FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > need some one to help me

need some one to help me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey im here 5,6 moths and im still fsr from good i need some one to help me and explain me how to move how to talk to make all good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi all im a newbie.im not having much luck.could you look at my profile and give me some advice on improving it also tell me if thats the problem.do i need to go to club's ect happy fabing

"Hi all im a newbie.im not having much luck.could you look at my profile and give me some advice on improving it also tell me if thats the problem.do i need to go to club's ect happy fabing "

Your profile is poorly written. It is littered with spelling mistakes and text speak. Few capital letters to start new sentences. You get the drift?

Your profile is about 'gd fucking', well maybe put some effort in to appealing to women first, then they may actually want to fuck you. It's a swingers site, not a place to beg for sex and assume that women just want fucking without any conversation first.

You're competing against thousands of single guys and frankly your profile and the attitude you portray in it, isn't attractive.

Go along to a social or a swingers club, learn the etiquette, put some effort in and you MAY be rewarded.

Thanx for the advice i appreciate it.im definitely going to sort that out ?? asap

"Hi all im a newbie.im not having much luck.could you look at my profile and give me some advice on improving it also tell me if thats the problem.do i need to go to club's ect happy fabing

Your profile is poorly written. It is littered with spelling mistakes and text speak. Few capital letters to start new sentences. You get the drift?

Your profile is about 'gd fucking', well maybe put some effort in to appealing to women first, then they may actually want to fuck you. It's a swingers site, not a place to beg for sex and assume that women just want fucking without any conversation first.

You're competing against thousands of single guys and frankly your profile and the attitude you portray in it, isn't attractive.

Go along to a social or a swingers club, learn the etiquette, put some effort in and you MAY be rewarded. "

And he's hijacked some else's thread

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"hey im here 5,6 moths and im still fsr from good i need some one to help me and explain me how to move how to talk to make all good

"

First things first...you need to show your profile OP.

"Hi all im a newbie.im not having much luck.could you look at my profile and give me some advice on improving it also tell me if thats the problem.do i need to go to club's ect happy fabing

Go along to a social or a swingers club, learn the etiquette, put some effort in and you MAY be rewarded.

And he's hijacked some else's thread

"

Lol .... I think it was another site he was looking for and ended up here

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"hey im here 5,6 moths and im still fsr from good i need some one to help me and explain me how to move how to talk to make all good

"

We cannot help because you have hidden your profile. I am not sure if you have dyslexia or if English is not your first language, but if you have difficulty writing messages, then go to a social or club. That may be an easier way to converse with people face to face

Stoke area

"Hi all im a newbie.im not having much luck.could you look at my profile and give me some advice on improving it also tell me if thats the problem.do i need to go to club's ect happy fabing "

Next time start your own thread. Don't jump on someone else's. If you want to go to a club, it's one way of interacting with more people in one go.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Your profile doesn't say too much about you. Write a sentence about the type of person you would like to meet and a sentence about yourself and what you like.

Put up a picture of you smiling.

Good luck.

Stoke area

Your profile doesn't say too much about you. Write a sentence about the type of person you would like to meet and a sentence about yourself and what you like.

Good luck."

It says nothing. It's hidden !

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good luck.

It says nothing. It's hidden ! "

I know hence me saying it doesn't say much about him

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Good luck.

It says nothing. It's hidden !

I know hence me saying it doesn't say much about him "

Maybe it says a lot about him? Shy or secretive?

Who has jacked some ones thred ???

"Who has jacked some ones thred ???"

you did...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Who has jacked some ones thred ???"

That was referring to you asking for help on someone else's thread.

And thanx for all your advice im gunna make a few adjustments ??

I see i see ??

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

In addition you cannot accommodate and talk about discreet fun. Many will take that as meaning you have a wife at home which will put many off.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"In addition you cannot accommodate and talk about discreet fun. Many will take that as meaning you have a wife at home which will put many off. "

It isn't his thread...

The OP has hidden his profile.

London

"In addition you cannot accommodate and talk about discreet fun. Many will take that as meaning you have a wife at home which will put many off.

It isn't his thread...

