FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Us ladies and our monthlys

Us ladies and our monthlys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilandHolly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newark

Hi ladies, I’m really pissed off ive been looking forward to the weekends fun but the bloody monthly curse has decided to show up! Why the hell cant it show up and a Monday instead? Looks the the party is out of the window ??

Is there anything you ladies do where you can still have some sort of sexy fun?

I suppose we could have a drink down the local but that’s boring! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Hi ladies, I’m really pissed off ive been looking forward to the weekends fun but the bloody monthly curse has decided to show up! Why the hell cant it show up and a Monday instead? Looks the the party is out of the window ??

"

Norethisterone (spelling??) started a few days before an important meet, or a coil if you're sure you don't want to get pregnant for a while!

Alternatively, find someone who doesn't mind the monthlies.

Damn, they do get in the way, don't they!

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi ladies, I’m really pissed off ive been looking forward to the weekends fun but the bloody monthly curse has decided to show up! Why the hell cant it show up and a Monday instead? Looks the the party is out of the window ??

"

Must be blow job week

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Message your meet and apologise that this time will only be a CFNM type fun.

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

This is why i have gone back on the pill as it ruined our plans for fun a few times

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Beppy sponge tampons can save the day (if not too heavy). Although bigger cock can move them out of place. So it's bj and smaller tiddler week.

Mrs

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"

Simple really get contraception that stops your period I have coil ... had depo .... no periods! Simple really lol x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have the coil, still get periods sometimes. Beppy works for me.

I went on the pill in December to stop my irregular periods and been bleeding (lightly) every day since January. totally not what I wanted to happen but a common side effect which you have to give a few months to see if it settles.

Luckily my FWB isn't squeamish.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Gaaaah...bane of my bloody life. Mine are really irregular so for the last three months, no matter when I’ve organised a meet, my period has shown up two days before. I swear my body is trolling me.

I actually laughed out loud when the nurse sombrely warned me not to worry when my periods stopped after the coil was inserted. I would never be that lucky

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

I had a full hysterectomy it worked for me lol

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If your sex life revolves around cock in vagina then yes you might be a bit stuck...

If you've got a bit if imagination there's loads you can do,unless you're actually flooding...

Manchester (she/her)

"Gaaaah...bane of my bloody life. Mine are really irregular so for the last three months, no matter when I’ve organised a meet, my period has shown up two days before. I swear my body is trolling me.

I actually laughed out loud when the nurse sombrely warned me not to worry when my periods stopped after the coil was inserted. I would never be that lucky "

I used to get upset with my then teenaged peers who complained about their periods being 25 to 30 days apart. Omg, so irregular, so inconvenient!

"Gaaaah...bane of my bloody life. Mine are really irregular so for the last three months, no matter when I’ve organised a meet, my period has shown up two days before. I swear my body is trolling me.

I actually laughed out loud when the nurse sombrely warned me not to worry when my periods stopped after the coil was inserted. I would never be that lucky

I used to get upset with my then teenaged peers who complained about their periods being 25 to 30 days apart. Omg, so irregular, so inconvenient! "

Haha they wanna try anything between 9-75 days!!

"

Don’t worry about it hun , you’ll soon not have to worry about your monthly issues , just the hot sweats and even more mood swings lol xxx

Manchester (she/her)

I used to get upset with my then teenaged peers who complained about their periods being 25 to 30 days apart. Omg, so irregular, so inconvenient!

Haha they wanna try anything between 9-75 days!! "

More in my case

Manchester (she/her)

Don’t worry about it hun , you’ll soon not have to worry about your monthly issues , just the hot sweats and even more mood swings lol xxx"

Wow.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Haha they wanna try anything between 9-75 days!!

More in my case "

Yep. I can finish and go back on again three days later, or finish and not have anything for five or six weeks, or longer. It’s so frustrating when you can’t plan your smut in advance!

