FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rude messages to the ladies?

Rude messages to the ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arley78 OP   Couple  over a year ago

OK City

This is the lady half of our profile here. How many other women have received rude messages directed at them but addressing the male half? We received one earlier today from a young man trying to speak to the hubby but was just him degrading MY body. Does this happen to other people on here?

We always get the usual "single male, joined 3 hrs ago, I'd love her to suck my cock" messages, but this was a first.

-Katherine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We've had them x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We get many usually humour them lol soon get fed up lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Report them to admin and block the profile.

It happens I'm afraid.

"This is the lady half of our profile here. How many other women have received rude messages directed at them but addressing the male half? We received one earlier today from a young man trying to speak to the hubby but was just him degrading MY body. Does this happen to other people on here?

We always get the usual "single male, joined 3 hrs ago, I'd love her to suck my cock" messages, but this was a first.

-Katherine"

Either filter out men and search yourself or filter out new members and only let verified men message you. They will probably be less rude the verified but it's no guarantee.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can imagine it's frustrating but block and report is the only recourse. It's not a solution though. You can't legislate against stupidity.

Op did this moron try to set up a meet and then go of his head when denied

By *harl42MidsMan  over a year ago

Drayton Bassett

Katherine

I can't imagine why on earth he would be derogatory about you and your body, it looks incredible...X

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

As a single female I have had to endure many an abusive message, had another one today as it happens, I find if you don't stoop to their level and keep your dignity at all times, it pisses them off all the more

By *imbhoy01Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"As a single female I have had to endure many an abusive message, had another one today as it happens, I find if you don't stoop to their level and keep your dignity at all times, it pisses them off all the more "

Ladies some guys have no class , or even know how to talk to a women , I would say there is no pint getting upset guys everyone one of us are looking for different things in life and meets and will get knock backs , no point in taking it out on fellow swingers , if you are trying to get a meet surely its best to show some manners , ladies and couple sorry for the arse wipes , carry on and have fun James xx

OK City

"Op did this moron try to set up a meet and then go of his head when denied"

This was actually his first and only message to us. I haven't blocked him yet as the hubby is at work and says he might like to reply when he's home. LOL

He wasn't verified and if memory serves, he has only been on here two weeks. I imagine he'll be another account that gets deleted or becomes stagnant.

"Op did this moron try to set up a meet and then go of his head when denied

This was actually his first and only message to us. I haven't blocked him yet as the hubby is at work and says he might like to reply when he's home. LOL

He wasn't verified and if memory serves, he has only been on here two weeks. I imagine he'll be another account that gets deleted or becomes stagnant. "

or just die as no one will want to meet him

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

They try, bless their little cotton socks, but luckily neither of us is thin skinned. They seem to think I should take it as a compliment, but all it does is show them as the disrespectful little twats they are.

A useful filter in who not to meet.

OK City

We've debated blocking single men and non verified users. It's a shame though because there are genuinely good people out there.

OK City

"Katherine

I can't imagine why on earth he would be derogatory about you and your body, it looks incredible...X "

Thanks dear

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"As a single female I have had to endure many an abusive message, had another one today as it happens, I find if you don't stoop to their level and keep your dignity at all times, it pisses them off all the more "

This and the previous suggestion of blocking, we originally blocked single guys, but now we have blocked newbies & unverified accounts too & we don't get the abusive messages at all now.

S

"We've debated blocking single men and non verified users. It's a shame though because there are genuinely good people out there. "
yeah you would like to think and hope so, just have to accept that it will happen then.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"As a single female I have had to endure many an abusive message, had another one today as it happens, I find if you don't stoop to their level and keep your dignity at all times, it pisses them off all the more

This and the previous suggestion of blocking, we originally blocked single guys, but now we have blocked newbies & unverified accounts too & we don't get the abusive messages at all now.

S"

Sometimes I like to toy with them, but as I said, keep my dignity and don't lower myself, I just like a playful way with words.

Apparently there are a handful of females and couples that like to speak about me with the single male who sent the abuse of course, because I obviously think too highly of myself, personally I just find it funny that they have nothing better to do with themselves, other than discuss how I run my profile

Welcome to the world of online swinging..... you have now become a hardened swinger

"Welcome to the world of online swinging..... you have now become a hardened swinger "
you are a cheekyamerican

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I have blocked newbies, unverified, non-site supporters and those without a profile photograph

It has hardly made a dent to the number of messages I receive since there are still enough to chose from. I could only ever meet one new person a week. Afterall, I am just one woman but am considering hiring a secretary to manage the 'workload'

We not met anyone yet and we are very genuine just new if everyone block unverified couple etc newbie will never get to meet nice like minded couples and singles.

