FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Maximum Age Limit 50

Maximum Age Limit 50

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ightymachine OP   Man  over a year ago

Farnham

It’s interesting why so many people choose 50 as the maximum meeting age on their profiles.

Seems like your to old for sex at 50 and not able to keep up the pace of a good sex session.

Does experience count when enjoying a play?

I do believe 50 is the new 40 with the pace of life etc

What’s your thoughts?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the age cut off means nothing its just a difinitive line dont see anything more to it than that

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

I know as I get on in years, some fitness has dropped but other things have improved.

One reason for age blocks could also cultural points and beliefs.

Theres a whole thing about over xx aren't liberal or labour or into drugs etc.

Similarly under xx wont get comments about things.

In the end just enjoy whom you meet and be safe

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

For me it's not a judgement on men over 50 not being able to keep up, I've just never been attracted to men who are old enough to biologically be my dad.

"For me it's not a judgement on men over 50 not being able to keep up, I've just never been attracted to men who are old enough to biologically be my dad. "
sugar daddy?

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

Happy with about 15 years either side of my own age but often the younger ones are not in as good shape or not as good in bed or both. (It's also often the over 50s themselves ruling out the over 50s!)

"Happy with about 15 years either side of my own age but often the younger ones are not in as good shape or not as good in bed or both. (It's also often the over 50s themselves ruling out the over 50s!)"

Like what you’ve just said

I'm 50 and prefer the older man but 40+ is ok too

"It’s interesting why so many people choose 50 as the maximum meeting age on their profiles.

Seems like your to old for sex at 50 and not able to keep up the pace of a good sex session.

What’s your thoughts? "

Well I turn 50 in a few weeks so I guess I’ll have to resort to the contents of my bedside draw from that point on.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"For me it's not a judgement on men over 50 not being able to keep up, I've just never been attracted to men who are old enough to biologically be my dad. "

This!

Our upper age limit is 50 my wife is 31 and she doesn't find men of her father's age attractive. As we get older then I'm sure our age filter will adjust accordingly.

KJ x

We were told hubby was to old at 52 that's why we weren't getting any interest from couples

Marie prefers younger men - usually about 23 to 35 - though undoubtedly the most skilled guy to join us was in his mid fifties...

Farnham

Your right but it stops you sending a message to people that you want to meet and o think that they are missing out on genuine meets

"Your right but it stops you sending a message to people that you want to meet and o think that they are missing out on genuine meets "
lol is it just a fascination with what you can't have

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Well im 53, I do get messages from all ages, doesnt allways lead to anything but that doesn't matter, im getting the interest, that's what counts, I feel I know what people want more as I get older and if that makes me a better partener whether it's with singles or couple that can only be a good thing. James

Farnham

Experiences and genuine people make Fab

You keep seeing the messages from the younger generation let down, no show, not as expected, picture collectors

I believe the old generation are better people to meet as they are older and wiser genuine people.

Less free time but will enjoy the time to meet

Farnham

See your classing all old people as over 50

I bet if you meet people you found attractive and playful without asking their age I bet you would be shocked at some being older than 50

Just saying

By *odd4funnMan  over a year ago

Walthamstow Leyton

Well would have to agree 50 is the new 40

keep yourself in good shape and at the end of the day experience is something you cant buy How to respect and treat people goes along way and lets face it age is just a number

R

Farnham

See an open mind to older and young meets

But you select the people you find attractive or interested in meeting for what ever reason

Not about age

"It’s interesting why so many people choose 50 as the maximum meeting age on their profiles.

What’s your thoughts? "

I have up to 50 but I have not blocked people outside that. Majority of profiles with age ranges I come across are not blocking in fairness

Liverpool

"See an open mind to older and young meets

But you select the people you find attractive or interested in meeting for what ever reason

Not about age "

Would you meet a 90 year old OP?

What’s your thoughts? "

We are both over 50 and enjoying amazing sex with each other and with others without over counter enhancement . I would say some of the most amazing sex ever had is with our agegroup.

