FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lights on / off

Lights on / off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently had a meet, it was the fourth time we met so we'd already reached the point of comfort with what we're all doing yet she still complained that she's too fat and insisted the lights be turned off.

I know from her point of view the weight is an insecurity even though while she (like most ppl) could lose a few pounds, she wasn't very fat and I kept telling her how hot she is.

Ultimately, the non stop moaning about herself and lights off really killed the desire to have another meet.

Anyone had similar and any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's a lesson learnt for all of us. I wouldn't point out my bad bits because in all honesty the guy might not even notice! No point drawing attention X

Also confidence is sexy so why have a downer on oneself X

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Lights on please

For me the first time getting naked lights off or just mood lighting after that more light please. I do love to see a lovely ladies naked body, seeing her disrobing and watching her body move.

Well if your lady friend reads the forums it may be she won't want to meet again, not that I want to presume but you only have one meet with a single lady on your veri's and showing

I used to date a lass that didn't like the lights being on, candles worked for me as they don't give off a lot of light but show you plenty. Plus added ambience....

Or it could be a fire hazard.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Lights on. I like to see what's happening and I like to be seen too.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Somewhere inbetween the lights being on and the lights being off is good for me,I have sensitive eyes

Lights on for me! everyone has wobbly bits and spotty bits so who gives a fuck when you're fucking!

Ruby x

I think you need to find a new playmate. Confidence is one of the sexiest things a person has. None of us are perfect but if you're with the right person, there is chemistry present and the sex is great then none of our imperfections should matter.

I'd be dissappointed if a partner asked me to switch the lights out. Watching is such a huge part of the enjoyment for me.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Lights on for us,we like to watch each other when we meet other couples.

Miss

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

Lights on for me too once you've seen my wobbly bits it's tough shit lol plus if we have got to the point where we have licked each other's bit then there is no more need to be shy about it

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"I recently had a meet, it was the fourth time we met so we'd already reached the point of comfort with what we're all doing yet she still complained that she's too fat and insisted the lights be turned off.

I know from her point of view the weight is an insecurity even though while she (like most ppl) could lose a few pounds, she wasn't very fat and I kept telling her how hot she is.

Ultimately, the non stop moaning about herself and lights off really killed the desire to have another meet.

Anyone had similar and any suggestions?"

light on or lights off,if when you finished and to roll over twice and your still on top ov her, then shes big

By *racy 30Woman  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Well I am what I am and not going to change that

sex is about enjoying and if it feels right it shouldn't matter what your bits look like and whether the lights should be on or not you were obviously attracted to each other in first place to meet once let alone four times

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Lights on, wanna see what I am eating.

Oh lights on. It has to be.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

Well if your lady friend reads the forums it may be she won't want to meet again, not that I want to presume but you only have one meet with a single lady on your veri's and showing

"

Thanks but the lady friend is not on fab. The single lady on my veri is awesome! And has now qualms or hang ups.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I get fed up telling ladies to have more confidence in themselfs but have not met a lady who did not want d lights on .

By *ick RapidMan  over a year ago

coventry

Everyone is different some people feel confident with the lights on some with the lights off but if you want them at there best they must be comfortable. I prefer off because I'm naughty on the slygo. Anyway some people say they want a perticual colour bbc ect but could someone tell the difference WITH THE lights OFF ? Please reply I think this is interesting alie

» Add a new message to this topic