Unfortunately there are knobs in all walks of life. We had a couple view us, message us then tell us we were fake.....firstly why bother upsetting someone you know nothing about and secondly their profile was a rant and derogatory statements about who they wouldn't entertain because their just so marvellous REALLY?......see knob couple or single just don't let it taint your fun hun x

OK City

"As a single female I have had to endure many an abusive message, had another one today as it happens, I find if you don't stoop to their level and keep your dignity at all times, it pisses them off all the more

S

Sometimes I like to toy with them, but as I said, keep my dignity and don't lower myself, I just like a playful way with words.

Apparently there are a handful of females and couples that like to speak about me with the single male who sent the abuse of course, because I obviously think too highly of myself, personally I just find it funny that they have nothing better to do with themselves, other than discuss how I run my profile "

I personally won't reply to remarks like I received today but my husband is a different story. I'll have to wait and see what happens there.

Anyways, I suppose we are going to turn some filters on. I think my thick skin got sanded a bit when I put nudes of myself on here and gained vulnerabilities. At this rate, I'll have it back in no time.

Scotland - Aberdeen

S

Apparently there are a handful of females and couples that like to speak about me with the single male who sent the abuse of course, because I obviously think too highly of myself, personally I just find it funny that they have nothing better to do with themselves, other than discuss how I run my profile

I personally won't reply to remarks like I received today but my husband is a different story. I'll have to wait and see what happens there.

Anyways, I suppose we are going to turn some filters on. I think my thick skin got sanded a bit when I put nudes of myself on here and gained vulnerabilities. At this rate, I'll have it back in no time.

"

I'm sure you will, and I am also sure that your husband and I may be on the same wavelength

OK City

"We not met anyone yet and we are very genuine just new if everyone block unverified couple etc newbie will never get to meet nice like minded couples and singles.

Unfortunately there are knobs in all walks of life. We had a couple view us, message us then tell us we were fake.....firstly why bother upsetting someone you know nothing about and secondly their profile was a rant and derogatory statements about who they wouldn't entertain because their just so marvellous REALLY?......see knob couple or single just don't let it taint your fun hun x"

Thank you and I won't

We've had a guy claim that we were fake and of course it was after we politely informed him that he wasn't what we were looking for. He became irate!! Instantly blocked when that happened.

I don't understand why people have a negative profile like you're talking about. We're far more likely to contact someone who doesn't blantantly state of list of not looking fors or I don't wants. It's those people that think they're everyone's cup of tea when in reality, they're just looking to fill their desires with no regards to you.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"We not met anyone yet and we are very genuine just new if everyone block unverified couple etc newbie will never get to meet nice like minded couples and singles.

Unfortunately there are knobs in all walks of life. We had a couple view us, message us then tell us we were fake.....firstly why bother upsetting someone you know nothing about and secondly their profile was a rant and derogatory statements about who they wouldn't entertain because their just so marvellous REALLY?......see knob couple or single just don't let it taint your fun hun x

Thank you and I won't

We've had a guy claim that we were fake and of course it was after we politely informed him that he wasn't what we were looking for. He became irate!! Instantly blocked when that happened.

I don't understand why people have a negative profile like you're talking about. We're far more likely to contact someone who doesn't blantantly state of list of not looking fors or I don't wants. It's those people that think they're everyone's cup of tea when in reality, they're just looking to fill their desires with no regards to you. "

Very true - I wonder of these people make a list of what they don't want to purchase on the Friday night big shop?

Just a thought

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"This is the lady half of our profile here. How many other women have received rude messages directed at them but addressing the male half? We received one earlier today from a young man trying to speak to the hubby but was just him degrading MY body. Does this happen to other people on here?

-Katherine"

I had a humdinger today ... sent to this, my solo profile, but regardless of that, addressed to my other half as well, and speaking about me in the third person, as if I was a lump of meat and/or his possession. There was other stuff which showed my profile hadn't been read at all, but that's pretty common .... it was the blatant disregard for me as a person in my own right that rather got my back up earlier. Needless to say he's been blocked ....

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Sorry but when I unblock men the majority of my messages are abusive? I thought it was the norm

By *jnkjnCouple  over a year ago

Telford

He must be a total knob your body is beautiful and your hubbys a lucky guy!!

OK City

-Katherine

I had a humdinger today ... sent to this, my solo profile, but regardless of that, addressed to my other half as well, and speaking about me in the third person, as if I was a lump of meat and/or his possession. There was other stuff which showed my profile hadn't been read at all, but that's pretty common .... it was the blatant disregard for me as a person in my own right that rather got my back up earlier. Needless to say he's been blocked ...."

I'm sorry to hear you've went through this too.

