FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Picking up guys

Picking up guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idCheshFun OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hi I would be very grateful on any advice from guys or girls as to how to pick guys up in bars or better still get picked up. TY in Advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I would be very grateful on any advice from guys or girls as to how to pick guys up in bars or better still get picked up. TY in Advance "

I find it easier when the bars are quieter

At weekends, people tend to frequent with friends and aren't necessarily looking to come out of that group

Midweek, when bars are quieter, it is more likely that two strangers will engage in conversation

Then take it from there

It's not an easy thing and, for me, has had mixed success

I ended up in a 7 year relationship out of one encounter, from another I ended up in a field in the dark of night, throwing mud at a guys bollocks whilst he wanked off (don't ask )

Another time I thought I was getting the glad eye, after an hour or so I walked over to say 'hi' and as I opened my mouth to speak, the guy just went 'FUCK. OFF. NOT. INTERESTED'

As I said, no approach is foolproof

Cheshire

Bump

"It's not an easy thing and, for me, has had mixed success

I ended up in a 7 year relationship out of one encounter, from another I ended up in a field in the dark of night, throwing mud at a guys bollocks whilst he wanked off (don't ask )

Another time I thought I was getting the glad eye, after an hour or so I walked over to say 'hi' and as I opened my mouth to speak, the guy just went 'FUCK. OFF. NOT. INTERESTED'

As I said, no approach is foolproof"

You can't say that about the field then say don't ask! Need more details please!

"Hi I would be very grateful on any advice from guys or girls as to how to pick guys up in bars or better still get picked up. TY in Advance "
turn the bar stool upside down whoever sits on it may be up for your attentions

As a guy, or dressed?

Cheshire

"Hi I would be very grateful on any advice from guys or girls as to how to pick guys up in bars or better still get picked up. TY in Advance

As a guy, or dressed?"

Both x

By *hedireCouple  over a year ago

wigan

Highly recommend canal st in Manchester. Don't go with the intention of copping off just mix and chat and it'll happen naturally if it's supposed to. Always a friendly set of people there.

Cheshire

"Highly recommend canal st in Manchester. Don't go with the intention of copping off just mix and chat and it'll happen naturally if it's supposed to. Always a friendly set of people there."

Ty guys been out dressed few times on canal street lots of fun x

You can't say that about the field then say don't ask! Need more details please!"

You can't say that about the field then say don't ask! Need more details please!

"

Be very careful you lady

I may have to tell you the 'waders and enema' story if you push me on this one

Be very careful you lady

I may have to tell you the 'waders and enema' story if you push me on this one "

Oh I'm pushing...

» Add a new message to this topic