FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock Pictures

Cock Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eynard_Argent OP   Man  over a year ago

Witham

So the message is loud and clear. Most women do not like cock pictures.

Is that right ladies? you don’t like to see them ever?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erby couple200Couple  over a year ago

Derby

I agree.

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

Love the cock pics me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally dont get why women get so upset by cock pics,especially on this site.Surely its better to see what a person has to offer before you get to know them and find out they are lacking lol.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think the issuse is more to do with how the photos are composed and when the photos are used rather than cock pics them self. Afterall it's not a game of blind date and I know My Girl can't be the only woman who has a prefrence when it comes to a good looking cock and likes to see a good looking cock. But men sometimes forget I think the cock is only one part of the overall package women are looking for.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Problem is when it's just cock pictures, try and be a bit more imaginative with them. Some guys on here are really talented in making you desire to see what they have down below

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

"So the message is loud and clear. Most women do not like cock pictures.

Is that right ladies? you don’t like to see them ever? "

Depends on the presentation.

Too close, flaccid, or ozzing then no thanks

Hard & tastefully done with a mixture of other good body shots (clothed and unclothed) then yes please.

I think we all can judge whats considered to be a nice cock or not,male or female and i see what your saying about how amd when a cock pic should be used but i think its bad that some women on here will flat out block you or not reply if you have cock pics in your msg or on your profile.I just think its rude and ignorant to be on a site like this and brush people off because of a cock pic

"I think we all can judge whats considered to be a nice cock or not,male or female and i see what your saying about how amd when a cock pic should be used but i think its bad that some women on here will flat out block you or not reply if you have cock pics in your msg or on your profile.I just think its rude and ignorant to be on a site like this and brush people off because of a cock pic"

Not really if their profile says not to send those photos, why would you attach the photo to the message? It’s one thing to have them on your profile it’s another to say hello with it. Deciding they are ignorant if they don’t want to be greeted by a cock is a bit more ignorant. I’d like to be interested in a person and then when appropriate see more. I’ve never gone home with a guy who said hi by waving his cock

If it says no cock pics then fair enough but if you were gonna meet a person i think its the first thing your gonna want to see..is it not?.

I love cock pics!!

None of them look the same, so I would like to know what I'm getting.

We like to see a cock pic or two (but not pages of them!).

I have no issue with cock pics just don't attach them with your first message to me haha

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Most women enjoy imagination and creativity when it comes to photos.

You really don't need more than 2 cock pics, if it's just cock pics on your profile you won't do well at all.

Basically says this is my cock I'm going to shove it in your face.

Check out male models online, how they do suggestive photos. The sneaky towel pics and the dressed but suggestive of I'm stripping down here's a sneak of my boxers kind of look or better yet commando and unzipping trousers.

Imagine a woman's profile thats just all vagina pics. It's not fun to see just that and how many do you need to see?

I have different angles and haired to shaved. From above with shaving foam which hasn't been as popular as others but it shows I have a fat mound.

I have point of view pics and me being cheeky which has been the most popular photo I have was the 1st one the reach 1k fabs. Proves even men like creative, cheeky and flirty.

So best advice put some thought and creativity into your pics.

Use filters too try black and white and various others. One of my old popular ones from previous profile was negative picture of my neon yellow nipple bar which came out purple.

Have fun taking the pics my other advice which was given to me even if you don't like the photo someone no doubt will. The content of the picture and subject tells people about you.

Just cock pics tells people you're proud of your cock and you have nothing else to offer. So go crazy try outfits and places. If you have a fab friend take them for you enjoy it together.

Nice to hear 3 sexy couples that agree with me here,dont mean to be harsh but even if a gorgeous girl had a discusting vagina then i'm not gonna want to fuck her.Regardless of her sparkling personallity,i thought the main reason for sites like these was to cut out all the getting to know eachother before hand haha

By *siaessex2Couple  over a year ago

essex

as thats what you meeting up for . i think you need to see cock pics

I think if your on this site to judge someone by their ability to do a photoshoot then your on the wrong site,alot of people maybe arent confident enough to flaunt themselves and use filters and camera angles to lure people in.Ive met fair few people off here now and you tend to find the ones with less pics are more likely to meet and more honest

Burslem

"Nice to hear 3 sexy couples that agree with me here,dont mean to be harsh but even if a gorgeous girl had a discusting vagina then i'm not gonna want to fuck her.Regardless of her sparkling personallity,i thought the main reason for sites like these was to cut out all the getting to know eachother before hand haha"

Think you're mistaking adultwork for here.

