FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dark room ....

Dark room ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone please tell us the "rules" of a dark room .

As new couple we have had a few meets tried a few things and keen to keep going .

We have spoken about a dark room but are unsure what to expect . Mrs d is adamant no penetration from others without a condom which I share with , so would this be hard to ensure in a dark room .

We love the idea of it but dont want to go in and be out of our depth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You can feel with your hand if someone is wearing a condom but in a dark room you wouldn't know if it had already been used in someone else.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Also condoms have been found in darkrooms with the end ripped off. If the guy was inside you and you just felt with your hand at the base of his dick you could easily think he was wearing a condom.

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Glow in the dark rubbers

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Not all sex in a 'dark room'is penetrative it can just go from being fondled to oral and other sex acts. If a guy is trying to enter you just say no. It's generally quiet in there so a no ! Will be heard

Maybe my post has been misconstrued. The condom issue isnt our only worry although it is a major concern especially after hearing about cut condoms.....

Basically the rules of engagement ... it's dark pitch black you cant see anything.tou cant pick and choose who you fancy or dont . Is it just a matter of anything goes .

Cheshire

"Maybe my post has been misconstrued. The condom issue isnt our only worry although it is a major concern especially after hearing about cut condoms.....

Basically the rules of engagement ... it's dark pitch black you cant see anything.tou cant pick and choose who you fancy or dont . Is it just a matter of anything goes . "

Yes, the whole idea is it's just a body nothing to do with looks or even which sex is touching you. You go in not knowing who will be in there, if you like what you feel have fun, knowing whilst you're doing it another pair of hands could join you

"Maybe my post has been misconstrued. The condom issue isnt our only worry although it is a major concern especially after hearing about cut condoms.....

Basically the rules of engagement ... it's dark pitch black you cant see anything.tou cant pick and choose who you fancy or dont . Is it just a matter of anything goes .

Yes, the whole idea is it's just a body nothing to do with looks or even which sex is touching you. You go in not knowing who will be in there, if you like what you feel have fun, knowing whilst you're doing it another pair of hands could join you "

I think that basically answers my question . So we are both straight so basically if I'm.not.cpmfortable with a man touching or sucking me I shouldn't enter .....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

same rule as outside the dark room no is no no matter where you are.

but to a point if your stepping into a darkroom then you must be more open knowing that's the idea ..but these rooms are never fully dark ..

I just say no and if they don't agree I say it louder then ill pull them up outside the room so everyone knows too no is no assault is assault and watch out for the condom doggers they are very very real make sure your feeling with you hands whats entering you

also I may add I find dark rooms very exciting the unknown im lucky as ill always have cuck with me but you do get those who push there luck been pinched hard a few time hard enough to bruise and have had hair yanked hard but as said lucky enough to have cuck with me and never afraid to tell the said persons what they did outside the room was unacceptable

Cheshire

Yes, the whole idea is it's just a body nothing to do with looks or even which sex is touching you. You go in not knowing who will be in there, if you like what you feel have fun, knowing whilst you're doing it another pair of hands could join you

I think that basically answers my question . So we are both straight so basically if I'm.not.cpmfortable with a man touching or sucking me I shouldn't enter ....."

To be honest I wouldn't think it's a good idea, they can be very hardcore areas of a club. The people going in will expect you to play but consent is still applies

As your straight maybe stick to other play areas or take a partner in when the place is quieter.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Can someone please tell us the "rules" of a dark room .

As new couple we have had a few meets tried a few things and keen to keep going .

We have spoken about a dark room but are unsure what to expect . Mrs d is adamant no penetration from others without a condom which I share with , so would this be hard to ensure in a dark room .

We love the idea of it but dont want to go in and be out of our depth "

Maybe get more experience in private rooms or open play areas first before trying dark rooms.

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"The condom issue isnt our only worry although it is a major concern especially after hearing about cut condoms.....

"

Cut condoms ??? Can you tell more ?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I've discussed total back out dark rooms with my partner. Find the idea hot, but not so much reality in terms of sexaul safety. I think in reality we'd only have dark room fun with people we already knew pretty well, who we trust and under an agreed set of rules. Maybe that would take out some of the fun but anything else just sounds too risky to put in the hands of strangers. And to be fair I'm sure it'd still be fun.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I tend to just stick to groping or kissing. So much fun, having lots of exploring hands everywhere!

