FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When the little devil on your shoulder wants to play slut ..but your confidence says noooo..

When the little devil on your shoulder wants to play slut ..but your confidence says noooo..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Advice on taking the first steps with little confidence ...

I know it sounds stupid lol..

But ive had the same partner 21 yrs were both up for extra fun and a part of me is aching to realse the slut in me with a 3rd or 4th person involved ...but my nerves and confidence just gets me every time ...

Tips on first time toe dippers would be great ...be gentle on me im still a swinging virgin

Look forward to hearing your tips or evan your first met stories ..did they all end well or not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Advice on taking the first steps with little confidence ...

I know it sounds stupid lol..

But ive had the same partner 21 yrs were both up for extra fun and a part of me is aching to realse the slut in me with a 3rd or 4th person involved ...but my nerves and confidence just gets me every time ...

Tips on first time toe dippers would be great ...be gentle on me im still a swinging virgin

Look forward to hearing your tips or evan your first met stories ..did they all end well or not ?

"

We just went to a club on the spur of the moment. Didn't even venture beyond the bar area that time. On our second visit we actually got down to business with each other. Our first encounter with others was at a club in Manchester where we just dived into full swap.

we have a saying - always leave wanting more - or another way of looking at it - dont do something you arent sure of you can always go back again - so dont rush - enjoy xx

Firstly thanks for the message ..

Weve been to a few clubs ..played in a room together ..had a play in hot tub... but its just that first cock ive not had another cock in me hand in 21 yrs let alone me mouth ... and full swap isnt evan near lol...

But that little slutdevil is on my shoulder waiting... i think itll happen random at a club you watch ill do it once and wont look back...

Were enjoying it all so far... thanks for the good wise words ..i defo wont rush ..

I can appreciate whwat you mean here although in a slightly different circumstance. I'd love to go to a club but find it incredibly intimidating as a singley.

Looks like you're well on your way so just relax into it I say. It'll come when it comes.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Biggest tip....

Loads of us felt like you do right now. Stop worrying, chillout and find the fun. Wherever it is and in whatever form it takes that you are comfortable with....

Don't force it but don't worry about it either. You are obviously interested so just keeping going to the clubs and having fun. Eventually you will click just right with a couple and you dip that toe a little deeper.

If it is the worry of having another man near you and how that will effect your relationship then you can only talk about it and agree like we did that you'll try a little at a time and if anyone feels uncomfortable you'll stop with no grudges held.

If it's more personal to you such as body image or wether you'll fit with anyone else then you worries are just plain groundless

We're at the Vanilla Alternative on 20th and 21st Jan celebrating D's birthday. Come and let your hair down with us and our friends you'll see that those genuine relaxed people are out there lol

We were more adventurous with other people when we first entered the scene.

A random club visit with the only expectation being that you were going to have a great time with your partner. If you get talking to others then nature will take its course.

We also after a short time realised we like to be watched.

Do things together. Have a laugh. Don't over think it. Remember it's YOUR experience

Mrs xx

Ps. Now we come home and jump into pj'a. Haha

I think you are being very sensible by taking your time... However, that inner slut can sometimes take the lead, and let loose. Be interested to know how you get on once that slutty mode let's go. Best of luck to you xx

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Take your time & don't rush into anything. I'm so glad I let my inner slut take the lead so many years ago

hi we fully appreciate your dilemma lol we have only played while on hols in gran canaria broke our club cherry in 2x2 club last july we were very nervous when entering it was nude night so maybe that helped!!not many brits in so we only played with a german Cpl and a few Spanish guys very keen to try a club over here but haven't managed it yetX

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

I guess it's like the first club visit

You think every one will look at you and think Omg look who is a swinger

But you need to think positives if they were saying that then they wouldn't be there themselves

Just go for it

Thanks all... some great advice there ..appreciated thanks.. im sure my little inner slut will make an appearance soon but im not gonna rush her .... lol

Cause once she comes out to play i dont think shell be looking back no time soon from what i can make from you long time swingers ... its just a matter of let the good times begin when they do ..

we are a soft cple we love same room fun with own partner,

mildred is the same, her inner slut is acheing to get out but she is very shy and cant let herself go fully yet

By *erts NNCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We are in exactly the same situation. So far been to 3 club nights and only played with each other in front of other couples.

We have already thought about our boundaries for the first time we dip our toes but we aren't sure how on when this will happen, I guess we're just meet a couple and they will take the lead?, who knows, we're up for it and it will happen but there's no rush x

» Add a new message to this topic