FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couple trying to find FWb for male half

Couple trying to find FWb for male half

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arley4mrj OP   Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Hi looking for advice and the like we are a happily married couple who play together and swing too.

Was wondering if there's any help or words of wisdom for us as it seems quite hard to find a woman single or in a couple who would like to play with J alone and hopefully become a FWB.

Thanks in advance

J n a

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *op gooserMan  over a year ago

chester

"Hi looking for advice and the like we are a happily married couple who play together and swing too.

Was wondering if there's any help or words of wisdom for us as it seems quite hard to find a woman single or in a couple who would like to play with J alone and hopefully become a FWB.

Thanks in advance

J n a"

Set up a single guy profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Set up a less aggressive single profile that only he has access to.

Sorry but your profile text is way too long x

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It's unusual to be a smoker but not meet smokers.

Sally

Yeah, the above posters have got a point. I stopped reading the profile after about two sentences. Does come across as aggressive and extremely uptight. Do you not feel the same way when you read other similar profiles?

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Immediately stopped reading once faced with shouty capital letters ...........

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Immediately stopped reading once faced with shouty capital letters ..........."

Same!!!

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

And who needs updates from 2015..

Gave up reading and picked up war and peace as it's a shorter read .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It's very hard to get single ladies to meet couples I think. Even harder for what your looking for . It might be better set up a single guy profile . Hope it works out for you .

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I'm gonna be "that guy". I don't think the OP actually asked for profile advice.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

I appreciate he loves his wife but I wouldn't meet someone who's partner is perfection like that lol... I'm just normal

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We are a poly couple like you we have separate single profiles and meet other people with each others consent,

What you other half needs to do is create a singles profile but it's a minefield in fabland for single men he will have to be something special to meet single ladies and a lot of these ladies don't like to share.

I have been trying for months to find a local single girl who gets the poly life.

Hayley comes first for me and they can't seem to accept that.

Neil

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"I'm gonna be "that guy". I don't think the OP actually asked for profile advice. "

If you ask for advice, on why you're struggling to find something on fab, then you are asking for profile advice whether you like it or not

And as above single profile is the only way forward otherwise even if you are very genuine you'll just appear to be one of the multiple 'couples' profiles using that to get around single females filters

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I'm gonna be "that guy". I don't think the OP actually asked for profile advice.

If you ask for advice, on why you're struggling to find something on fab, then you are asking for profile advice whether you like it or not

And as above single profile is the only way forward otherwise even if you are very genuine you'll just appear to be one of the multiple 'couples' profiles using that to get around single females filters "

There are other ways to meet people apart from the internet.

Call me crazy but there is this concept called "the real world" where people "go outside" and stuff. Yeah, I know, right!

Also it's against "the rules" to offer profile advice unless someone specifically asks for it.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

The OP asked for 'words and wisdom' regarding their struggles, struggles may be due to profile, filters etc etc

it's not against site rules to offer advice when it's asked for

» Add a new message to this topic