FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dom/sub/ropes etc

Dom/sub/ropes etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogue un OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellington

Ok so I wouldn't say I'm a novice to being a little bit Dom on occasion but with a new girl and after we got her toy bag out I'm in need of some good ideas. She's very much into being tied up and spanked and I'm sure other stuff. Any kinky scenarios, ideas out there from Dom's and Dom sub couples would be appreciated. Want to punish the sub.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

"Ok so I wouldn't say I'm a novice to being a little bit Dom on occasion but with a new girl and after we got her toy bag out I'm in need of some good ideas. She's very much into being tied up and spanked and I'm sure other stuff. Any kinky scenarios, ideas out there from Dom's and Dom sub couples would be appreciated. Want to punish the sub. "

im a fully sub and you both have to have a safe word for when she has reached her limit been a dom is not all whips and sex its the control thing to that should turn her on

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok so I wouldn't say I'm a novice to being a little bit Dom on occasion but with a new girl and after we got her toy bag out I'm in need of some good ideas. She's very much into being tied up and spanked and I'm sure other stuff. Any kinky scenarios, ideas out there from Dom's and Dom sub couples would be appreciated. Want to punish the sub. "

Talk to her, there isn't one of us who know her mind. Read some books together, find out what it is that you "both" want from this and really discuss it.

Good luck and enjoy the discovery together

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

The world of D/S and kink is very wide. There is a distinction being a dom and topping which is worth looking into.

Also if you have not both taken the BDSM test it may be worth doing it and discussing the results.

Also although he has been called out in the fetish world Master Mad Hatter's book "In the Flesh" is worth a look. Also there a shed load of good books on domming

if you do not know your dom style. Also talk to your submissive as to her kink fantasies and desires. Also look within yourself see of their are dark fantasies and desires you want to try, and explore them with her.

In terms of D/S read up on it with her and see where and if she wants to give up control and take direction.

Also read up on safety.

Good Luck

Wellington

Thanks for your tips. It's not so much knowing what she likes, we've done that. Tying up, gags, spanking, teasing. I'm more after scenarios, ideas and a good way to transition from just a normal day to her bound, gagged and writhing.

Wellington

Will give that a read. Thanks.

Wellington

[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 10:44:17]

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Would depend on the kind of sub she is. And how you work those into a scene. For me one look in m eye or scowly face can put me into sub mode, and we're away.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks for your tips. It's not so much knowing what she likes, we've done that. Tying up, gags, spanking, teasing. I'm more after scenarios, ideas and a good way to transition from just a normal day to her bound, gagged and writhing. "

So you know what she likes, where her soft and hard limits are etc?

There's still no substitute for talking, would she enjoy role play or not? How long would you both be comfortable with a whole day or just a couple of hours, does she want to know in advance?

Role play ideas are burglar/victim, debt collector/woman unable to play, interrogation.

Recently I was chatting to someone on the phone and Mr N started putting cuffs on my ankles and wrists, I couldn't say anything without alerting my friend. Once the call was finished we continued with the scene. Obviously he knew I was up for this which brings me back to communication.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

find your local munch and rope workshop a certain well known fetish lifestyle site may be of help also look up two knotty boys on u tube step by step videos tying safely etc. but as others have said talk listen learn act the best part of anything you do goes on in her head enjoy experimenting

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"Thanks for your tips. It's not so much knowing what she likes, we've done that. Tying up, gags, spanking, teasing. I'm more after scenarios, ideas and a good way to transition from just a normal day to her bound, gagged and writhing. "

The first part about scenarios, I am sure you can find by looking online.

The second part about transitioning is one of the best questions on bdsm on this forum I have read.

I have two methods of transitioning, these are on the basis that I lived seperately from all of subs or bottoms with whom I have had the pleasure of playing. Therefore when we meet, play is likely to be on our mind. Couples living together can adapt the methods accordingly.

Before transitioning and in advance of meeting I tell her what is likely to be happenning. That way she has specific images on her mind on the days leading to meeting.

My comments are are all on the basis that the sub/bottom is keen to play.

The first way I transition is by telling her to prepare for an over the knee spanking, and then by spanking her. I find this helps us to connect. It also warms up the important impact area.

The other method is ichinawa, one rope tying. The purpose is to connnect through running the rope over the submissive's body. No knots are used, it is all about sensation and tension. Esinem has a great video demonstrating ichinawa on Vimeo.

But only to be done if you are comfortable with rope, and rope safety.

Other methods are to have your sub learn a couple of Gorean positions. When you ask her to adopt a postion that can be an indicator of play. I normally go a step further and put her play collar on her whilst she is kneeling. When I then help her up from the position would be the transition to play.

Other methods are the sub putting on the collar to show that she is ready, or you asking the sub to put on her collar.

Finally you could have a trigger word which either of you could use.

Good Luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Negotiate this with her. Make sure you both understand what you want. Do just spring a scenario on her

Wellington

"Thanks for your tips. It's not so much knowing what she likes, we've done that. Tying up, gags, spanking, teasing. I'm more after scenarios, ideas and a good way to transition from just a normal day to her bound, gagged and writhing.

So you know what she likes, where her soft and hard limits are etc?

There's still no substitute for talking, would she enjoy role play or not? How long would you both be comfortable with a whole day or just a couple of hours, does she want to know in advance?

Role play ideas are burglar/victim, debt collector/woman unable to play, interrogation.

Recently I was chatting to someone on the phone and Mr N started putting cuffs on my ankles and wrists, I couldn't say anything without alerting my friend. Once the call was finished we continued with the scene. Obviously he knew I was up for this which brings me back to communication. "

I like the sound of those. Cheers.

» Add a new message to this topic