FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Spontaneous car fun

Spontaneous car fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met a guy yesterday for a social drink. Went to say goodbye but it was really raining so I popped in his car to say goodbye. Well we had a little kiss and he played with my boobs...things went a little further. Anyway long story short he shot his load very quickly and left me hanging lol.....no pussy play for me....zero, zilch, nada.

Should I be bothered???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evbirmingham21Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Very very nice such a nice attractive lady x you have beautiful boobs lucky guy he should of looked after u big time x

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Bothered if you was unhappy with the outcome.. obviously not.

Guessing one of the "I am satisfied sod you jack" meets.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Met a guy yesterday for a social drink. Went to say goodbye but it was really raining so I popped in his car to say goodbye. Well we had a little kiss and he played with my boobs...things went a little further. Anyway long story short he shot his load very quickly and left me hanging lol.....no pussy play for me....zero, zilch, nada.

Should I be bothered???"

If you are bothered then yes.

If not then all is good

Sounds a bit selfish to me. Even if he came a bit quickly he should have given you a helping hand so to speak.

I guess you got on or things wouldn't have progressed so if you meet up again maybe you should mention that you were left hanging.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sounds a bit selfish to me. Even if he came a bit quickly he should have given you a helping hand so to speak.

I guess you got on or things wouldn't have progressed so if you meet up again maybe you should mention that you were left hanging."

I suppose I am bothered or I wouldn't be asking the question. Also he must've have been aware that he left me hanging...so to speak. Anyhow you live and learn eh??

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

When I cum I can recover very quickly but I think it's wrong for a guy to cum and not give the lady any attention/fun

Perhaps he was embarrassed that he came so quickly?

"Sounds a bit selfish to me. Even if he came a bit quickly he should have given you a helping hand so to speak.

I guess you got on or things wouldn't have progressed so if you meet up again maybe you should mention that you were left hanging.

I suppose I am bothered or I wouldn't be asking the question. Also he must've have been aware that he left me hanging...so to speak. Anyhow you live and learn eh??"

Yes, if he doesn't realise that it's not all just about his pleasure then I'd be very surprised! It is rude to leave a lady hanging like that, I hope the next guy you meet takes care of your needs!

"When I cum I can recover very quickly but I think it's wrong for a guy to cum and not give the lady any attention/fun"

Well said

Blimey! was he a Panda? Eats , shoots and leaves?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Did you not ask him "what about me" as he was pushing you out of the car?

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

He could of at least finger blasted you

» Add a new message to this topic