FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Have hidden my profile and blocked guys from messaging...

Have hidden my profile and blocked guys from messaging...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to take a break from meeting but still chat on forums... So why am I still receiving messages from guys? Technical glitch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you post on the forums they can click on your profile, see that it is hidden but still message you x

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

No I’ve just clicked and it’s saying not allowed so seems to be working now

Its odd because i have hidden profile and blocked everyone from messaging but still received a few mesages today

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Its odd because i have hidden profile and blocked everyone from messaging but still received a few mesages today"

If you've replied to them previously, they're on your friends list, or you've winked them at any time, they will always be able to message you despite the filters

i belive those you have messaged before will not come under the block filter ?? unless individual blocks

"i belive those you have messaged before will not come under the block filter ?? unless individual blocks "

That seems to be the case yes

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

I've just clicked 'reply privately' and it seems to be letting me send you a message. I won't, obviously.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"i belive those you have messaged before will not come under the block filter ?? unless individual blocks

---'

That seems to be the case yes"

Also anyone who's on your friend list and anyone you've winked at is excluded from the filters.

Cal

By *ruesome-twosomeCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

You've blocked everyone from messaging as your not meeting yet on your status it says you want to meet for coffee ?

"I've just clicked 'reply privately' and it seems to be letting me send you a message. I won't, obviously. "

No you can now as i have just made my profile visible for a trip up north today so I can meet for a social!

"You've blocked everyone from messaging as your not meeting yet on your status it says you want to meet for coffee ?"

Just made profile visible as im going for trip up north and open to meeting for a social today

"I want to take a break from meeting but still chat on forums... So why am I still receiving messages from guys? Technical glitch? "

I’ve just clicked on your profile and tried to message you, it let me, the message box opened up. I didn’t send you one but I could have.

"You've blocked everyone from messaging as your not meeting yet on your status it says you want to meet for coffee ?

Just made profile visible as im going for trip up north and open to meeting for a social today"

Didn’t see that

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"You've blocked everyone from messaging as your not meeting yet on your status it says you want to meet for coffee ?

Just made profile visible as im going for trip up north and open to meeting for a social today"

North from Perth? Blimey Shetland?

Just made profile visible as im going for trip up north and open to meeting for a social today

North from Perth? Blimey Shetland?"

Good question... Inverness!

» Add a new message to this topic