FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What do people think

What do people think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Messaged a female for about a day arranged to meet on bank holiday monday. She gave me her address but has not been online since neither has she viewed my profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe just maybe it's a he not she

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How can whoever not viewed your profile if she has chatted to you. If she is not a he

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When was she last on line?

Its possible she viewed your profile but has her "hide on who's looked at me" enabled

"Maybe just maybe it's a he not she "

She has pictures and verifications as well

"When was she last on line?

Its possible she viewed your profile but has her "hide on who's looked at me" enabled"

Last online a day ago

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Its possible she viewed your profile but has her "hide on who's looked at me" enabled

Last online a day ago "

Give it until Sunday. I would say if she hasn't contacted you by then or been on line you should assume that she's changed her mind or something has happened eg she's ill.

Is she verified? It's unusual for a woman to give her address so early on in a conversation and so far in advance of a meet.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People wanting no strings sex won't usually get as involved as of they were dating and have other priorities in their lives. Ease your expectations, when you have several days before an outline meet day.

You need to confirm things, probably have a voice or video chat etc. Give it until the day before, Imo before further contact, if you don't hear.

Also plan a backup option of something you could enjoy doing instead, in case you didn't progress further.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I don't think anyone would give out their address if they weren't wanting to meet.

It would make me think, as she's not chatting, that it was a fake address. Very cynical of me I know. Perhaps she's just been busy?

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Not noticed it's bank holiday weekend?

The lady could just be up to her eyeballs in visitors/friends/relatives or perhaps she's even gone away for a couple of days?

You could easily check out the address on Google StreetView...see at least if it exists and might even fit with anything she said.

Failing all else, as someone else already posted, see if you can come up with a good reason to visit that area on Monday. If she's a no-go then at least you get a good day out.

"I don't think anyone would give out their address if they weren't wanting to meet.

It would make me think, as she's not chatting, that it was a fake address. Very cynical of me I know. Perhaps she's just been busy?"

That is what i was thinking i dont want to turn up to the address looking a total idiot

"Not noticed it's bank holiday weekend?

The lady could just be up to her eyeballs in visitors/friends/relatives or perhaps she's even gone away for a couple of days?

You could easily check out the address on Google StreetView...see at least if it exists and might even fit with anything she said.

Failing all else, as someone else already posted, see if you can come up with a good reason to visit that area on Monday. If she's a no-go then at least you get a good day out."

Already checked to see if the address is real and its local so not really a day out. Just an hour out of my day

Last online a day ago

Give it until Sunday. I would say if she hasn't contacted you by then or been on line you should assume that she's changed her mind or something has happened eg she's ill.

Is she verified? It's unusual for a woman to give her address so early on in a conversation and so far in advance of a meet."

Thanks that is what i was going to do. Yes she is verified by 4 people

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

If you think she looks legit I'd be a little proactive. Assuming nothing has changed by Sunday evening I'd drop a message saying that as she hasn't been online/in touch you just want to check she's still up for meeting, if you don't hear back you'll assume something has come up and perhaps you can rearrange another time.

Anyone with sense will check their messages if they have a meet coming up on case the other party has been in touch to cancel.

» Add a new message to this topic