That's the way this man addressed me also and it did play a bigger role than the body shaming aspect of it. We may be married and belong to each other in that sense, but I'm still my own person and not a possession.

There have been some men that address Mike when they first contact us, but it's usually out of respect for our relationship and not like we witnessed today. This guy was a jerk and I doubt he gets very far with many on here.

OK City

"He must be a total knob your body is beautiful and your hubbys a lucky guy!!"

Thank you

Would it not be easier to just delete and block ? Rather than waiting just so that you're hubby can get into a emailing war!!!

OK City

"Would it not be easier to just delete and block ? Rather than waiting just so that you're hubby can get into a emailing war!!!"

Yes, that would be my approach. My husband handles things differently and that's okay.

We've changed our filters and will ignore any further insulting messages if there are any.

By *even inchesMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Why do males have to be such cockwombles it makes it so hard for us genuine single guys as if it's not hard enough already

I’m sorry to that's happen to you when a man with speaking to your hubby and degrading his wife body which is uncalled and being disrespect to swinger couples and single females which is an insult to all who enjoy the lifestyle of swinging. The fact is those type of men are give honest genuine men a bad name in the end too.. take care and may all the couples and females have great time ahead on here and in 2017 from Daz.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I quite often send rude messages, its always them that start it though, always!

By *URACELLBUNNY67Man  over a year ago

padgate, warrington

Be polite and friendly nothing to ruded that best way first see what they like and dislike plus be safe always...love Burton xx

You made some one jealous and bitchy, I'd be proud if I were you.

indeed, we've had many. Block and move on.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

We get quite a few especially if we have said a polite "Thanks for the interest but it will be a sorry from us"

They are usually from Guys that have been on a short while and expected lots of meets in their first week and are frustrated it hasnt happened or from those that havent had any meets for a year or so...

We just block as we cannot be bothered..(Nothing gets done when they get reported, Admin block them from seeing you and you them)

[Removed by poster at 10/01/17 14:53:46]

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why do males have to be such cockwombles it makes it so hard for us genuine single guys as if it's not hard enough already "

No it doesn't. Just because the majority of men that message are self entitled wankers, doesn't make all men that. The ordinary one shine like a lighthouse in a storm.

By *ndy50uk1956Man  over a year ago

mythomroyde

i personally think anybody who insults a lady or even a gent on here, are very immature or have never been taught any manners. there the guys that spoil it for the genuine guys here. manners and respect costs nothing

Sadly this is the world we live in now.

There is no excuse for rudeness or bad manners on here.

If someone doesn't wish to communicate with you their wishes must be respected.

I would hope that nobody of my generation would behave like that.

We are all here looking for fun but if it doesn't happen no excuse for being obnoxious.

Happy fabbing everyone.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"i personally think anybody who insults a lady or even a gent on here, are very immature or have never been taught any manners. there the guys that spoil it for the genuine guys here. manners and respect costs nothing"

I agree

There may be more men here (although I don't know how anyone would know that) but they deserve the same respect as a couple or I

Sometimes people forget that if it weren't for the (decent) guys here most women will hang up their handbags and leave

By *ndy50uk1956Man  over a year ago

mythomroyde

well said bettalife think thats why some women like the older guy as they have more respect and not as vulger

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"well said bettalife think thats why some women like the older guy as they have more respect and not as vulger"

Actually, most of the vile messages I get are from men over 40. The younger ones tend to engage in decent conversation when I point out how unsafe it is for me to meet a random man in an hotel room or how stupid it is for me to give out my address to the same.

By *ohnlauraCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Last night we received a first message from a guy who obviously hadn't read our ad or chose to ignore it so I just deleted it,15 minutes later we get another message from him calling us rude?

By *an Holo-Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire Dales

I find it pretty crazy that guys can be so rude towards the wonderful ladies of fab. I'm not being the Whiteknight but you should treat others how you wanna be treated.

Did your husband sort him out?

Yep, delete then block.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

-Katherine"

Unfortunately there are a number of people of all backgrounds who think it their job to comment and degrade people with no invite whatsoever.

It happens to males, females and anyone in between. It is a symptom of being online. Anonymity breeds arrogance and a lack of empathy.

These folks are idiots.

Bristol

"I find it pretty crazy that guys can be so rude towards the wonderful ladies of fab. I'm not being the Whiteknight but you should treat others how you wanna be treated. "

No. You are being the white knight.

You may have a point but saying "I am not being the white knight" is like saying "I am not racist but..."

Bristol

"Last night we received a first message from a guy who obviously hadn't read our ad or chose to ignore it so I just deleted it,15 minutes later we get another message from him calling us rude?"

We are all glad it was only a message. There is a constant stream of them start forum threads to go on about it instead.

» Add a new message to this topic