"See your classing all old people as over 50

I bet if you meet people you found attractive and playful without asking their age I bet you would be shocked at some being older than 50

Just saying "

Theres an element of truth in this which is why clubs and events can often be a better environment to meet as preferences in real life often become much more subjective than on a profile which are more strictly defined

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Your right but it stops you sending a message to people that you want to meet and o think that they are missing out on genuine meets "

if it's not what they want, they're not missing out on anything though are they? I don't like oysters, I'm not missing out on not eating them no matter how much you think I'd like them...

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Well would have to agree 50 is the new 40

keep yourself in good shape and at the end of the day experience is something you cant buy How to respect and treat people goes along way and lets face it age is just a number

R"

it really isn't...

Farnham

Attraction is not an age it’s a sexual appeal

45 is not far off 50

Some people look older than their age and some look younger.

Sure you would not meet people your not attractive to

When visiting clubs and parties I don’t believe I have ever heard whilst play how old are you

And don’t play with me as your over my age limit as it’s down to attraction

Farnham

Your so right

From a young at heart playful and respectful male

Not about age

Would you meet a 90 year old OP?"

Most likely if there was a shag in it another site lovely lady in her 80s and gets meets from solo guys. God hope I'm still enjoying sex in my 80s

This is one of those threads where you dont need to look at a profile to know the OP's age.

OP look for people who match your preference and stop worrying about a perceived injustice of people daring to have preferences that exclude you

Farnham

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Age is just a number

Farnham

Rachel

When you turn 50 your life will get better

I am sure you will still feel your age

30 or 40 but I bet you will not feel 50

Happy Birthday to you

Liverpool

"Attraction is not an age it’s a sexual appeal

45 is not far off 50

Some people look older than their age and some look younger.

Sure you would not meet people your not attractive to

When visiting clubs and parties I don’t believe I have ever heard whilst play how old are you

And don’t play with me as your over my age limit as it’s down to attraction

"

If this is a comment on my age limits then I only have 45 as I did have 40 but changed it as not to exclude the exceptions who are only a little over 40. I've never met someone who was 45 so 50 is far off my oldest meet.

Liverpool

Not about age

Most likely if there was a shag in it another site lovely lady in her 80s and gets meets from solo guys. God hope I'm still enjoying sex in my 80s"

I only make this comparison as I tend to only ever see this complaint from older men with their knickers in a twist about younger women not being interested in them.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Age is just a number "

The real irony of this is that you apoear to have age preferences on you profile... So yeah preferences are great when they are yours but not when they exclude you.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Everyone has the right to set their own perameters on here. We have met people who have lied about their ages to fall within the 50 upper age limit.

Age is relative when you take into other considerations. We both compete in Triathlon endurance events like Ironman so in terms of physique and stamina can complete with 20 something's but it's all about personal choices and everyone has a right to them. It is interesting visiting clubs, hitting it off with a younger sexy couple and when you see their settings on their profile, you wouldn't have made the cut, so to speak.

By *oobaaMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Really doesnt bother me. if it says 50 is the upper limit then i simply move on . Their loss is someone elses gain

Farnham

your stating age

If the OP wants to enjoy a sex meet and the attraction was there then why not

What if the OP was 105 or 70

It’s about the attraction

It’s like being married at 30 and divorce at 50 as to old but you still find them attractive

Swopped in for a 40 to give you another 10 years of pleasure lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"your stating age

It’s like being married at 30 and divorce at 50 as to old but you still find them attractive

Swopped in for a 40 to give you another 10 years of pleasure lol "

Why is your upper limit 67?

"your stating age

Why is your upper limit 67?"

he didn't want to pit soixante neuf

"your stating age

Why is your upper limit 67?he didn't want to pit soixante neuf "

put

Liverpool

"your stating age

Swopped in for a 40 to give you another 10 years of pleasure lol "

You are the OP... I don't really understand what you're saying. You're welcome to meet any age you want who also want to meet you. Other people are also allowed to not enjoy large age gaps. I've seen it work the other way too when people haven't wanted to meet people the same age as their kids.

Most people's age limits aren't a static thing. My upper limit was 30 when I joined the kink scene at 19. I imagine I will be attracted to men in their 50s when I'm a decade or so older.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Age is just a number "

It really isn't just a number.

I'm 63, I wouldn't expect a young guy if 30 to find me attractive or want to have sex with me. Why should he? Sex isn't an equal opportunities activity.

