FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. I've recently come back to Fab after being away for around 4 months. I was wondering if there's anything you guys and girls think I need to add to my profile or even remove from my profile? I'm getting a lot of the dreaded deleted messages before they've even been read lol where am I going wrong? Answers on a postcard please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your pictures show more of a disembodied bit of a woman than you on a profile that says you don't want your own pictures on display. Your profile is negative from the start and says way too much about your partner, one brief sentence is enough to explain your situation.

It's your profile, make it about you and what you have to offer. Say what you want and what you can offer those you plan to meet.

I've changed the description a bit is that any better?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We find the photos really off putting.

Well I have no idea as to what pictures to upload without friends on here recognising me

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Well I have no idea as to what pictures to upload without friends on here recognising me "

OP pictures of a single man hanging out of the back of a lady bareback are probably the most off putting ones you could have on show.

You don't need public face pictures but be willing to send them by private message. Try and steer clear of cock pictures too. There are more parts of your body you can photograph than your face and your cock so get snapping away!

Thanks for the advice I'll see what I can do. I'll probably stick those pics in the friends only folder haha!

Your status is really off putting

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile begins by shouting

READ PROFILE

Offputting from the start

And no. Out of the thousands and thousands of users on this site, not one of us are genuine. We are all robots

Oh god I didn't even realise that was still on there all gone!

What do you mean by ‘100% genuine?’ That you’re genuinely a guy? Genuinely human????

And you put other men down - yes, we are aware most men can hold a conversation without being sleazy

Well I'm not sure about being human I mean to say I am genuine and not a time waster as I've heard that there are plenty on here. I'll change that bit too

"Well I'm not sure about being human I mean to say I am genuine and not a time waster as I've heard that there are plenty on here. I'll change that bit too"

I’m pretty sure timewasters will tell folk they’re not timewasters too

Leeds

Bad experiences on here, nosey people, thinking of leaving - all very negative

"Well I have no idea as to what pictures to upload without friends on here recognising me

OP pictures of a single man hanging out of the back of a lady bareback are probably the most off putting ones you could have on show.

You don't need public face pictures but be willing to send them by private message. Try and steer clear of cock pictures too. There are more parts of your body you can photograph than your face and your cock so get snapping away!"

" I’m pretty sure timewasters will tell folk they’re not timewasters too "

Well yeah there is that but I don't know what to say to that haha I'm not a time waster but any criticism of my profile will be duly noted and amended in time

" I’m pretty sure timewasters will tell folk they’re not timewasters too

Well yeah there is that but I don't know what to say to that haha I'm not a time waster but any criticism of my profile will be duly noted and amended in time "

Have a look at some other men’s profiles who are successful and see what they write. You will struggle as you have a partner, but at least you’re admitting the fact.

Keep things positive , there is nothing worse than a moaney “woe is me” profile

Well yeah there is that but I don't know what to say to that haha I'm not a time waster but any criticism of my profile will be duly noted and amended in time

Have a look at some other men’s profiles who are successful and see what they write. You will struggle as you have a partner, but at least you’re admitting the fact.

Keep things positive , there is nothing worse than a moaney “woe is me” profile"

thanks very much for the advice I'll take it all on board

"Well I have no idea as to what pictures to upload without friends on here recognising me

You don't need public face pictures but be willing to send them by private message. Try and steer clear of cock pictures too. There are more parts of your body you can photograph than your face and your cock so get snapping away!"

I like the hanging out of arse pic, it shows class and he's a man about town kinda guy

I will echo how off putting the profile pic is and the only other one is of a penis, not inspiring. The text is ok, but may raise an eyebrow or two amongst the cynical of Fab on a couple of points.

As for being recognised in photos, what about body/torso shots, clothed or not. So many chaps seem to think that the only photo options available are face or knob.

"I will echo how off putting the profile pic is and the only other one is of a penis, not inspiring. The text is ok, but may raise an eyebrow or two amongst the cynical of Fab on a couple of points.

As for being recognised in photos, what about body/torso shots, clothed or not. So many chaps seem to think that the only photo options available are face or knob. "

like that?

Leeds

I think the pic of your torso is better than Blackpool Tower with your head scribbled out.

"I think the pic of your torso is better than Blackpool Tower with your head scribbled out. "

Surely that’s Paris?

"I think the pic of your torso is better than Blackpool Tower with your head scribbled out.

Surely that’s Paris? "

The people there barely spoke English but it definitely wasn't Paris

Leeds

"I think the pic of your torso is better than Blackpool Tower with your head scribbled out.

Surely that’s Paris? "

Paris isn't at the seaside

Well yeah there is that but I don't know what to say to that haha I'm not a time waster but any criticism of my profile will be duly noted and amended in time "

We’ve never had any problems with timewasters. We have good judgement and assume people are not timewasters. Never been proven wrong yet. So it kind of puts us off when people bang on about timewasters in their profile or messages. Why are they worrying about something that we’ve never had cause to worry about? Is it because they are a timewaster and trying to convince others they are not?

Mrs

Surely that’s Paris?

Paris isn't at the seaside"

Shit, isn’t it....... but I’ve been going for years, next you’ll be telling me Paris doesn’t do donkey rides either

» Add a new message to this topic