I've met one woman who didn't give a shit who she met. Everyone else I know has to have some sort of connection and attraction.

Misconstrued thoughts on what this site is about. Proven by how guys get blocked when 1st message starts with let's meet, let's fuck and sending cock pic with first message.

Burslem

"I think if your on this site to judge someone by their ability to do a photoshoot then your on the wrong site,alot of people maybe arent confident enough to flaunt themselves and use filters and camera angles to lure people in.Ive met fair few people off here now and you tend to find the ones with less pics are more likely to meet and more honest"

All these men on here have to battle through the thousands of other guys trying to get meets.

You'll find the more successful guys go to clubs, use the chatrooms and actually converse than compliment repeatedly. They have more interesting profiles and can actually have a decent conversation.

Good personality tends to trump 6 packs and 10 inch cocks.

If you can't sell yourself and show what kind of person you are people will pass a profile by to ones that interest them the most.

By *razoMan  over a year ago

Kent

Great advice here

All i mean to say is that i dont think its fair that women on here are using it like a dating site,seems it should have a swipe left and right function these days.Its easy for a women on here to make the rules and moan about how lazy men are in their efforts but this i think if you look at it in basic terms then that is what the site was intended for,easy access to people who want to fuck,getting to know people and deciding wether they are nice or not is all part and parcel of it yes but.Unless a guy is 6ft plus and has a 6pack and a nice cock then he is gonna struggle to get any woman to talk to him.

And when women moan about generic messages and please try harder..i personally think a simple hello and ask to chat should be enough to give anyone a chance to then make more conversation,women on here act like we are all supposed to know their star sign and favourate foods before chatting..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And when women moan about generic messages and please try harder..i personally think a simple hello and ask to chat should be enough to give anyone a chance to then make more conversation,women on here act like we are all supposed to know their star sign and favourate foods before chatting.."

You get 100 hello, want to chat messages a day. Which do you pick and why?

It becomes obvious that some (not all) men will fuck anything with a vagina. This turns a lot of vagina havers off. How do you them out?

Manchester (she/her)

"And when women moan about generic messages and please try harder..i personally think a simple hello and ask to chat should be enough to give anyone a chance to then make more conversation,women on here act like we are all supposed to know their star sign and favourate foods before chatting..

It becomes obvious that some (not all) men will fuck anything with a vagina. This turns a lot of vagina havers off. How do you them out? "

Filter them out.

Manchester (she/her)

Men who think I should be happy to see their penis because I'm looking for sex don't understand that people aren't all the same when it comes to lust and attraction. Unless it's diseased, I have incredibly little preference as to the appearance of a penis. I do not care. I see hundreds of them here a day. More power to you etc, but it's not going to get you what you want from me.

Cheshire

"And when women moan about generic messages and please try harder..i personally think a simple hello and ask to chat should be enough to give anyone a chance to then make more conversation,women on here act like we are all supposed to know their star sign and favourate foods before chatting.."

Then carry on what you're doing, if you don't get any luck, maybe listen to what those women are saying. You have a choice and unfortunately for you, so do the women and if they decide not to answer a 'Hi' message, suck it up buttercup

Burslem

"All i mean to say is that i dont think its fair that women on here are using it like a dating site,seems it should have a swipe left and right function these days.Its easy for a women on here to make the rules and moan about how lazy men are in their efforts but this i think if you look at it in basic terms then that is what the site was intended for,easy access to people who want to fuck,getting to know people and deciding wether they are nice or not is all part and parcel of it yes but.Unless a guy is 6ft plus and has a 6pack and a nice cock then he is gonna struggle to get any woman to talk to him."

Seems you really don't pay attention to thoughts from women and couples on the forums. Look at the dad bod threads. The threads guys who look like the spend 5 days a week in the gym complain they don't get meets. Usually down to one thing personality.

Yes some women hunt down the 6 packs but preferred body types tend to be accompanied with great personality.

Check the forums for yourself see it with your own eyes.

There's men on here who don't have ripped bodies, don't own sports cars, don't have superstardom but they get meets. Because they make effort to sell themselves. They make effort in showing others they are interested in them.

Not flitting to the next best thing.

Effort means pics and profile text. Sending messages that show you're respectful and your interested in them not just a hole to fuck.

Sex is more than emptying your balls and poking holes. If it was then men would be overly pleased with women who lie there like a corpse. But you'll find sex is much more than that and we all strive for amazing sex than a mediocre fuck or worse.

By *nceinawhileCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

Cock pictures don't do anything for me if a guys pictures are only cock pics it puts me off

Manchester (she/her)

Meets on here require two or more people to agree. You don't like the rules and standards women have and think they should just meet you?