Age is just a number

I'm 63, I wouldn't expect a young guy if 30 to find me attractive or want to have sex with me. Why should he? Sex isn't an equal opportunities activity. "

if i were 30 i would

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Age is just a number

I'm 63, I wouldn't expect a young guy if 30 to find me attractive or want to have sex with me. Why should he? Sex isn't an equal opportunities activity. if i were 30 i would "

but would I?

Seriously though you get what I'm saying?

Age is just a number

I'm 63, I wouldn't expect a young guy if 30 to find me attractive or want to have sex with me. Why should he? Sex isn't an equal opportunities activity. if i were 30 i would

but would I?

Seriously though you get what I'm saying? "

i do, age defines experience and the body

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Age is just a number

I'm 63, I wouldn't expect a young guy if 30 to find me attractive or want to have sex with me. Why should he? Sex isn't an equal opportunities activity. if i were 30 i would

but would I?

Seriously though you get what I'm saying? i do, age defines experience and the body "

It does, especially the body. Those two day hangovers after just three glasses of wine are no more of a joke than the wrinkles that suddenly appear on your knees

Liverpool

It's also not just about attraction. Now I'm in my later 20s I'm comfortable enough to meet older men as I'm more sure of myself and my ability to hold my own. In my early 20s not so much. I wanted a more level playing field of life experience and someone I could relate to which is why I stuck to men around my own age.

What’s your thoughts? "

Mine is usually 35....it has almost nothing to do with ability and almost all to do with attraction... And the willingness to understand and stop when I tell them that I don't like something, instead of telling me to hang on as they know what they are doing, due to age/experience

Age is just a number

but would I?

Seriously though you get what I'm saying? i do, age defines experience and the body

It does, especially the body. Those two day hangovers after just three glasses of wine are no more of a joke than the wrinkles that suddenly appear on your knees "

lol omg knees i haven't got wrinkly knees yet ttl

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Not sure where this leaves me......as you an see from profile I am a bit over 50....!!!

"Rachel

When you turn 50 your life will get better

I am sure you will still feel your age

30 or 40 but I bet you will not feel 50

Happy Birthday to you "

Thanks

Tbh I don’t feel 50.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

What’s your thoughts? "

On the plus side; some people prefer a mature man. Concentrate on those looking for you, not those you wish were looking for you

This exactly

I've recently changed my age filters to include up to 45 but I do feel a bit unsure of that

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Age means nothing to me it's merely a number. What some forget is one day they will be in that bracket themselves and they will be the ones that some won't want to meet up with. If someone has, a, thing about my age its, their problem not mine. As for not being up to it. I beg to differ. I can put many a younger one to shame. Never judge a book by its cover.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We're finding younger women are liking the 'father/mother figure' type and age more than anyone else.

We are constantly hearing from women our age, who tell us hubby has lost interest sexually.....maybe boredom? Swapping had kept our 40+ year relationship alive and kicking thankfully. We love to share each other with others.

My thoughts are ‘well I’m 22, my grandad only JUST turned 60, so hey, 50 is a good bloody limit for me, people should mind their own business and just respect preferences’

The best sex of my life has ALL been with men around fifty.

No doubt we miss out on people because we are over 50, nevermind eh!

"No doubt we miss out on people because we are over 50, nevermind eh! "
exactly....... whos missing out

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Age is just a number

but would I?

Seriously though you get what I'm saying? i do, age defines experience and the body

It does, especially the body. Those two day hangovers after just three glasses of wine are no more of a joke than the wrinkles that suddenly appear on your knees lol omg knees i haven't got wrinkly knees yet ttl "

You wake up with them on your 50th birthday. Age, the gift that keeos on giving

Age is just a number

but would I?

It does, especially the body. Those two day hangovers after just three glasses of wine are no more of a joke than the wrinkles that suddenly appear on your knees lol omg knees i haven't got wrinkly knees yet ttl

You wake up with them on your 50th birthday. Age, the gift that keeos on giving "

lol hey I'm enjoying getting older disgracefully

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

"It's also not just about attraction. Now I'm in my later 20s I'm comfortable enough to meet older men as I'm more sure of myself and my ability to hold my own. In my early 20s not so much. I wanted a more level playing field of life experience and someone I could relate to which is why I stuck to men around my own age."

