FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice?

Profile advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heya, I'm 22 athletic and looking to see if there's a way I can improve my profile! I try and be polite in messages and only respond to people where appropriate however I'd like to get any tips you loverly people could share? Perhaps I need more photos? From my understanding allot of people are here to explore and have some fun and I'd say that sounds like why I'm here too! I have allot of fantasys but the most important thing for me is safety , I don't plan on having a baby any time soon ! I'm just curious if my profile text is off-putting or if I should take some better face photos (I keep them private) or just anything I can do to help my chances x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm..... where to start?

3 pics..... of your cock.

States straight, but then say you want to explore bi.

“Don’t bite” - cliches to death.

Have a look at the numerous “profile advice” threads and pick out what suits you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heya, I'm 22 athletic and looking to see if there's a way I can improve my profile! I try and be polite in messages and only respond to people where appropriate however I'd like to get any tips you loverly people could share? Perhaps I need more photos? From my understanding allot of people are here to explore and have some fun and I'd say that sounds like why I'm here too! I have allot of fantasys but the most important thing for me is safety , I don't plan on having a baby any time soon ! I'm just curious if my profile text is off-putting or if I should take some better face photos (I keep them private) or just anything I can do to help my chances x"

RULE NUMBER 1. Less cocks pictures. But yeah, try and be yourself. Say exactly what you're after and NOT after. With regards to pictures, make it interesting. You can show one or 2 cock pictures among other pictures. Also, try and attend a few parties and clubs to get a few verifications. At the end of the day, it is your personality that will prevail. Just don't appear desperate

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Well done on taking the advice so far

Some more pics will always help, doesn’t have to be your face, a mix of teasing body shots is always good.

Your profile doesn’t say a lot about you. If you put your personality into it, it will let people get an idea if you’re the sort of person they would get along with and maybe you’ll have more success.

Finally, clubs parties and organised socials can be a great way of meeting people and getting yourself known. Maybe worth popping along to something local, we might even bump into you there

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Profiles ate there to inform interest and hopefully entice..

The profile picture is likely the thing that will initially draw folk to your profile, the words hopefully inform the reader of your desires and who you are.. if they think you have common interests the other pictures will hopefully entice... the more info you provide gives folk a bigger and better picture.

» Add a new message to this topic