FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Etiquette help

Etiquette help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Hornyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Minehead

I have known someone as friends for a few years away from Fab, and have just seen their photo/profile on here. Would it be right to approach and drop hints that we have another mutual interest or leave it and just remain friends

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I have known someone as friends for a few years away from Fab, and have just seen their photo/profile on here. Would it be right to approach and drop hints that we have another mutual interest or leave it and just remain friends "

It really depends on the person and your personal situation. I always love saying hi to people I know in RL on here but then I’m open about our lifestyle.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess that depends on your relationship with them and what you hope to get out of telling them you have a mutual interest. It could be fun to tell them you are on this site and see if he or she says “so am I”! You never know unless you drop the hint or come straight out and say it.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've spotted a few real life friends on here.

2 of which was no problem, we've had a good laugh, and a little fun.

But another, I had to threaten I'd take action against, as he kept pestering me.

There's a few I instantly blocked after that situation as I didn't want to repeat it.

Guess it depends on your actual level of friendship how well you know each other & most importantly how much you trust each other

If I was the friend you had spotted on here, I would rather you blocked me and acted like you'd never seen my profile. I prefer to keep my fab life and ordinary life separate. That's just my view but of course we're all different.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

The question you have to ask us would you & would she?

It’s never happened to us but would find it really hard not to mention it. People say if you’re not sure if people are on here or even if you know you should add FAB to your vocabulary more often. Have a fab day, did you have a fab weekend etc etc.

It might at least get them to realise they know you know, even if they don’t want to talk about it.

By * Hornyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Minehead

Thankyou all for the comments

By *lassycoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 08/11/17 10:33:08]

i have been spotted on here but i dont hide from close mates than i am in swing and fet.

usually they will mention a status or a image and then i know

but i rarely mention to them

Maybe drop them a message on here. Don't mention you know them elsewhere, if it's a no thanks or ignore then never mention it again. If it's a positive response then tell them you know them off fab and ask if they want to continue. If it's a no then drop it at once and never mention it again.

» Add a new message to this topic