I was exactly the same. After about 30, it all seems the same. The brain doesn't fully mature til about 25, science tells us. Makes sense to me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Age is just a number

but would I?

It does, especially the body. Those two day hangovers after just three glasses of wine are no more of a joke than the wrinkles that suddenly appear on your knees lol omg knees i haven't got wrinkly knees yet ttl

You wake up with them on your 50th birthday. Age, the gift that keeos on giving lol hey I'm enjoying getting older disgracefully "

Oh us too

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I'm 42 and I find it frustrating that there's a few local people in my area I'd love to meet but their upper limit is set to 40. Thing is people are generally surprised when I tell them my age, they usually guess a fair bit younger. Pity really.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm 42 and I find it frustrating that there's a few local people in my area I'd love to meet but their upper limit is set to 40. Thing is people are generally surprised when I tell them my age, they usually guess a fair bit younger. Pity really. "

Why? Why waste a moments thought on people who don't want to meet you?

They don't want to fuck anyone over 50.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Great thread..

We are happy to be our age and have never lied about it...(Wished others didn't either)

We are outside a lot of peoples age range too. It is what it is.

If I (Female) Get a message from a Guy saying he is interested and i am out of his age range, I politely decline pointing out that i am to Old... I don't want him to think i am a charity case... and he is doing me a favour

Age is but a No, but so is 84

Totally understand some don't want to have sex with people as old as their Parents.

We don't want to have Sex with those as young as our Kids.....

I’m 54 and constantly told I’m too old to be on here

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I’m 54 and constantly told I’m too old to be on here "

Really! That's rude.

Age is just a number

but would I?

You wake up with them on your 50th birthday. Age, the gift that keeos on giving lol hey I'm enjoying getting older disgracefully

Oh us too "

lol good

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

People have preferences and people have the right to choose its disrespectful to blubber that people exercise that right.

If age is just a number then it's not a problem at all OP. Just look for women/couples over 50 whose age ranges you match, there's plenty of them.

Plus you would meet all the 70+ folk in that group too, so you could literally be having meets most nights of the week?

B

I had my upper age set at 50 for ages but I personally found (and I know I’m generalising and not all older men are the same) but often they were disrespectful and rude when messaging.

More often than not the younger guys have been way more polite and respectful.

For this reason I dropped my age limit a little, just to 45

Hi I’m a bit worried now that I might be odd, I’m 36 my husband is 37 and we have a regular for our mmf threesomes who is 59, it works for us, anyone else in the same boat?

"Hi I’m a bit worried now that I might be odd, I’m 36 my husband is 37 and we have a regular for our mmf threesomes who is 59, it works for us, anyone else in the same boat? "
nope it'd sink they have weight limits you know

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

Don't forget that one day you will be 50

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We aren't that fussed about age TBH if there is a mutual interest we will play

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Quite honestly, I don't want to sleep with someone dipping in to the same age bracket as my parents

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I dreaded when I hit 50 as I was unable to message a lot of ladies and couples I would before.I now go to socials and a club the people I have met have been kind in saying I don’t look my age and that I am respectful.This site is all about preferences I realise that I am out of a lot of people age range I accept that and concentrate on who I can message , attend my socials and club and make the most of Fabs.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

My hubby is over 50 and I find many people day to day who are under 50 but look much older. What you look like and personality should be more important x

By *ouble CCouple  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

Mr C is 50. Never has he had more action since turning 50! Miss C Xx

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

People are here to find someone they want to fuck, if they don't want to fuck someone over 50 they don't have to.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Not about age

Most likely if there was a shag in it another site lovely lady in her 80s and gets meets from solo guys. God hope I'm still enjoying sex in my 80s

I only make this comparison as I tend to only ever see this complaint from older men with their knickers in a twist about younger women not being interested in them."

As an older woman, younger men are interested. I like men in their 40's

East Sussex

"People are here to find someone they want to fuck, if they don't want to fuck someone over 50 they don't have to. "

In some ways I agreed, but she shouldn't be the be all and end all....as everyone ages differently

[Removed by poster at 23/11/19 21:23:31]

The irony of these sites is younger guys are looking for older ladies and older ladies looking for younger guys. Wonder if older ladies think younger guys have better stamina and performance. Younger guys think older women more desporate lol. I personally prefer my older guy as he has better stamina, performance and knows how to please more than any younger guys and doesn't need artificial aids to performance.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Omg! I never even noticed my knees had started to become wrinkly.