Pontefract

I must be the only lucky lady were depo and now coil has stopped my periods lol depo stopped working for me at xmas though docs said it was a massive drop in my hormones after lots of tests they recomend the marina coil after I bled for 23 days solid x now I'm all sorted again .... and ready for fun lol xxx

By *allayWoman  over a year ago

West Cumbria

Hiya, I used Depo for years and it was great, no periods, had to stop it for age and health reasons, thought I might have been lucky and gone through meno, nope, and now I never know when, dark towel and baby wipes xx

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

Joys of womanhood

I have put a mask on the man before now, I can’t stand looking and don’t like a bloke looking either they are even worse than me for freaking out after you have finished and when you have to clean up it’s like a crimes been committed I know it’s very natural but I just find it dirty and nasty, the blood sticks all over your face hands and groin yuck

I thought it was danderous to use a tampon when your having sex ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Joys of womanhood

I have put a mask on the man before now, I can’t stand looking and don’t like a bloke looking either they are even worse than me for freaking out after you have finished and when you have to clean up it’s like a crimes been committed I know it’s very natural but I just find it dirty and nasty, the blood sticks all over your face hands and groin yuck

I thought it was danderous to use a tampon when your having sex ?"

Beppy tampons are different. I wouldn't use a regular one.

Pontefract

"Hiya, I used Depo for years and it was great, no periods, had to stop it for age and health reasons, thought I might have been lucky and gone through meno, nope, and now I never know when, dark towel and baby wipes xx"

Lol this was me xxx hence now on coil took couple weeks to settle in I had spotting but not a full blown period ... just didn't want to put that on a man lol even got a spur of moment meet to test if he could feel coil ... said he could doggy going deep but it wasn't nasty lol x

by the sea

"Joys of womanhood

I thought it was danderous to use a tampon when your having sex ? Beppy tampons are different. I wouldn't use a regular one. "

Just googled it, well I never

By *oley999Woman  over a year ago

Land of Rainbows and Happiness

Can I ask where you are all buying your Beppy tampons from please? This is new to me!

Pontefract

"Can I ask where you are all buying your Beppy tampons from please? This is new to me!"

Think you can buy everything off the internet these days xxx Google it x

Manchester (she/her)

"Can I ask where you are all buying your Beppy tampons from please? This is new to me!"

Amazon.

"

Simple really get contraception that stops your period I have coil ... had depo .... no periods! Simple really lol x "

Its not that simple for everyone

Alot of women have more limited options of contraception depending on their age/weight/ other health factors like migraines etc

Also those types of contraception are not guaranteed to stop periods ... i am sure it only happens for about 1/3

Just because it was easy for you does not mean it will be for everyone

By *ikeandmollyCouple  over a year ago

swindon

Well wish I had seen this years ago! Life could of been a lot more fun at that time of the month.

Molly

XX

Pontefract

"

Simple really get contraception that stops your period I have coil ... had depo .... no periods! Simple really lol x

Its not that simple for everyone

Alot of women have more limited options of contraception depending on their age/weight/ other health factors like migraines etc

Also those types of contraception are not guaranteed to stop periods ... i am sure it only happens for about 1/3

Just because it was easy for you does not mean it will be for everyone "

I did say somit similar a few posts ago x but i still believe we can all find something to suit us xx maybe just takes time xx I didn't mean to offend x

By *hris and SamCouple  over a year ago

at the end of the rainbow

I have the copper coil, and still have regular monthly periods. Though for some reason every third month is the heaviest, it wipes me out.

The light spotting messes with me the most it always seems to coincide with the chance to play with others.

"

Maybe get to a fetty club,find a subby and give them a good spank

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I'm another massive advocate for a beppy, gynotex or Joy Division sponge.

Personally I prefer gynotex wet sponges over the others but they are just my preference (although I have to cut them in half as I have a very severely inverted uterus). But all 3 are great.

I'm just donning my tin hat and ducking behind the barricade... but...

Find someone who isn't put off and I've been told that some ladies are super horny during their time of the month..

I'd love to play if all parties were comfortable with it..

