FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Timewasters

Timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs B xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chippenham

Are we the only couple that are having problems with timewasters?

Twice in the last few weeks we've arranged meets with single guys and they then don't log back on site. We exchanged messages for a few days, they both seemed genuine. Do these sort of guys just enjoy the chase?

Thoughts on this will be welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, definitely not just you. 3 times in the last couple of weeks the same thing has happened. Drives me mad. And I won't now consider meeting unverified men, which is a shame because I used to quite happily.

"Are we the only couple that are having problems with timewasters?

Twice in the last few weeks we've arranged meets with single guys and they then don't log back on site. We exchanged messages for a few days, they both seemed genuine. Do these sort of guys just enjoy the chase?

Thoughts on this will be welcomed. "

I don't know if this applies to you guys but a lot of people state that if they've cammed, exchanged a lot of pictures or had some exchange of messages of an erotic type, the guys they're chatting to are less likely to meet either because they've shot their bolt and no longer interested or because they're only looking for that and never had any intention of meeting...

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Unfortunately it’s rife on here .

That’s why we prefer last minute meets , as they tend to actually happen .

Sadly its not just single men.

We had a run of 17 no shows for social meets, this ended up being 19 out of 21 arranged meets, all were either couples or single woman, couples winning by a mile, being verified or not made no difference.

By *xperience huntingMan  over a year ago

where

Annoys me to read this stuff. I know I’m really new and unverified etc but I can’t help that think this is why I’m finding it so hard to connect with people on any level basis !

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Annoys me to read this stuff. I know I’m really new and unverified etc but I can’t help that think this is why I’m finding it so hard to connect with people on any level basis !"

No it won't be that reason because people still want to meet single men. If you turn up you'll be one of the good guys

By *aughtydesiresCouple  over a year ago

North West

Happend to us many times, too! In fact, happened so many times over the years, that we lost count! Can't understand those singles who are investing a lot of time and energy in arranging a meeting and when the time comes they disappear! Otherwise, we hear lots of complains about how hard is for them as singles to get a meeting in here but when they finally get the chance, they get scared and run away, I guess. Obviously, this isn't valid for all the single men out there! Some of them are real and more than OK. However, this is why we arrange all our meetings now in swinger clubs. At least, if they let us down the evening won't be totally ruined.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Touch wood we've never had a no show.

A guy once cancelled, a couple once cancelled and I think we've cancelled twice but I don't count that as time wasting.

We've had a few people say they'd like to meet at some unspecified point in the future and we never hear from them again but that's not really time wasting either.

I don't know what the answer is though.

By *xperience huntingMan  over a year ago

where

"Annoys me to read this stuff. I know I’m really new and unverified etc but I can’t help that think this is why I’m finding it so hard to connect with people on any level basis !

No it won't be that reason because people still want to meet single men. If you turn up you'll be one of the good guys "

Maybe my profile needs some work too then? I just wondered if it put people off being new and unverified

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Just part and parcel of the scene.

We try to always plan our evening out (when we finally get chance) so it isn't too dependent on others turning up, ie clubs or even a nice hotel that we are more than happy on our being on our own

I think it's fine surely to cancel provided enough reason and advance notice is given, people can change their mind or have real life things crop up, after all. Re flat out silence variation of cancelling (I.e. time-wasting), yeah that can do one.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I don't know what the answer is though."

simple meet somewhere if you get a no show then your day is not ruined, also take a hard long look at you selection process.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Annoys me to read this stuff. I know I’m really new and unverified etc but I can’t help that think this is why I’m finding it so hard to connect with people on any level basis !

No it won't be that reason because people still want to meet single men. If you turn up you'll be one of the good guys

Maybe my profile needs some work too then? I just wondered if it put people off being new and unverified "

Some people won't meet new and unverified but lots will.

If you have a look in the advice forum there are quite a few threads giving profile advice. Otherwise you can start your own

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

I have had it happen to me before a couple wanted to arrange a meet.

1st time their were problem with the trains (my mistake)

2nd time they canceled because they decided to go to a club instead.

3rd time i messaged what time they wanted to meet (so as being polite) as i was instructed to because they had family round and needed to confirm. Got ready train tickets booked. When I get a message saying they had called it off and planned something else at eutekas

because they had or ignored the message i had sent 2 hours before hand complaining I had gone quiet.