I also hadn’t noticed a problem with turning 50, but I am female.

By *errynkarenCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Just wait till you get into your 60's

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Not about age

Would you meet a 90 year old OP?"

The answer is Yes, and I have met someone whose profile said they were over 90.

And it was fun and enlightening.

so why should your sex life be curtailed by your age?

If you feel that you're still able to enjoy sex, why accept someone else's opinion that you shouldn't be having fun?

After all, the majority of society thinks that swingers are morally wrong in what they do, but I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon.

By *mileTogether69Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Over 50,s

Yeah it is a tricky one. With out sounding to crass I think we all ( fem/males) are hard wired to initially think younger = sexy.

Myself included....yet often in out and about find myself eyeing up maturer ladies.

Not sure about not being able to keep up. I often fearfull I,d not be able to satisfy their appetite ...ha ha .

Dudley

Not about age

If you feel that you're still able to enjoy sex, why accept someone else's opinion that you shouldn't be having fun?

After all, the majority of society thinks that swingers are morally wrong in what they do, but I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon."

Not wanting to fuck someone of a certain age doesn't mean they are saying you shouldn't have fun, it just means they don't want to have fun with you.

East Sussex

Not about age

After all, the majority of society thinks that swingers are morally wrong in what they do, but I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon.

Not wanting to fuck someone of a certain age doesn't mean they are saying you shouldn't have fun, it just means they don't want to have fun with you. "

Maybe but we go back to the?argument that it should be based on more than age.

I've known 60 year-olds that look great..I've also know 40 year-old older that look more like 60. It should be about a combination of things

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've just turned 53 and am lucky enough to have inherited my Mums genes in that I'm consistently told I look a fair few years younger than I am. I look at the vast majority of guys my age am pretty certain I'm doing well compared to most in many areas. It's gratifying that when I get to know women on here they take me as I am, not just as a number on a page, but at the same time have no issue with those who draw lines - at the end of the day it's all personal choice.

I go 50 next year . I'd best get some practice in before I'm too old .. lol

Younger for sex, older for a relationship!

Age is just a number and I would surly but some of these younger guys to shame, but I understand to some people age does matter , but by my verifications you not to old and we are not just one shot wonders and a quick fuck and go we know how to treat a woman and to give her the satisfaction she needs

Dudley

Not about age

Not wanting to fuck someone of a certain age doesn't mean they are saying you shouldn't have fun, it just means they don't want to have fun with you.

I've known 60 year-olds that look great..I've also know 40 year-old older that look more like 60. It should be about a combination of things"

I disagree, it shouldn't have to be about anything, it's just what people like or dislike. Completely up to them.

Not about age

I've known 60 year-olds that look great..I've also know 40 year-old older that look more like 60. It should be about a combination of things

I disagree, it shouldn't have to be about anything, it's just what people like or dislike. Completely up to them."

This

By *JsandstockingsCouple  over a year ago

warwickshire

I’ve said it before and I will say it again that the best sex I’ve ever had in my entire life has been with older men . My partner is the most amazing, exciting and adventurous lover I could ever wish for . I would always choose an older and more confident man over a younger one

What’s your thoughts? "

This thread is funny.......

I’ll change the theme and hope people agree with me....

It’s interesting why some people put no black or Asians .... whites only on their profiles....

Seems like if you’re black or Asian you are rude and aggressive during sex...

Does being a educated professional black man count for anything?

I do believe that everyone should fuck a black or Asian guy to tick it off their sexual bucket list....

What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Dudley

What’s your thoughts?

It’s interesting why some people put no black or Asians .... whites only on their profiles....

I do believe that everyone should fuck a black or Asian guy to tick it off their sexual bucket list....

What’s everyone’s thoughts?"

I think more people need to stop concerning themselves with other people's sex lives and just get on with their own.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Just a preference, nothing more, nothing less I'm guessing.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"I'm 42 and I find it frustrating that there's a few local people in my area I'd love to meet but their upper limit is set to 40. Thing is people are generally surprised when I tell them my age, they usually guess a fair bit younger. Pity really.