... Why, exactly?

Thats my point though,it takes more than one msg to get to know someone so dont judge them based on a simple hello thinking its lack of effort.Why should we quote from shakespeare and write 3 paragraphs or try and work out your sense of humour before we even know if your gonna look at our profile and then decide wether to out them or not.I understand women on here get swamped with msgs from guys but the difference is if a man msged a woman "want to fuck" then she would probably not reply or even read the msg,but when a woman does it the guy will msg back even if he doesnt want to fuck her

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

We don't need 30 cock pictures from every angle but cocks do come in all shapes, types and sizes some appeal to my wife and some definitely don't!

So before any meet happens we need to see a face and a cock picture and in the interest of fairness will send the same pictures of us on request.

KJ x

Manchester (she/her)

"Thats my point though,it takes more than one msg to get to know someone so dont judge them based on a simple hello thinking its lack of effort.Why should we quote from shakespeare and write 3 paragraphs or try and work out your sense of humour before we even know if your gonna look at our profile and then decide wether to out them or not.I understand women on here get swamped with msgs from guys but the difference is if a man msged a woman "want to fuck" then she would probably not reply or even read the msg,but when a woman does it the guy will msg back even if he doesnt want to fuck her"

If men were swamped women would have to jump through hoops too.

I have to whittle my messages down somehow. Showing a bit of effort helps you stand out. I want to be treated like a person. If that's not a reasonable expectation, then I'm sorry you won't be meeting me. I see the point you're making and think you're wrong.

Not arguing with a woman having standards,i'm just saying that woman dont give most men a chance on here.We have all been uncertain of people before only to be wrong and i dont think any man on here thinks he is actually gonna get a woman to sleep with him just by asking but i think most men on here would agree that most of the women on here use it more like a dating site then a swingers site.

How loud and clear is it,if you feel you have to ask?

Manchester (she/her)

"Not arguing with a woman having standards,i'm just saying that woman dont give most men a chance on here.We have all been uncertain of people before only to be wrong and i dont think any man on here thinks he is actually gonna get a woman to sleep with him just by asking but i think most men on here would agree that most of the women on here use it more like a dating site then a swingers site."

Why do I owe anyone a chance?

Ive met 4 couples on this site now and it tends to be just a case of a hello,fancy chatting and sending a face and cock pic unless their profiles says not to.I thought a woman would be more pissed off if she spent all day sending 30 msgs back and for them then to find out he has a tiny ugly cock,then their would be statuses about timewaster going up haha

There...i meant there would be...

Teesside

"Not arguing with a woman having standards,i'm just saying that woman dont give most men a chance on here. "

OK well as a couple we will get at least 50 single males contact us within a week interested in meeting but due to life, commitments etc we can only pick 1 of them to actually meet.

By your logic that means we haven't given the other 49 a chance right?

What you're asking for just isn't feasible if you actually stop and think about it from the other side of the fence.

KJ x

Manchester (she/her)

"Ive met 4 couples on this site now and it tends to be just a case of a hello,fancy chatting and sending a face and cock pic unless their profiles says not to.I thought a woman would be more pissed off if she spent all day sending 30 msgs back and for them then to find out he has a tiny ugly cock,then their would be statuses about timewaster going up haha"

Some women may think like that. I don't. We tend to set ourselves up the way that suits us based on our preferences. If I cared I'd ask. As I don't, I don't. I ask about what I care about, that gets me the kind of meet I want.

Manchester (she/her)

"Not arguing with a woman having standards,i'm just saying that woman dont give most men a chance on here.

OK well as a couple we will get at least 50 single males contact us within a week interested in meeting but due to life, commitments etc we can only pick 1 of them to actually meet.

What you're asking for just isn't feasible if you actually stop and think about it from the other side of the fence.

KJ x"

I often get a lot more. I don't have time to give everyone a chance. Cut to the chase: why me?

Teesside

"Not arguing with a woman having standards,i'm just saying that woman dont give most men a chance on here.

KJ x

I often get a lot more. I don't have time to give everyone a chance. Cut to the chase: why me? "

Exactly 50 was a conservative figure for us so I can imagine just how many more a single woman gets! Further proving the point you can't simply give everyone a chance it's isn't logistically feasible if nothing else!

KJ x

Ive met with couples a few times and what your saying is right,i actuly had to exchange numbers with 2 of them because it was impossible for them to go through all their msgs every day.All i'm saying is that a simple hello and care to chat should be enough to start a conversation and if he send s a cock pic on its own without a face pic then maybe just decide wether you like the cock or not and ask for a face pic lol.Most people tend to wait till they are in "the mood" then go on here and see whats best offered and convenient at that time do they not?.

