FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Playing safe in the bigger group

Playing safe in the bigger group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arc and Kama OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hello,

As we are not super experienced swingers, we are curious how to play safe in the group of.... lets say 2-3 couples (and maybe few extra men) ?

To stay safe, men must change the condoms every time. This is understandable for us.

But what about fingering a few women ?

Are we a paranoiac?

What are your thoughts and experiences ?

Thanks M&K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleKinksCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Must admit that with fingers a lot don't do much about that. But if you want to be safe, your options are.

Hand sanitizer wipes or rubber gloves and insist other guys or girls playing with you use them before. You can offer to do it the other way round but it's all Thier risk so it's Thier call.

The same goes for oral from one woman to another, I really don't know the solution there aside from a dam protector or just dont do oral.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We take wipes and hand rub wherever we go...

We get tested after every play, we’re lucky that where we live they do self testing at home so you just post it back, and can do as often as you need, it’s just a finger prick like a diabetic pricker. Literally takes less than five minutes to do so no excuses. If you are going to oral a girl your at risk any way no way around that but obviously always glove up and change like you say, safest to get tested

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

To be fair there isn't much you can do .. cross contimanation is a risk but one I do not overly bother myself with... yes there is a risk but for me I use condoms for sex... oral without and get tested every 4 to 6 weeks.

In group situations I've found most people will swap to a fresh condom for each lady .and toys get the same treatment . but fingers and mouths don't tend to.

By *attooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Hand sanitizer, condoms and wipes are always in my bag when I’m playing in group or st parties.

I always insist on a fresh condom and for hands to be sanitized. It’s amazing how many don’t think to do it, but I’m safety gal!

"Hand sanitizer, condoms and wipes are always in my bag when I’m playing in group or st parties.

I always insist on a fresh condom and for hands to be sanitized. It’s amazing how many don’t think to do it, but I’m safety gal!"

I have to say that must be rare as In all my years I've never seen that actually happen on a group situation.

But then I often lick which ever guy I'm withs fingers clean after he's played with another lady so would perhaps be a waste of time for me

"Hand sanitizer, condoms and wipes are always in my bag when I’m playing in group or st parties.

I always insist on a fresh condom and for hands to be sanitized. It’s amazing how many don’t think to do it, but I’m safety gal! I have to say that must be rare as In all my years I've never seen that actually happen on a group situation.

But then I often lick which ever guy I'm withs fingers clean after he's played with another lady so would perhaps be a waste of time for me "

glad it’s not just me then x

Basingstoke

I always insist on a fresh condom and for hands to be sanitized. It’s amazing how many don’t think to do it, but I’m safety gal! I have to say that must be rare as In all my years I've never seen that actually happen on a group situation.

But then I often lick which ever guy I'm withs fingers clean after he's played with another lady so would perhaps be a waste of time for me "

I know I’m definitely one of only a few who I’ve seen do the same which is why I don’t play at a lot of the more popular clubs as they seem to be a free for all.

It’s not a big deal and takes 20 seconds to do so I don’t know why more people aren’t safer.

Is it because you don’t mind the risk or that you’d not thought about it? Genuine question, not criticism.

But then I often lick which ever guy I'm withs fingers clean after he's played with another lady so would perhaps be a waste of time for me

I know I’m definitely one of only a few who I’ve seen do the same which is why I don’t play at a lot of the more popular clubs as they seem to be a free for all.

It’s not a big deal and takes 20 seconds to do so I don’t know why more people aren’t safer.

Is it because you don’t mind the risk or that you’d not thought about it? Genuine question, not criticism. "

I personally think it would kill the mood for me, like mum mode engaged cleaning all the dirty faces, we are careful who we play with but you can never take the risk out of it fully, especially if you play with girls or kiss people. So we just think it’s better to over test after but good for you if it works for you, definitely not a bad thing being careful

Is it because you don’t mind the risk or that you’d not thought about it? Genuine question, not criticism. "

it would spoil the mood and for me the risks are negligible and I also get a reaction to most wipes and anti bac on my hands so no way do I want it anywhere else.

And not sure but its always advised not to use anything but water down below or on balance stuff.

Basingstoke

" it would spoil the mood and for me the risks are negligible and I also get a reaction to most wipes and anti bac on my hands so no way do I want it anywhere else.

And not sure but its always advised not to use anything but water down below or on balance stuff. "

Hand sanitizer has never interfered, it’s alcohol based and it’s just like using a freshly cleaned toy or freshly washed hands. No risk to your balance whatsoever but I get your concern

I suppose to each their own but I definitely don’t experience any mood change, in the same way that a guy putting a condom would be.

Thanks for your honesty

Basingstoke

"I personally think it would kill the mood for me, like mum mode engaged cleaning all the dirty faces, we are careful who we play with but you can never take the risk out of it fully, especially if you play with girls or kiss people. So we just think it’s better to over test after but good for you if it works for you, definitely not a bad thing being careful "

Testing definitely still happens for me too and it’s good that people do!

I suppose it’s who you play with and where you go

I’d be less cautious with regular party playmates, because I knew they’d be as cautious as me.

But it is crazy how many bareback here!

" it would spoil the mood and for me the risks are negligible and I also get a reaction to most wipes and anti bac on my hands so no way do I want it anywhere else.

And not sure but its always advised not to use anything but water down below or on balance stuff.

Hand sanitizer has never interfered, it’s alcohol based and it’s just like using a freshly cleaned toy or freshly washed hands. No risk to your balance whatsoever but I get your concern

I suppose to each their own but I definitely don’t experience any mood change, in the same way that a guy putting a condom would be.

Thanks for your honesty "

I guess it is what your happy with. I play in not groups but yet rarely let guys okay with me in that situation. And only full sex if I've got a wingman/woman.

To be fair it's rare I get played with in a group of women and when i do it's normally a group of people I know. X toys I don't use on me...

I just wouldn't feel right washing my hands between cocks I was playing with and wouldn't do it ladies either. But then I do bukkake gb so erm lol perhaps I'm a bit more laid back

» Add a new message to this topic