Now I'm just waiting for the barrage of rants...lol

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I'm another massive advocate for a beppy, gynotex or Joy Division sponge.

Personally I prefer gynotex wet sponges over the others but they are just my preference (although I have to cut them in half as I have a very severely inverted uterus). But all 3 are great. "

The Joy Divsion sponge? Oh that's tickled me.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"The Joy Divsion sponge? Oh that's tickled me.

"

I know. It makes me giggle often.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

3 ibuprofen about 6 hours before and it will have gone by the evening. Back to normal tomorrow, but long enough to play. It's a well known side effect of NSAIDs. I've used this trick a few times

Xx

I have the implant and haven't had a period in a year when I first had it in I bled heavily for the first couple of weeks. I have had nothing since

By *il73Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

"3 ibuprofen about 6 hours before and it will have gone by the evening. Back to normal tomorrow, but long enough to play. It's a well known side effect of NSAIDs. I've used this trick a few times

Xx"

Does this stop your period mid flow? Not heard of this!

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

First couple of days I'm in a cave up the mountain growling like a bear.....after that I'm still the same bear screaming **do you know what it's like to bleed for a week ** and thats just to the postman....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"First couple of days I'm in a cave up the mountain growling like a bear.....after that I'm still the same bear screaming **do you know what it's like to bleed for a week ** and thats just to the postman.... "

. I'm imagining the postman backing away

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You could give each other a massage, sensual play can be erotic, stroking each other, head massage, foot massage, etc

Norethisterone (spelling??) started a few days before an important meet, or a coil if you're sure you don't want to get pregnant for a while!

Alternatively, find someone who doesn't mind the monthlies.

Damn, they do get in the way, don't they!

"

As long as the woman's ok with it, Im always happy to carry on as normal when they arrive (just make sure to put towels down etc

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

"

I know a a couple of the mini pills can stop some ladies periods altogether until you stop taking them. It's just a matter of trial and error and finding what works for you. xT

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"

Well period sex can be quite pleasurable yeah the oral stuff may have to be put on hold lol but then again you can still do things anything from the tummy up so all isn't lost

you can get menstrual cups which flatten against the vagina during sex.

not tried them myself.

i always find sex during TOTM extra stimulating tbh

as long as im not flooding that is!

By *rMrsMorningstarCouple  over a year ago

near bridgend

It's her time of the month and just given her a seeming to with the mini wand.

Bless her, she is still twitching..

By *ristolcouple21Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I have the implant and haven't had a period in a year when I first had it in I bled heavily for the first couple of weeks. I have had nothing since "

I’ve just had my 4th implant put in today, I haven't had a proper period for about 8 years! However I know someone who had theirs removed because they just didn’t stop bleeding!

[Removed by poster at 16/04/19 21:28:05]

I have used beppy sponges before and worked well. Retrieving them can be interesting

Also I still go to a party and enjoy the atmosphere and social side. Sure beats the local pub.

S x

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

i one time ruined a posh bed [mattress ]at meet came on with the penertation after lots of fore play ,just though was wet ,he looked like a hammer house of horror film extra .i was so so embarressed ,he was great about it said i was worth it [fibber or what ]

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Norethisterone pills

Or

If they still want to meet bonus, depends how you feel about it

There is non intercourse fun

But it's too tempting sometimes to want it

Dunno not any one else on here I get extra horny when due on and during my period, I could probably fuck all day every day whilst on if I found a guy who's let me

My ex fuck buddy and I would go at it like rabbits, put towels down on the bed (several for mess and squirt) and go for it

He said he liked it because it was natural lube and I'd fuck different because I was soooo horny

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

When the menopause strikes the monthlies can be more than monthly!

We have found several ways around it, not least the empowerment of CFNM.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Use a mooncup and oral is still possible, the more orgasms you have the faster your period will be over.

YW

Beppy tampons. It’s what escorts etc use and I tried one for a club one night and was perfect. People need not know at all. But....you may need help to remove

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Simple really get contraception that stops your period I have coil ... had depo .... no periods! Simple really lol x "

doesn't always stop them though. And not every one can use them.

