just me and her after a night out we only had the one bed so was sharing

we was very d*unk and we was toy fighting and i blew her a kiss which got her blowing one back then i like teased her as if i was gonna kiss her but didnt and she flirted calling me a tease which then just got us going for real

it was such a great experience for me would love it to happen again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why dont you go for a drink and as if she remembers what happened between you..then just say you been thinking of it loads and really enjoyed the experience and if she wanted to repeat then you would be happy to again. then leave it in her court. maybe best to slip in that ur boyfriend knows, and leave it in her court ... hope this helps ... have a great holiday. And hope it goes the way you want it too

dee xx

fist her minge hard and fast

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"fist her minge hard and fast "

That's what I used to love about croydon girls - they dont mess about

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

Chloroform.....

tyldesley

"Chloroform....."

whats that?

"Chloroform.....

whats that?"

LMAO at first coment its a liquid that causes a vapour which knocks you out when held over the mouth why the hell do i know so much about this subject

"Chloroform.....

whats that?"

Desperado perfume

» Add a new message to this topic