FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > To send a wink or not

To send a wink or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it better to send a wink to show interest first and if you get one back,you can start to chat at least you would know there is a intrest so then you would not be wasting peoples time,or would people just get to much winks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't rely on a wink as it seems lots of people either pay no attention to the list of them or think it's lazy.

Personally we quite like a wink as a way of establishing interest but often you're not going to know from someone's profile how a wink will be received.

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Is it better to send a wink to show interest first and if you get one back,you can start to chat at least you would know there is a intrest so then you would not be wasting peoples time,or would people just get to much winks"

We would say that it depends on what the profile says to be honest.

If they like winks and you fit their choices then why not, however if they don't like winks and you are not what they are looking for then it would appear quite rude.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We prefer messages and state on our profile that we bulk delete winks....doesn't stop them coming though so we know these people haven't read our profile.

If it states on a profile they do not acknowledge winks then I won't send one, however if i find someone I'm interested in who may not be looking for a single male at that specific time but the profile states that occasionally they will then I will leave a wink as I'd assume they have a quick check of profiles just for a laugh and mine states the reason for a wink and i would follow it up with a message if the wink is reciprocated. Works more often than not but sometimes it will not. Just go with the flow and do what you see as the best and most respectable approach

Thanks all

"Is it better to send a wink to show interest first and if you get one back,you can start to chat at least you would know there is a intrest so then you would not be wasting peoples time,or would people just get to much winks"

I delete winks without checking them. There are enough messages to respond to. And I think if a man is really interested and thinks he has a chance he'll message.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

We would rather get a well thought out message (that shows they've actually read our profile) with pics included from a short/non existent profile but are happy to get winks from anyone to express an interest. If we're interested we'll either wink back or if really interested we'll send the first message.

Thanks again

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Personally it depends on the person who sent the wink's profile.

There's no point sending a wink if your profile is rubbish and/or pretty much empty.

I don't bother responding to winks from guys with no photos, rubbish photos, or who only have photos of their cock, and/or have a poor profile text. A wink is to show you are interested in the person, so if the person winking doesn't show anything to try to interest me, why would I respond?

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

I love getting winks...at least I know my subsequent message will be welcome.

Then again, I sometimes ignore them if the winker's profile doesn't appeal. I think it's a lot less stressful than sending unsolicited messages that are unread or deleted without a reply. I sometimes wish we didn't get to know the status of sent messages.

» Add a new message to this topic