FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blocking someone and being stalked on forums

Blocking someone and being stalked on forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feeling totally frustrated! Blocked someone but every time I post on Forums they make a derogatory comment. Blocked doesn't mean blocked on here then!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It doesn't, but if they're interacting with you inappropriately (engagement is allowed), report it.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Feeling totally frustrated! Blocked someone but every time I post on Forums they make a derogatory comment. Blocked doesn't mean blocked on here then!!! "

They shouldn't be as it used to be that you could not use forums to make contact with someone who is blocked.

That said, I have just checked the forum rules and I can't see that mentioned now? Although I may have missed it..... #TiredHanky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It doesn't, but if they're interacting with you inappropriately (engagement is allowed), report it. "

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Feeling totally frustrated! Blocked someone but every time I post on Forums they make a derogatory comment. Blocked doesn't mean blocked on here then!!! "

A blocked profile can still see messages you post in the forums.

Forum rules state that you can't use the forums to contact someone who has blocked you, ie ask to be unblocked, to mail them etc.

They can however comment on any thread you start or reply to you.

Meeting unsavoury people can’t be avoided I’m afraid. Just as in real life, you have to learn to cope. I’ve had a run in with a couple of nasties, I’ve blocked them and they just create new profiles and continue. Don’t let them get you down OP, you’re better than that

Just ignore it, we’ve had this happen too, just don’t react x

love a good stalker usually I give them pointers on what they are doing wrong and how to improve on it

In all seriousness just ignore dont feed the trolls.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for the advice everyone. Just reported him.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

They are not allowed to do that. Report them.

If somebody has you blocked you fab ruls say that are not to try and use the forums as a way of contacting them or saying anything about them.

"Feeling totally frustrated! Blocked someone but every time I post on Forums they make a derogatory comment. Blocked doesn't mean blocked on here then!!!

They shouldn't be as it used to be that you could not use forums to make contact with someone who is blocked.

That said, I have just checked the forum rules and I can't see that mentioned now? Although I may have missed it..... #TiredHanky"

My understanding is that you can't use the forums to get around blocks. If someone you have blocked comments on the same thread as you but doesn't relate to you it's ok, but as the OP says the person is using the forums to make derogatory comments that's against the rules and should be reported.

» Add a new message to this topic