So there you have it couples can be time wasters as well

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

It's also a good idea to get the single male to book the room and prove it. I know it's a bit brutal and sorts out a lot of no shows. Then you can have a night out in the town and some fun on the way home if it's a no show.

Time wasters, fakes, fantasists, this site is full of them, which ruins the experience for the genuine users that want to meet.

Another frustration on this site is people who read the message you’ve sent and delete it without responding - even if it is to say ‘no thanks sorry’! Manners cost nothing! Rant over!

This is just why we haven’t had any meets with guys in over two years lol only guy we have met are at parties,but try getting another guy for bit of MFM fun is next to impossible it seems who fit what we are looking for,we must just be fussy lol

Chippenham

Thoughts on this will be welcomed.

I don't know if this applies to you guys but a lot of people state that if they've cammed, exchanged a lot of pictures or had some exchange of messages of an erotic type, the guys they're chatting to are less likely to meet either because they've shot their bolt and no longer interested or because they're only looking for that and never had any intention of meeting..."

I think this must be what is happening. Enjoy receiving a few private pics, a bit of dirty talk, get the meet booked, shoot their load and on to the next mug!!!

Chippenham

"Annoys me to read this stuff. I know I’m really new and unverified etc but I can’t help that think this is why I’m finding it so hard to connect with people on any level basis !"

You are right.... Trust no one!!!

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"This is just why we haven’t had any meets with guys in over two years lol only guy we have met are at parties,but try getting another guy for bit of MFM fun is next to impossible it seems who fit what we are looking for,we must just be fussy lol"

You must be because the ratio being so good their bound to be, 2 or 5.

Chippenham

"Time wasters, fakes, fantasists, this site is full of them, which ruins the experience for the genuine users that want to meet.

Another frustration on this site is people who read the message you’ve sent and delete it without responding

- even if it is to say ‘no thanks sorry’! Manners cost nothing! Rant over! "

Completely agree. But unfortunately some guys assume that because you reply to a message that you are wanting to meet them. I always used to respond, but don't so often now. Just replied to a guy, next message... When shall we meet!!! Delete button!!

Yes, we've too had our fair share of time wasters. From couples, to fake single women and even a few guys.

Just block and move on. But more importantly, never exchange photos, especially face ones.

It's a shame as it spoils it for the single guys who would meet and makes people cautious of single guys

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

Yep it's rife on here. I've arranged with single females and couples plenty of times only to never hear from them again.

You just learn to accept is as part and parcel of fab

Sat again tonite waiting for a no show.

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

Somehow i got called a timewaster tonight after the couple i arranged to meet didnt reply after my offer of meet for a drink or join me in my hotel room.

After 2 hours they messaged me and said i was too late, then updated their status saying 'another timewaster' i think people get kicks from arranging things and fantasising about it but will nnever go thru with it

have it quite often unfortunately x

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Time wasters, fakes, fantasists, this site is full of them, which ruins the experience for the genuine users that want to meet.

Another frustration on this site is people who read the message you’ve sent and delete it without responding

- even if it is to say ‘no thanks sorry’! Manners cost nothing! Rant over!

Completely agree. But unfortunately some guys assume that because you reply to a message that you are wanting to meet them. I always used to respond, but don't so often now. Just replied to a guy, next message... When shall we meet!!! Delete button!!"

Yup. Our experience as well.

We are so fed up of men responding to 'No thanks' with pestering, we've figured out that responding in the first place just encourages them.

Easier to delete and block.

Be nice to get a chance of a meet and I am a genuine guy

TIME WASTER admin have do photos verification for all cpl and single females them be helped for genuine ppl in here

By *dge of HeavenMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Jusr like to say I turn up for all my meets as my veris testify! Looking to meet couples and single ladies!

Yes I have this problem all the time... with fems and couples!

"It's also a good idea to get the single male to book the room and prove it. I know it's a bit brutal and sorts out a lot of no shows. Then you can have a night out in the town and some fun on the way home if it's a no show. "

Not something I would do.... for the exact same reasons as highlighted in this thread.

» Add a new message to this topic