"I love cock pics!!

None of them look the same, so I would like to know what I'm getting. "

But what about your wife? Lol its usually couples who have the most to say about cocks.

Manchester (she/her)

I never Fab while horny, so I don't make stupid decisions.

I get way too many messages to not have selection criteria. You may think it should be different. It's not. You're not going to change it.

Youre talking to someone who once got catfished by an asian guy on the dogging site once coz i rushed a meet when horny and d*unk haha,so i know what your saying.I just think women and couples forget how hard it is even for a genuine decent honest single guy on here to get a reply,let alone a meet with a good,nice woman.Unless their profile says not to i always send a face and cock pic first pure and simple because i dont want to waste their time if you get me..

Manchester (she/her)

"Youre talking to someone who once got catfished by an asian guy on the dogging site once coz i rushed a meet when horny and d*unk haha,so i know what your saying.I just think women and couples forget how hard it is even for a genuine decent honest single guy on here to get a reply,let alone a meet with a good,nice woman.Unless their profile says not to i always send a face and cock pic first pure and simple because i dont want to waste their time if you get me.."

I have good male friends here. I know how hard it is. I deal with the difficulties on my side, you deal with the ones on yours. I don't set up obstacles for fun, I do it to protect myself.

"I love cock pics!!

None of them look the same, so I would like to know what I'm getting.

But what about your wife? Lol its usually couples who have the most to say about cocks. "

Er this is Mrs my hubby rarely comments on here.

I can honestly say ive never felt any attraction whatsoever to anyone ive played with in fab world. Its all about the kink for us and seeing the cock im getting is part of my kink.

Mrs

Women ways complement me on my cock aswell so i feel i should lead with my best feature lol,and a face/body pic aswell.I know i'm not the best looking or the fittest guy and was put of practise till i joined this site.

I dont think its any different to women have their tits out on their profile really,are we supposed to act like we arent gonna meet them based upon their assets or not?,i would happily meet someone with no pics if they said they were uncomfortable sending them but seemed genuine.I would however walk away if it was not what was expected,politely as possible though lol

Manchester (she/her)

"I dont think its any different to women have their tits out on their profile really,are we supposed to act like we arent gonna meet them based upon their assets or not?,i would happily meet someone with no pics if they said they were uncomfortable sending them but seemed genuine.I would however walk away if it was not what was expected,politely as possible though lol"

I think it's more like a spread legs pussy picture. And you'll note I do practice what I preach.

Do what you like. It's your profile. It's just my prerogative not to lkke it.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I personally dont get why women get so upset by cock pics,especially on this site.Surely its better to see what a person has to offer before you get to know them and find out they are lacking lol."

Is that all a person has to offer?

On here as in real life,women will always be pestered by guys more then the vice/versa.My point is that somedays i can send out maybe 10msgs and not get one reply or even get the msg read,makes me loose interest when i know its basically because they havent had the time to read it coz their in box is full and my msgs wasnt noticed,doesnt mean i wont give up and surely showing what i have to offer in regards to looks and cock straight off will give a woman more chance of knowing if she is gonna waste her time replying

Manchester (she/her)

If you think you can offer a one size fits all approach, you're going to be disappointed. I block people who send me penis pictures.

My point exactly..some people on here want to see cockcpics and if it doesnt say not to on your profile then you cant be mad when you get one lol.Show what youve got to offer from the start so there will be no dissapointment later

Manchester (she/her)

"My point exactly..some people on here want to see cockcpics and if it doesnt say not to on your profile then you cant be mad when you get one lol.Show what youve got to offer from the start so there will be no dissapointment later"

One, I can think what I like.

Two, not everyone will think it's a good opener of what you have to offer. I certainly don't.

We may never agree on the cock pics but we do agree that everyone has a preference in regards to what fits and works for them,not sending a cock pic in the first msg is a fine request but surely you are going to want one before meeting for real?..

Manchester (she/her)

"We may never agree on the cock pics but we do agree that everyone has a preference in regards to what fits and works for them,not sending a cock pic in the first msg is a fine request but surely you are going to want one before meeting for real?.."

No I don't. I don't want to see the penis.

By *emarkablybobMan  over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

So no cock photos then is that right??? Or wait to be asked ?? Well ask away lol

Manchester (she/her)

"So no cock photos then is that right??? Or wait to be asked ?? Well ask away lol "

I think the summary is, different people like different things, and respect people's preferences.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Cock only profiles lack imagination and as if we don't know what one looks like.