The OP has hidden his profile. "

I am just being helpful

I do apologise for hijacking this thread.i now no i have got to start my own one in future.and i really appreciate all the advice given to me today. i like helpful people thax again

"

if you're trying to meet moths their aren't many here

This is just my view but why do a lot of people keep telling single guys that are having no luck with trying to meet people on here to go to a Club as is that some sort of magical answer.I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive.

London

"This is just my view but why do a lot of people keep telling single guys that are having no luck with trying to meet people on here to go to a Club as is that some sort of magical answer.I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive."

If you go to a club on single guy nights, it means couples and women are there who are probably open to playing with single men. If you are engaging and have good social skills, you should talk to people in appropriate places like the bar and there's a good chance they will want to play with you.

It's worked with me as a single man..

"This is just my view but why do a lot of people keep telling single guys that are having no luck with trying to meet people on here to go to a Club as is that some sort of magical answer.I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive."

And no wonder single guys struggle! You're not helping yours or their cause with that response.

We actively seek single guys when going to clubs, so to say they shouldn't go is nonsensical. We'd welcome any single guy approaching us and talking to us.. It's the ones that don't speak and just follow us around all night hoping to get a shag without introducing themselves or conversing first that gets on our tits.

"This is just my view but why do a lot of people keep telling single guys that are having no luck with trying to meet people on here to go to a Club as is that some sort of magical answer.I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive.

And no wonder single guys struggle! You're not helping yours or their cause with that response.

We actively seek single guys when going to clubs, so to say they shouldn't go is nonsensical. We'd welcome any single guy approaching us and talking to us.. It's the ones that don't speak and just follow us around all night hoping to get a shag without introducing themselves or conversing first that gets on our tits. "

As I said it is just my view and i have never been or want to go to a Club its not my thing.As for not helping me or any other single Guys I am quite happy chatting and then meeting the lovely people on here all it takes is time to meet the right ones.

"This is just my view but why do a lot of people keep telling single guys that are having no luck with trying to meet people on here to go to a Club as is that some sort of magical answer.I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive.

We actively seek single guys when going to clubs, so to say they shouldn't go is nonsensical. We'd welcome any single guy approaching us and talking to us.. It's the ones that don't speak and just follow us around all night hoping to get a shag without introducing themselves or conversing first that gets on our tits.

As I said it is just my view and i have never been or want to go to a Club its not my thing.As for not helping me or any other single Guys I am quite happy chatting and then meeting the lovely people on here all it takes is time to meet the right ones."

That's your perogative. But as you've never been to, nor have any desire to go to clubs, you don't know the etiquette or any aspect of them. With this in mind, you can't state

"I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive.".. As this isn't what happens. You're assuming something based on no knowledge whatsoever.

As I said it is just my view and i have never been or want to go to a Club its not my thing.As for not helping me or any other single Guys I am quite happy chatting and then meeting the lovely people on here all it takes is time to meet the right ones.

That's your perogative. But as you've never been to, nor have any desire to go to clubs, you don't know the etiquette or any aspect of them. With this in mind, you can't state

"I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive.".. As this isn't what happens. You're assuming something based on no knowledge whatsoever. "

And it's a shame you don't attend clubs, as your profile is quite good and we both love music and we own a car club.

Both of which match your interests. See how you're limiting yourself? These clubs are full of people with similar interests, get over your shyness, be bold, grow some balls and get out and meet people face to face.

"I cannot think of nothing worse than going to a Club that consists of mainly couples or groups that already know each other what is the single guy meant to do just walk over and sit with them as I would think this is very rude and intrusive.".. As this isn't what happens. You're assuming something based on no knowledge whatsoever.

And it's a shame you don't attend clubs, as your profile is quite good and we both love music and we own a car club.

Both of which match your interests. See how you're limiting yourself? These clubs are full of people with similar interests, get over your shyness, be bold, grow some balls and get out and meet people face to face. "

That's not meant to be an offensive statement by the way.. Just a general one meaning for you to put some effort in and not wait for people to come to you based on typing a slack handful of messages on a swinger site.

» Add a new message to this topic