For me I use sponges unless it's really bad. I have never had anyone notice or any mishaps.. biggest issue is getting them back out again if I've had a lot of fun.

If I'm not feeling it then I just still go to the club and socialise and may give oral x

By *am62Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

If you ladies are due on, and you have an important date coming up or even a holiday. See your GP. They can give you something to stop it.

By *il73Woman  over a year ago

Hyde

Can you have sex with a mooncup in? I'm worried about getting that, or a Beppy sponge out again !

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Nothing ever fully stopped mine, not even mire a due to medical issue that only came to light after hysterectomy. Best thing for me now but drastic for most women.

Diaphragms work also another vote for beppys. My preference is partners who dont care what time of the month it is.

"If you ladies are due on, and you have an important date coming up or even a holiday. See your GP. They can give you something to stop it. "

not everyone can take it though...

"Can you have sex with a mooncup in? I'm worried about getting that, or a Beppy sponge out again !"

I did get a Beppy sponge stuck after sex...it took some getting out! Good job the Monkey isn't squeamish!

"Can you have sex with a mooncup in? I'm worried about getting that, or a Beppy sponge out again !

I did get a Beppy sponge stuck after sex...it took some getting out! Good job the Monkey isn't squeamish! "

Duck in the bath tub and use either shower hose with attachment or dushe to put plenty of water in. Then squeeze and it'll fall out.

Mrs

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m in the menopause! Not had once since October so working towards a year without any.....

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Menopause .... at long last I’m nearly done

"Can you have sex with a mooncup in? I'm worried about getting that, or a Beppy sponge out again !

I did get a Beppy sponge stuck after sex...it took some getting out! Good job the Monkey isn't squeamish!

Duck in the bath tub and use either shower hose with attachment or dushe to put plenty of water in. Then squeeze and it'll fall out.

Mrs "

Aye... we worked that one out...

"Diaphragms work also another vote for beppys. My preference is partners who dont care what time of the month it is."

Perfect response....how I feel too. Feels more naughty due to wetness and perceived naughtiness

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Diaphragms work also another vote for beppys. My preference is partners who dont care what time of the month it is.

Perfect response....how I feel too. Feels more naughty due to wetness and perceived naughtiness "

Each to their own I suppose.

"you can get menstrual cups which flatten against the vagina during sex.

not tried them myself.

i always find sex during TOTM extra stimulating tbh

as long as im not flooding that is!"

I tried one of these. Wasnt pretty

By *ydnNancyCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Start using Clue or a similar app so you know when your period is going to land as SO many women don’t know their cycle, it baffles me

We do everything but vaginal penetration and oral on me, so it’s not really like we’re missing out

Nancy

By *onandCouple  over a year ago

Cheadle

Had to have an emergency lapascopic hysterectomy recently....... no more worries!

By *oopy097Man  over a year ago

east mids

No point having a sword if you don't want to get it bloody

Yes the pill

Just remember the pill, implant, coil and Depo doesnt stop bleeding in everyone.

I'm one of those unlucky ones who bleeds and since changing contraception mine are all over the place. My fwb is cool with it. I've used beppy sponges at other times and made sure the other person is aware or I have taken norethisterone which sometimes works

Has anyone tried tranexarnic acid

"Just remember the pill, implant, coil and Depo doesnt stop bleeding in everyone.

I'm one of those unlucky ones who bleeds and since changing contraception mine are all over the place. My fwb is cool with it. I've used beppy sponges at other times and made sure the other person is aware or I have taken norethisterone which sometimes works "

After being told 5 years before I wouldn’t catch I did take norethisterone for clubs etc and soon after discovered a surprise and am now 32 weeks pregnant......not saying it deffo made it happen but I do wonder....planning on getting the depot ASAP after delivery as had no bleeding on that before!!

