FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I am facing this problem

I am facing this problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi every time i chat to someone on here and we have good conversation whenever I logout and logon after few hours later all the chats are deleted and the accounts are all disappeared can someone help me out ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They have either left the site or blocked you. Maybe......

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

Dont worry about it, it's probably some timewaster who had nothing better to do x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"They have either left the site or blocked you. Maybe...... "

Domt understand why they would of blocked as we was meant to meet today but oh well

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That usually happens if they delete their profile.

Its often (but not always) the case that if the chat quickly turns sexual its just a guy getting his jollies.

that what happen most of the time on here

"That usually happens if they delete their profile.

Its often (but not always) the case that if the chat quickly turns sexual its just a guy getting his jollies. "

This

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

With out the context of the conversation can't really help, I would assume she either blocked you or delete her account, Welcome to the world of FAB.

By *UNANDNICEMan  over a year ago

Basildon

Hiya guys what does one say when replying to a message i don't get back fuck all

"Hi every time i chat to someone on here and we have good conversation whenever I logout and logon after few hours later all the chats are deleted and the accounts are all disappeared can someone help me out ?"

He has probably shot his wad and has deleted the evidence

"Hi every time i chat to someone on here and we have good conversation whenever I logout and logon after few hours later all the chats are deleted and the accounts are all disappeared can someone help me out ?"
could be your age 20 they maybe feel guilty after chatting especially if they are considerably older and have kids older than you

One thing you learn on any swinging site is..the more explicit the conversation turns, and the more they talk about what they are going to do when they meet you,the more likely they will turn out to be time wasters and dreamers or even fake account scammers for kicks..

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

What sort of ‘good conversations’ are you having? If it’s very explicit, it’s probably a man. As most women don’t usually engage like that, unless they’re a fantasist.

"Hi every time i chat to someone on here and we have good conversation whenever I logout and logon after few hours later all the chats are deleted and the accounts are all disappeared can someone help me out ?could be your age 20 they maybe feel guilty after chatting especially if they are considerably older and have kids older than you "

What a thing to say.

He is an adult

I find that rude

Where does the op ask for a comment about his age... Admin

Messages op go the system cannot hold many that might be what you saying. As for blocking its a choice we have.

Good luck and happy fabbing

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

"One thing you learn on any swinging site is..the more explicit the conversation turns, and the more they talk about what they are going to do when they meet you,the more likely they will turn out to be time wasters and dreamers or even fake account scammers for kicks.."

Amen to that, never a truer word said on Fab...

» Add a new message to this topic