By *ockNRollArtistMan  over a year ago

Derby

To be honest, I ain't a fan of them either...

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Unsolicited cock pic in a message = instant block. It is purposefully not on our profile as it acts like a great filter. Ok you have a cock, big deal, block.

Manchester (she/her)

"Unsolicited cock pic in a message = instant block. It is purposefully not on our profile as it acts like a great filter. Ok you have a cock, big deal, block."

I say unsolicited genital pictures in an attempt to be inclusive, but maybe I should be clearer.

"On here as in real life,women will always be pestered by guys more then the vice/versa.My point is that somedays i can send out maybe 10msgs and not get one reply or even get the msg read,makes me loose interest when i know its basically because they havent had the time to read it coz their in box is full and my msgs wasnt noticed,doesnt mean i wont give up and surely showing what i have to offer in regards to looks and cock straight off will give a woman more chance of knowing if she is gonna waste her time replying"

I think you are generalising women a lot with your posts on here and couples too to a certain extent. We are all different and one approach won’t fit all. My profile is clear on cock pics but the number of messages I get with them attached just immediately puts me off that person. If they don’t attach any photos but have a good variety on their profile, either with or without a cock/face pics, then I look a little further to see if we are compatible. If their message shows they have clearly read my profile then they will get a response even if it’s a polite ‘no’.

Teesside

"On here as in real life,women will always be pestered by guys more then the vice/versa.My point is that somedays i can send out maybe 10msgs and not get one reply or even get the msg read,makes me loose interest when i know its basically because they havent had the time to read it coz their in box is full and my msgs wasnt noticed,doesnt mean i wont give up and surely showing what i have to offer in regards to looks and cock straight off will give a woman more chance of knowing if she is gonna waste her time replying"

To be fair we appreciate it when a guy messages us and has already attached a face picture and a cock picture it saves time and we definitely see then as opposed to getting lost in the inbox. You are right to a degree someone can write an in depth message but if there's no attraction to the cock and face pic is isn't happening. If someone has sent a short message with pictures we like then as long as the message is polite and respectful I.e Hey I like your profile do you want to chat? That's great we will respond. If they message "Let's meet and I will smash you wife's pussy in with my huge cock" its certainly going to be a no regardless of how good there pictures are.

KJ x

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

As a straight bloke I don’t mind cock pics I like to check out the competition

i like to see what im getting so carry on guys if that makes me shallow then hey ho im shallow.

its a swinging site for goodness sake swinging = sexual and social lifestyle if you cant see body parts on here then where ??? as long as within the rules then no one should really complain ..if its not for you then move along..

i hate yellow cars but i cant get them banned ++ plenty of nice people drive yellow cars

Once you seen one, you seen them all.

I only like to see your dick if we are thinking about meeting

Burslem

"i like to see what im getting so carry on guys if that makes me shallow then hey ho im shallow.

its a swinging site for goodness sake swinging = sexual and social lifestyle if you cant see body parts on here then where ??? as long as within the rules then no one should really complain ..if its not for you then move along..

i hate yellow cars but i cant get them banned ++ plenty of nice people drive yellow cars"

No one saying there shouldn't be any cock pics. Most people don't wanna see a cock from 20 different angles. It's a cock but people want see what the cocks attached to.

Cock pics to some is seeing if that's what they're after.

Also what to avoid no one wants a warty cock or someone who has smegma (yes I've seen a couple of profiles with dick cheese )

Cock pics Id love to see on a profile would be someone sticking oogly eyes on and drawing a face. Cock puppetry is another fun one. But that's me

Manchester (she/her)

I don't want to ban anything. It's just not my preference. And it won't get anyone anywhere with me.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Don’t like to see a cock as a profile pic, also don’t like to receive on first messages but don’t mind a couple on a profile as long as there are plenty of non cock pics on there and don’t mind the odd pic being sent if looking to meet them and it’s attached to a sexy looking torso

my thinking is its there profile its for them to do as they please as long as within the site rules ... i really dont see a problem to me it tells me who to avoid and who not to ..it why i hate when people give profile advice as it hides the true person with lets be like all the other robots mentality let people be and then its easier to chose

Manchester (she/her)

" my thinking is its there profile its for them to do as they please as long as within the site rules ... i really dont see a problem to me it tells me who to avoid and who not to ..it why i hate when people give profile advice as it hides the true person with lets be like all the other robots mentality let people be and then its easier to chose

"

But the OP asked if ladies liked to see cock pics. For me (and I've been clear that it's for me), I don't.