"Has anyone tried tranexarnic acid"

yes...didn't work for me

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Start using Clue or a similar app so you know when your period is going to land as SO many women don’t know their cycle, it baffles me

We do everything but vaginal penetration and oral on me, so it’s not really like we’re missing out

Nancy"

wouldn't help me. My cycle is erratic at best. Can be 7 weeks apart or one every few days x

"Start using Clue or a similar app so you know when your period is going to land as SO many women don’t know their cycle, it baffles me

Nancy"

not everyone's menstruation is predictable, cycle can be a big misnomer...I use Flo and it's been reminding me I'm due to start for the last 3 weeks...guess what?

By *elsh_naturist_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Newport

"I'm just donning my tin hat and ducking behind the barricade... but...

Find someone who isn't put off and I've been told that some ladies are super horny during their time of the month..

I'd love to play if all parties were comfortable with it..

Now I'm just waiting for the barrage of rants...lol"

Why would you get rants? I think that's an amazing attitude to take. I'm happy having sex with my partner while on my period but wouldn't want to play with strangers even if they were ok with it. Just my preference though.

I have asked my GP for Medroxyprogesterone. If you know when your "days" are due, 3 days before, start taking them and until you won't stop taking them, your "days" will be postponed.

After stopping them, somewhere in 3 days you will get your "days".

If you want to shorten your "days" in natural way, drink plenty of water, do exercise, walk, eat lots of vitamin C.

Or you can be honest and explain your situation, someone might want to try "messy play", you never know what kind of fantasies people are having.

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

"

I would never let periods ruin my night, I love dressing up, and dancing.

You could always take a strap-on, and try a bit of role reversal. I used to love that.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I have depo injections, not had a period in 10 years. did it because it interrupted my play schedule

"

I’m glad (well not glad for you) it’s not just me who’s struggling this weekend!

I haven’t had one for a year (nearly) thought I was going through early change then one sneaks along and bam

Yeah Mother Nature thanks for that !!!

BITCH

Haha

X

I’m glad (well not glad for you) it’s not just me who’s struggling this weekend!

I haven’t had one for a year (nearly) thought I was going through early change then one sneaks along and bam

Yeah Mother Nature thanks for that !!!

BITCH

Haha

X "

Funny after posting I am in the same boat.

But it’s sure not stopping me partying.

"Can you have sex with a mooncup in? I'm worried about getting that, or a Beppy sponge out again !"

I haven’t tried with a mooncup. I would imagine it would be uncomfortable for the guy. But at least you can have plenty of clit play with it in

I haven’t tried with a mooncup. I would imagine it would be uncomfortable for the guy. But at least you can have plenty of clit play with it in "

I wouldn't risk it with a mooncup (just started using it thanks to this thread). It's quite stiff and only prevents leaks by forming the seal. Start poking it and everyone and everything will be covered. Plus I'd expect the tail bit of it to hurt the man. I'd still recommend Beppy (or similar) sponges for play time. As for getting the sponge out squat in a bath tub, put plenty of water in and squeeze

Mrs

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Nancy"

Not everyone has the luxury of being regular

I haven’t tried with a mooncup. I would imagine it would be uncomfortable for the guy. But at least you can have plenty of clit play with it in

I wouldn't risk it with a mooncup (just started using it thanks to this thread). It's quite stiff and only prevents leaks by forming the seal. Start poking it and everyone and everything will be covered. Plus I'd expect the tail bit of it to hurt the man. I'd still recommend Beppy (or similar) sponges for play time. As for getting the sponge out squat in a bath tub, put plenty of water in and squeeze

Mrs"

Ive bought the sponges. Hope they work

Mrs

Ive bought the sponges. Hope they work "

have fun

Mrs

by the sea

Mrs

have fun

Mrs "

Looked into them too, will order some they look brill

by the sea

I would never let periods ruin my night, I love dressing up, and dancing.

