FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Please help

Please help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugbylad12392 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

Why cant i find anyone on here to meet up with going by my profile its getting sad im always messaging people and nothing happens

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugbylad12392 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

Anyone there.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone there..... "

Nope!

Make some pics public. Have at least 1 cock pic, and 1 body pic. Maybe throw an arty pic into it.

But always remember, for every female on fabs, there are abut 20 males. It can be hard to get a meet.

So go to socials. Interact on the forums, but dont come across as too desperate. Have a cheeky flirt, and a laugh. Also dont feel afraid to interact with men on the forums. On my last profile, I got told that was one of the reasons why someone broke their age limit and met me. Because I was willing to talk to men and have some banter

Hi well to start with you should have a couple of public pics. Then tweet your profile don’t sound desperate and sell your best of skills

"Make some pics public. Have at least 1 cock pic, and 1 body pic. Maybe throw an arty pic into it.

But always remember, for every female on fabs, there are abut 20 males. It can be hard to get a meet.

So go to socials. Interact on the forums, but dont come across as too desperate. Have a cheeky flirt, and a laugh. Also dont feel afraid to interact with men on the forums. On my last profile, I got told that was one of the reasons why someone broke their age limit and met me. Because I was willing to talk to men and have some banter"

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

"Why cant i find anyone on here to meet up with going by my profile its getting sad im always messaging people and nothing happens "

I guess you haven't figured it out yet. There are only exibitionest, voyures and ghosts here. I have corresponded with at least a dozen people, on this site, who even after 2 yrs hasn't had 1 encounter, or meetup. They have, however, have had t5 NO SHOWs, that cost the person some big bucks securing hotel rooms and all. I just get on here to see who the next victim is. You are just one of dozens!!! Good Luck

That’s a real shame for you. We have had a few good meets with single guys

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Single guy who can't accommodate, no pics unless people invite you to be friends and your profile is all about what you want. Not hard to figure out why you can't get a meet.

You don't have any public photos and only a silhouette as your avatar. That put me off so much that I didn't ever bother to read the text.

"Why cant i find anyone on here to meet up with going by my profile its getting sad im always messaging people and nothing happens "
you can't see who you are, their are 1000s of guys here wanting a meet your profile is your advert make it the best it can be

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

People won't add you to see your pics. Make one or 2 public to give people an idea of you.

I delete shillouettes. ..

A blank avatar and no public pics means I wouldn't even bother opening a message or looking at someone's profile to find out more.

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Agree with the above

Make one pic public

Change your avatar to a profile pic

Sell yourself

And the fact you can't accommodate might be something people struggle with

I’m not one to dish out profile advice. But what I will say is just except that this is likely to be the way. I’ve had one meet but the majority of the time messages aren’t even read. Don’t take it personally and certainly don’t let it make you sad. The odds are against all single guys on here and there are many factors involved. A big one being the amount of messages the fine ladies of Fab receive. Just roll with it and enjoy the site

your not the only one it happens too on here

OP, reference your current status, we’d be amazed if anyone would add you as a friend to see your pics. You need to have some public pics to entice people.

People who put the effort in tend to get results, people who moan about their lot will get ignored and passed by.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile still says cannot accommodate

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

All Of the above is spot on. For every woman on Fab, there are something like 50 guys. No one is going to pursue you to see if you fit what they want when the other 49 guys have detailed profiles & they can see everything they need to.

Rule of thumb - lazy profile = lazy meet.

Make an effort. Why should they meet you, what do they get out of a meet with you.

"OP, reference your current status, we’d be amazed if anyone would add you as a friend to see your pics. You need to have some public pics to entice people.

People who put the effort in tend to get results, people who moan about their lot will get ignored and passed by."

so you say no one should moan here in the end no one is perfect we all make mistakes which we regret doing thing no matter what it is.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"OP, reference your current status, we’d be amazed if anyone would add you as a friend to see your pics. You need to have some public pics to entice people.

People who put the effort in tend to get results, people who moan about their lot will get ignored and passed by. so you say no one should moan here in the end no one is perfect we all make mistakes which we regret doing thing no matter what it is. "

people who have been given advice till it comes out their ears and continually sit on their arses and do nothing about it shouldnt keep complaining and calling the guys that get.meets names

People who put the effort in tend to get results, people who moan about their lot will get ignored and passed by. so you say no one should moan here in the end no one is perfect we all make mistakes which we regret doing thing no matter what it is. people who have been given advice till it comes out their ears and continually sit on their arses and do nothing about it shouldnt keep complaining and calling the guys that get.meets names"

Exactly this

We certainly wouldn’t bother meeting a profile, be it male, female or a couple who constantly moan, but that is our choice. We’d rather spend our limited free time with happy people.

» Add a new message to this topic