Their profile, their choice, but this lady does not like cock pics.

I hope whoever sends me a message is a straight man. I can only hope he has a functional penis which will rise to the ocassion given half a chance if I agree to meet him and I fancy the guy. But I don't need to see a preview.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Unless a guy is 6ft plus and has a 6pack and a nice cock then he is gonna struggle to get any woman to talk to him."

I really do beg to differ. I don’t believe that I’ve ever sent a cock shot in the first message, in fact it’s always a while before I even contemplate it. To suggest that women are shallow enough to just go for ‘a nice cock’, and that a good looking vulva/tits/body is most men’s priority is:

a) Doing the users of this site a great disservice

b) Presupposing that we all have the same preferences

c) Not understanding The Scene at all

" my thinking is its there profile its for them to do as they please as long as within the site rules ... i really dont see a problem to me it tells me who to avoid and who not to ..it why i hate when people give profile advice as it hides the true person with lets be like all the other robots mentality let people be and then its easier to chose

"

that's a very sensible analogy, messages are either good to read or not, they either hit on a nerve or interest you, if the message interests you then I imagine nothing else matters at that moment and you reply, personally I never send a cock pic but I have one on profile if they want to look

Love them (well the nicely done ones) but kinda expect to see them as a guys cock is one of the biggest attractions to me. I adore the look of a nice cock, kinda sends me into a trance.

We had a meet with a guy who’s cock looked beautiful, when I dropped to my knees and unzipped him - it wasn’t the cock I was looking forward to!!

- he had used someone else’s pics! I did blame Mr for his complete lack of due diligence

By *s.FrostWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I insist on cocks pics. Some guys have far too many though. 2-3 is more than enough, on any profile. A girl has to know what she's getting. Nothing worse than wasting time chatting to guy, and he turns up with a tiny cock. Not interested, sorry.

I hate being sent dick pics as initial contact. So many guys do this.

I love dick pics after chatting for a bit and really appreciate when the guy asks if I would like one.

I quite like one or two dick pics in amongst a guy's photos, but the whole gallery is a bit much.

Just manners really, but then I have my tits out in some of my photos.

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I don’t mind them as long as the photo is nice

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We wouldn't meet a guy without seeing a picture of his face and his cock.

M and M

So most couples and women are actually agreeing with me here yes?,you need to see a cock pic before a meet and if a guy sends one in the first msg its ok as long as with a face pic and polite and well spoken msg..Plenty of women on here using their tits as profile pics as to grab guys attention so why cant we use our cocks?.ITS NOT A DATING SITE

Manchester (she/her)

"So most couples and women are actually agreeing with me here yes?,you need to see a cock pic before a meet and if a guy sends one in the first msg its ok as long as with a face pic and polite and well spoken msg..Plenty of women on here using their tits as profile pics as to grab guys attention so why cant we use our cocks?.ITS NOT A DATING SITE"

No, it's not a dating site. But respecting people's wishes, which vary, is still crucial.

If you want to use cock pictures, have at it. But not everyone will appreciate it. That's all I've ever said.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

lol

10 yrs swinging : 10 x 365

average 5 cock pics per day

Who wants to be Rachel Riley?

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I personally dont get why women get so upset by cock pics,especially on this site.Surely its better to see what a person has to offer before you get to know them and find out they are lacking lol."

It is but there can be too many on a profile...btw nice cock

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

Hard & tastefully done with a mixture of other good body shots (clothed and unclothed) then yes please. "

Yessssss agreed

So bascicly we need to have a filter on here for cock pics?,when we upload pics we have to tick a box according to whats in it so maybe the pics are coded in a way we cant send them to people who have filtered them out.In the mean time though unless a profile says no cock pics then i think most guys will lead with what they think is their best way of showing what they have,the same way every woman with big boobs on here does.Please dont tell me its not the same either because it just is,tits,pussy,cock..all are the more intamate parts of us and we would put them on show if we didnt think we could get more attentin with them.In a world of so called equality between the sexes..us men should be no more ashamed of flaunting our cocks to a woman who has her tits out on her profile and there is no wrong thinking in that mythology i think.

Manchester (she/her)

Different people like different things. You can't please everyone. You do what you like that you think will best get what you want.

There's no nudity on my public pictures because that's the way I choose to run my profile. I'm not a hypocrite.

Who has a nice cock lol?

Manchester (she/her)

And can't send to people who don't like them with a filter... Or you can read profiles?

"I personally dont get why women get so upset by cock pics,especially on this site.Surely its better to see what a person has to offer before you get to know them and find out they are lacking lol.