You could always take a strap-on, and try a bit of role reversal. I used to love that. "

Me too I love it and someone’s gotta get f@cked

By *onnie1961Woman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Thank God l am over that stage in my life xx big hugs too you xxx

Mrs

have fun

Mrs

Looked into them too, will order some they look brill"

The sponges are great. Although my fb said he can feel them but he's well endowed. The only issue is I struggle to get them out myself so usually have to get him to remove them after which is a little embarrassing but at least it's less messy

by the sea

Mrs

have fun

Mrs

The sponges are great. Although my fb said he can feel them but he's well endowed. The only issue is I struggle to get them out myself so usually have to get him to remove them after which is a little embarrassing but at least it's less messy "

Gown him up first and you call it medical play or doctor and nurses

Mrs

have fun

Mrs

The sponges are great. Although my fb said he can feel them but he's well endowed. The only issue is I struggle to get them out myself so usually have to get him to remove them after which is a little embarrassing but at least it's less messy

Gown him up first and you call it medical play or doctor and nurses "

love that

Mrs

I was supposed to be having a weekend fuck fest but instead I'm curled up in bed in agony

I haven't even got any Easter eggs to console myself with.

Im not happy.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I find it really difficult to plan things atm. I'm not regular anymore. Sometimes I won't have a period for 2/3 months then I'll have a massive one or I'll come on for a couple of days then again a week or 2 later. I think it's classed as peri menopausal and is a proper pain in the arse!!!

Tried the sponges last night. Very impressed no issues at all and no leaks. Friend said he could feel is slighty but didn't halt the fun at all

"Tried the sponges last night. Very impressed no issues at all and no leaks. Friend said he could feel is slighty but didn't halt the fun at all "

Re predicting periods: Your ovaries alternate so check out whether there are differences in how each ovary behaves. I’m perimenopausal and one ovary is a lot more regular than the other one. So every second period was regular, the ones in between are anyone’s guess.

Pontefract

"Re predicting periods: Your ovaries alternate so check out whether there are differences in how each ovary behaves. I’m perimenopausal and one ovary is a lot more regular than the other one. So every second period was regular, the ones in between are anyone’s guess."

I have coil and went to a party other night think a guy was a bit too rough with the fingers .... now I'm bleeding ffs lol

"Tried the sponges last night. Very impressed no issues at all and no leaks. Friend said he could feel is slighty but didn't halt the fun at all "

They are pretty amazing. I used one on Friday but have to say had to do some squatting to get it out

Burnleyish (She/They)

Try different ones, he may not feel a different make.

In my more nefarious past, i went years with noone ever realising i was using one.

"Tried the sponges last night. Very impressed no issues at all and no leaks. Friend said he could feel is slighty but didn't halt the fun at all

They are pretty amazing. I used one on Friday but have to say had to do some squatting to get it out "

Yes they can be a bit fiddly to get out

By *ornyharry39Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Oh bloodyhell

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"I had a full hysterectomy it worked for me lol "

Ditto

"Oh bloodyhell "

Yep

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Ive brought some of the beppy but am slightly nervous at using them....

That's what I call it to,

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Ive brought some of the beppy but am slightly nervous at using them.... "

Don't be... I think I wore a towel with mine for ages at first because I was nervous but never had an issue. I use a sponge instead of tampons or towels now and have never had an issue.

Have forgotten I have had a sponge in at the end of my period so have had to start setting a 'change your thingy' alarm on my phone.

By *andm300Man  over a year ago

guildford

I had my 40th last month and upon heading up to have a dirty weekend at a club (Leboudoir) my wife came on unexpectedly. Whilst not a problem when we are alone together it killed our club plans. She seems to need me to support and hold her at this time which is sweet (challenging if I get it wrong) but not what we wanted for the big 40th.??. Bless her as she felt terrible (not that it’s her fault in any way.)

I’m lucky as mine turns up like clockwork usually, rarely is it early or late.

I personally would rather have my periods, build up some sexual frustration then have sex when I’m off! Always ends great that way.

Not with a "normal" mooncup, I can just about get it out normally!!

» Add a new message to this topic