Why? Why waste a moments thought on people who don't want to meet you? "

Because I am fairly sure that if were to meet randomly out and about, they wouldn't consider me to be in the same age bracket they're rejecting.

Dudley

"I'm 42 and I find it frustrating that there's a few local people in my area I'd love to meet but their upper limit is set to 40. Thing is people are generally surprised when I tell them my age, they usually guess a fair bit younger. Pity really.

Because I am fairly sure that if were to meet randomly out and about, they wouldn't consider me to be in the same age bracket they're rejecting. "

That still doesn't mean they would want to meet you.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Our filters are set at 60 not 50. Which is odd for 30 somethings I know. They were set at 50 then we had some brilliant experiences with people in their 50s and so we were like why not??

I K very much like an older gent who takes care of himself and carries himself well. I can be picky with older guys though I have a type

Being in the company of 50 plus men makes me feel old.

Two people groaning as they get up from the bed is one too many.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Our age limit is set at 45.

Loads of people ignore it but we don't want to block as we have friends from clubs older.

The problem is that I (brat) am only 25, finding someone over 45 who is attractive to me is uncommon.

My parents are 50 so that puts me off too.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

What’s your thoughts?

What’s everyone’s thoughts?

I think more people need to stop concerning themselves with other people's sex lives and just get on with their own. "

This

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's nothing more than an individual who has decided that they currently want to meet people who are below the specific age level that they have stated.

If you are exvluded, you have no further information to go on, as most people don't specify, nor do they have to, their reasoning.

Personal preference is enough to know that your best use of mental and physical energy is only to look for those people who do include your traits within their preferences.

Sometimes people like to vary things, so that they don't just potentially get more of the same. Whatever the reasons, its wise to let the incompatible continue their journey and for you to do likewise on yours. No informational or educational campaigns needed to try to persuade them.

By *roseley OneMan  over a year ago

Borth

Being over 60 really is on the sexual scrapheap as far as this site is concerned.

I have proved that not be the case with couples who have been prepared to take a chance on me.

I send my heart felt sincere thanks to those couples concerned.

Thank you...

We don't have a maximum age limit because we connect and get along with people of different ages

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Completely agree with Droheda couple. Not quite sure what this thread is about but it looks like it's been trying to make people increase their preferred age ranges. Nuts given that it's their choice. Just like some people don't like tall, white, thin, black, tubby people etc etc. It's just choice. Some of us aren't bothered by age in the grand scheme of things (or any of the above points, on their own, either), but many are, and it's their choice to set whatever limits they like. Simple really.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I will meet men in their 50s but when they are heading into the territory where they are my parent's age I find it a bit awkward. But older men do k now what they're doing

Because I am fairly sure that if were to meet randomly out and about, they wouldn't consider me to be in the same age bracket they're rejecting. "

OMG, you win the internet

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Like men over 50,they know what their doing

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

What’s your thoughts? "

. I completely agree with you 50 days u have experience I love the over 50s

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I dont even know what my limit is set to but surely it depends on the age of the person who’s profile it is as well.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

There was a man a regular to clubs who had his 70 th birthday at chamelions and was very popular and very functional I am just like him and hope to still be able to have my 70 the same way

Whilst over 50s may find their choices more limited on here, they still have choices and there's plenty who will meet them.

Regarding your own thoughts, you're 42, the exact same age as I am. You also say that people assume you're younger when out and about, well that puts us in the same bracket too as I've always had a boyish face in some regards and my job keeps me in good nick. I've never struggled one bit on my singles profile with meeting a variety of enchanting ladies and couples, so I can't see the issue for you there at all really? Granted I'm ruled out of cougars seeking 20-somethings and the younger ladies on here (say under 25) don't tend to go for over-40s, but I couldn't give a monkeys as the former is a niche market like those seeking BBC and such like so doesn't really impact on me at all and the latter merely rules out girls who in the main think thrashing and wailing like a banshee even if the sex isn't great is the way forward, as well as getting their arses spanked silly and being able to squirt are the pinnacles of them being a great lover! I wouldn't see much of a broadly adventurous time with the majority of that group whatsoever except the few who are clued up amongst them.