It is but there can be too many on a profile...btw nice cock "

Who has a nice cock lol?

Cheshire

"lol

10 yrs swinging : 10 x 365

average 5 cock pics per day

Who wants to be Rachel Riley?

"

Some of those will be repeaters however, over 15,000 cock pictures more like 18,000 if not repeat sender's. Congratulations

"Don’t like to see a cock as a profile pic, also don’t like to receive on first messages but don’t mind a couple on a profile as long as there are plenty of non cock pics on there and don’t mind the odd pic being sent if looking to meet them and it’s attached to a sexy looking torso "

Yeah but a couple as sexy as you can pretty much set the rules anyway and still have the pick of the litter lol,absoloute stuuning profile pics by the way

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"So most couples and women are actually agreeing with me here yes?,you need to see a cock pic before a meet and if a guy sends one in the first msg its ok as long as with a face pic and polite and well spoken msg..Plenty of women on here using their tits as profile pics as to grab guys attention so why cant we use our cocks?.ITS NOT A DATING SITE

No, it's not a dating site. But respecting people's wishes, which vary, is still crucial.

If you want to use cock pictures, have at it. But not everyone will appreciate it. That's all I've ever said. "

It's like banging your head against a brick wall in here sometimes

Manchester (she/her)

"So most couples and women are actually agreeing with me here yes?,you need to see a cock pic before a meet and if a guy sends one in the first msg its ok as long as with a face pic and polite and well spoken msg..Plenty of women on here using their tits as profile pics as to grab guys attention so why cant we use our cocks?.ITS NOT A DATING SITE

If you want to use cock pictures, have at it. But not everyone will appreciate it. That's all I've ever said.

It's like banging your head against a brick wall in here sometimes "

Isn't it just.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes you want to know what you'll be working with....but some giys have nothing but cock pics. The ones shooting cum make me want to gag..

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Need a few but just seen a profile that had same shot on 9 times. What’s that all about?

We love a good cock pic but it has to be a good cock pic.

"And can't send to people who don't like them with a filter... Or you can read profiles? "

Yes this. Shouldn’t take too much time if sending 10 messages a day.

I don't like to be sent one straight off the bat but once we decide to meet for a social I definitely want to see one.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Wrong OP.

Most woman love cock pics.

Some just don’t like to admit it.

London

"Wrong OP.

Some just don’t like to admit it."

Most of one woman, maybe. I am not that woman. I don't mind a photo of a man who is naked, but not anatomical close-ups. Besides, how do we know how close you held the camera?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"Wrong OP.

Some just don’t like to admit it.

Most of one woman, maybe. I am not that woman. I don't mind a photo of a man who is naked, but not anatomical close-ups. Besides, how do we know how close you held the camera? "

I have 8 foot long arms

I like them

By *restonBigOzMan  over a year ago

Preston

I keep getting compliments about mine... fab it if you like it

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

"

The one with the nicest cock?

Manchester (she/her)

"

"

I block anyone who sends me a cock picture.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Hello heres a cock lol

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Yes you want to know what you'll be working with....but some giys have nothing but cock pics. The ones shooting cum make me want to gag.."

I agree, I like to see a cock pic if the person seems interesting enough that I’d want to meet them. I’d much rather see it before play as it could well be a game changer. But the photos of dripping cocks, cum covered cocks etc. are never attractive.

Lou x

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Don’t like to see a cock as a profile pic, also don’t like to receive on first messages but don’t mind a couple on a profile as long as there are plenty of non cock pics on there and don’t mind the odd pic being sent if looking to meet them and it’s attached to a sexy looking torso

Yeah but a couple as sexy as you can pretty much set the rules anyway and still have the pick of the litter lol,absoloute stuuning profile pics by the way "

Not sure about that lol, we don’t set rules though just go with the flow and who we like, yes quite a few messages from guys but it appears couples are shy on here they don’t message much even though we have no cock pics on show, so no it doesn’t please everyone haha, and hey thanks for the compliments x

"

"

the guys who are well blessed think that’s all it takes to get a meet, it’s more about the person attached to it for most of us here, if you understand the swinging lifestyle, you’ll know that your cock is not high up on the priory list.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If it says no cock pics then fair enough but if you were gonna meet a person i think its the first thing your gonna want to see..is it not?."

No.

The first thing I want to see is that someone has a full understanding of the qualities I'm looking for and can excite my brain, after that they're cock becomes incidental to who they are.

Teesside

Love them (well the nicely done ones) but kinda expect to see them as a guys cock is one of the biggest attractions to me. I adore the look of a nice cock, kinda sends me into a trance.