Go in with an open mind and enjoy...

Norwich

"The condom issue isnt our only worry although it is a major concern especially after hearing about cut condoms.....

Cut condoms ??? Can you tell more ?"

Post number 3 in this thread

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

"

Yes, I saw, but what is the reason behind it ?

Sorry if sounding stupid, but can’t really understand that behaviour.

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I love the idea of the dark room but the condom thing puts me off

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I enjoy dark rooms,It's the unknown for me. Sometimes you walk in and out in about 30 seconds, other times you crawl out about an hour or two later

I've always loved the thought of a dark room . I went into one once but was disappointed it wasn't really dark enough.

I do agree with what others have said and I'd avoid anyone going inside me .

Norwich

"

Yes, I saw, but what is the reason behind it ?

Sorry if sounding stupid, but can’t really understand that behaviour."

It's just another method of "stealthing" a quick Google will explain.

I love the idea of entering a dark room. I’m sure I’d be nervous but such a sexy situation

I have always enjoyed darkrooms it can be so much fun to join a couple, but I be honest I never had sex with any couple or ladies in a darkroom, it’s been all about touching and that’s what turns the ladies on not knowing who’s hands that are touching them or fingering them and who’s cocks they are sucking or wanking it’s about having fun and enjoying yourself, all I say is give it a try if you don’t like it walk out, but with you asking about the darkroom I think the thought of having hands all over your body turns you on

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I love the idea of the dark room but the condom thing puts me off "

Luminous condoms and a wing man/woman may be the way forward

"I love the idea of the dark room but the condom thing puts me off

"

The luminous condoms would be too comical for me. All these fluorescent yellow disembodied cocks floating around in mid air. I’d end up laughing too much. Especially when they start bobbing in and out.

Now you see it, now you don’t

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Safety first we won't use dark rooms u less I am outside and know beforehand the guys playing with wife are ones I trust

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

The luminous condoms would be too comical for me. All these fluorescent yellow disembodied cocks floating around in mid air. I’d end up laughing too much. Especially when they start bobbing in and out.

Now you see it, now you don’t "

I'd rather be laughing at a Ghostbuster cock scenario than crying down the clinic later

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

The problem with dark rooms is the zombie you’ve spent all night saying no to has every chance of getting involved as you’ll often not be able to see whose touching you & worse still entering you

It’s such a shame as I love the idea but I don’t trust that the guys I’ve said no to won’t take it as an opportunity to take advantage

It suppose to be about having fun, but reading some of your messages you would put anyone off using the darkrooms, yet I know quite a few couples that enjoy them but I suppose they are not for every one

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Dark rooms are very sensual. Relies on heightened other senses.

No is always no. Listen feel enjoy

I’ve been in the round room at chams and most of the time it was orally, full sex is mostly with the partners and obviously if there was any swapping pretty sure people would take precautions first.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

There's lots of fun to be had without penetration and the various risks & concerns.

Maybe stick to fun without fornication.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've been in a couple of dark rooms. One was more a 'dim room' which was actually more exciting than the pitch black one. Just enough light to make out shapes.

Standard club rules are no touching without asking first. Dark rooms essentially drop that rule, turning the room into a grope box. That's not to say you don't have the same ability to refuse as in other rooms.

Steph wasn't up for being fingered or peneteated in there but was happy with the rest of her to be groped. She pushed away any hands that went too far - no problems. We then both ended up in a 4-way fondle with another couple in there, which was very sensual

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Dark rooms a bit like Russian Roulette in my opinion

If you're not that bothered about who touches you, or who you touch, then a dark room might be just the ticket. It's not for us, though.

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

Now you see it, now you don’t

I'd rather be laughing at a Ghostbuster cock scenario than crying down the clinic later "

Reminds me of the movie ‘Skin deep’, when 2 males fought one another in a lady’s bedroom wearing luminous condoms, which reenacted a scene reminiscent of Star Wars’ lightsabers!

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

It reminds me of a game of chance... Do you feel lucky punk ?

» Add a new message to this topic