FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Party

Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harliebluestockings OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

So, for those that have gone through the fun and enjoyment of hosting a party. We are finally going to take a serviced apartment so we can have a fun evening. We will be having a group of people who most we have met but also some new faces for what will hopefully a fun night. Think we know enough to get basics right like bins for condoms , nibbles and liquids , a few games as hosts to start the fun. Clearly labelled rooms for private and public to cater for tastes. What tips can you give us that as hosts or attendees you can pass on to help us to not have to worry and enjoy the evening.

Thanks for constructive comments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

If your going to invite single guys, remember to invite four times the amount you need otherwise you won't have any.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

Good luck it’s hard work

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"So, for those that have gone through the fun and enjoyment of hosting a party. We are finally going to take a serviced apartment so we can have a fun evening. We will be having a group of people who most we have met but also some new faces for what will hopefully a fun night. Think we know enough to get basics right like bins for condoms , nibbles and liquids , a few games as hosts to start the fun. Clearly labelled rooms for private and public to cater for tastes. What tips can you give us that as hosts or attendees you can pass on to help us to not have to worry and enjoy the evening.

Thanks for constructive comments. "

Make sure you don't wreck the place and have a good clean up after. Apparently there have been lots of complaints lately about people hiring apartments and rooms and leaving them in a mess.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would suggest not having any red wine, it's very difficult to get stains out and you could lose your deposit

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It could be an idea to let people know an entrance time and the time you're going to lock the door and the time you would like everybody gone.

If you want to relax and enjoy yourself then I would think you need a time but if people are coming they are in by, so then you don't have to be waiting for people near the door.

I would suggest that once you have finalised your list you ask people to confirm their attendance the day before,

Then if you have a waiting list you might be able to invite somebody from that.

If you are taking a contribution towards the room hire, I would suggest people pay it in advance as if they are really committed to attending, they will pay and then you can be sure of your numbers.

I have never run a party, but these are things that I feel I would do if I was looking too.

» Add a new message to this topic