We had a meet with a guy who’s cock looked beautiful, when I dropped to my knees and unzipped him - it wasn’t the cock I was looking forward to!!

- he had used someone else’s pics! I did blame Mr for his complete lack of due diligence "

What happened next did you stop and call him out? Stop play altogether? Or did you just carry on playing?

KJ x

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Hard & tastefully done with a mixture of other good body shots (clothed and unclothed) then yes please. "

This

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I personally love looking at a cock pic if its tastefully done. I guess its personal choice, if I'm in the right mood it can really get me going

Mrs N

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Well I , Mr j have had to become a bit of a cock spotter !

I'm checking out couples

Profile and pics look at a glance , all look good

And when I put them on the hot list ,

Mrs j is is like , hang on , have you seen his cock ?

There's no way I'm sucking that !

So cock pics are ok

Tastefully done of course ,

And not sent with a , I want to ruin your pussy message !!

Teesside

"Well I , Mr j have had to become a bit of a cock spotter !

I'm checking out couples

So cock pics are ok

And not sent with a , I want to ruin your pussy message !!"

This

My wife has said the same thing before "there's no way I'm putting that cock in my mouth!"

Ive seen cocks pics myself on fab and I've decided no way do I want that anywhere near my wifes mouth or pussy.

We have also seen cock pictures on fab where the owner needs to take himself to the doctor asap

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Well I , Mr j have had to become a bit of a cock spotter !

I'm checking out couples

So cock pics are ok

And not sent with a , I want to ruin your pussy message !!

This

My wife has said the same thing before "there's no way I'm putting that cock in my mouth!"

Ive seen cocks pics myself on fab and I've decided no way do I want that anywhere near my wifes mouth or pussy.

We have also seen cock pictures on fab where the owner needs to take himself to the doctor asap "

We’ve has a few ‘eeew’ moments when looking at cock pics. In fact, I think I’ve had more ‘eeew’ that ‘oooh’ moments. Lou x

By *jb773Man  over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

Most of my pics were cock pics, but im going to do more pics of me in Boxers, are there any other pics i could do?

Derby

Pretty much anything that isn't crotch related?

I like cock pics, but what I don't like is a gallery full of them and nothing else, or getting a cock pic sent to me as a first message.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Cock pictures , who mentioned cock pictures,

I definitely do like cock pics!

Need to see what I'll be playing with.

I love to see a beautiful cock but I'm always amused when a guy has 23 pictures of the same one on his profile.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

If there is too many on a mans profile especially if it’s there profile photo just shows lack of imagination, that’s not to say I don’t at some point like to see what I am getting

London

"Most of my pics were cock pics, but im going to do more pics of me in Boxers, are there any other pics i could do?"

Ehm... Probably not if you are asking.

By *istress CockneyWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

"Unless a guy is 6ft plus and has a 6pack and a nice cock then he is gonna struggle to get any woman to talk to him..

I really do beg to differ. I don’t believe that I’ve ever sent a cock shot in the first message, in fact it’s always a while before I even contemplate it. To suggest that women are shallow enough to just go for ‘a nice cock’, and that a good looking vulva/tits/body is most men’s priority is:

a) Doing the users of this site a great disservice

b) Presupposing that we all have the same preferences

c) Not understanding The Scene at all

What a gent

"

Derby

I don't think I've sent a single cock pic yet. I must be doing something wrong then...

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I personally like cock pics if they are pming me. Just not into a guy's profile photos with only cock pics and nothing else

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Never once has a cock pic ever enticed me to meet anyone. If the guy is a dick I don't care if hes got the nicest cock in the world, I would never want to meet him.

It’s all about what they look like for me (is that shallow ? maybe I am) & what ever is down stairs I like a surprise

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We dont want to see a load of cock picks in a first message ,but sadly it seems to be the norm on here

By *ittlecoupleCouple  over a year ago

Oxford

We don’t mind them but would rather see face and body pics alongside. Instead we just get half a dozen angles of the same cock

By *infulSoufieWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in making whoopee

I know what a cock looks like and I like the way they look in the flesh, and feel for that matter But I don’t like cum shots or bellend close ups. It’s my preference.

It’s my preference and clearly stated in my profile. If someone chooses to message after reading it then they’ve brought the disappointment on themselves.

Quite frankly I’m here for pussy and cock lol I enjoy seeing the pictures it also helped s me filter my attraction, they are all different. That said, I don’t like cum shots either and if cock pics is all there is then my interest is lost. One or two in a mixture of chest, bum, creative other pics is perfect- for me , Scarlettxx

» Add a new message to this topic