So where's the problem?

B

Forum Mod

East Sussex

An interesting way of looking at things.

I'm often told I could pass for ten years younger than my 63 years. This may be true but it doesn't mean that anybody on fab whose upper limit is 53 should consider meeting me. Age is about a great deal more than how you look.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

never mind 53 you look 33

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"never mind 53 you look 33"

Lol. I really don't but I appreciate the sentiment

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"never mind 53 you look 33

Lol. I really don't but I appreciate the sentiment "

I love the mature ladies that’s my preference x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"never mind 53 you look 33

Lol. I really don't but I appreciate the sentiment

I love the mature ladies that’s my preference x"

Good.

At the end of the day I feel people have to remove the stigma of figures etc. There are for good reason legal minimums.

All other pre conceived ideas are mostly down to cultural issues country by country. Which conversely in some cultures is reversed when a young woman has an older husband this is seen as a good thing!

All in all if you find the person attractive irrespective of age there should be no issue! It’s a joint choice. I have been fortunate to spend quality time with ladies along the 18 to 99 spectrum, mid 60s currently the highest tho! Each lady is different in her desires skills and playful ness each as different as their faces ! All are wonderful to spend time with and I feel lucky to have known them

All x

What’s your thoughts? "

Its all personal preference at the end of the day mate.

"Well would have to agree 50 is the new 40

R"

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

"For me it's not a judgement on men over 50 not being able to keep up, I've just never been attracted to men who are old enough to biologically be my dad.

This!

Our upper age limit is 50 my wife is 31 and she doesn't find men of her father's age attractive. As we get older then I'm sure our age filter will adjust accordingly.

KJ x"

Same reason we set our lower age to 35 - we don't want to be meeting folk who are our kids ages!

We're both 50+ - not having problems with meets at all.

Dudley

"At the end of the day I feel people have to remove the stigma of figures etc. There are for good reason legal minimums.

All other pre conceived ideas are mostly down to cultural issues country by country. Which conversely in some cultures is reversed when a young woman has an older husband this is seen as a good thing!

All in all if you find the person attractive irrespective of age there should be no issue! It’s a joint choice. I have been fortunate to spend quality time with ladies along the 18 to 99 spectrum, mid 60s currently the highest tho! Each lady is different in her desires skills and playful ness each as different as their faces ! All are wonderful to spend time with and I feel lucky to have known them

All x "

Or, this might seem abit crazy, people could stop questioning others preferences and just get on with their lives?

It doesn't matter why someone doesn't want to meet someone else and nobody has the right to question it, it's simply their choice.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"At the end of the day I feel people have to remove the stigma of figures etc. There are for good reason legal minimums.

All x

Or, this might seem abit crazy, people could stop questioning others preferences and just get on with their lives?

It doesn't matter why someone doesn't want to meet someone else and nobody has the right to question it, it's simply their choice. "

Well said people are allowed to have a choice.

A lot of fit people now in their 50s

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've set my age filters based on my location.

Anyone under 35 could be a former pupil, or a friend of my eldests kids. Anyone over 50 could be the parent of those people.

Neither are people I'd want to meet on here.

If I was to spot someone over 50 I found attractive with no local connection, then age wouldn't stop me messaging them.

"We were told hubby was to old at 52 that's why we weren't getting any interest from couples

"

My hubby is 54, we are in the same boat. Which is a crying shame, as he's the most genuine/kind/caring/sex machine I've ever met.

Their loss x

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Set sometimes as our minimum, just our preference as others have there’s

"Being over 60 really is on the sexual scrapheap as far as this site is concerned.

I have proved that not be the case with couples who have been prepared to take a chance on me.

Thank you..."

Over 63 is the sexual scrap heap.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"We were told hubby was to old at 52 that's why we weren't getting any interest from couples

My hubby is 54, we are in the same boat. Which is a crying shame, as he's the most genuine/kind/caring/sex machine I've ever met.

Their loss x"

But it isn't their loss, because he's above their (the proverbial their) age range.

I hate that argument, I'm glad he's a fantastic person and I'm glad you guys are on here and can have awesome sex with others that want to. Honestly. It's awesome. Swinging is for people of all (legal) ages.

But if someone doesn't want to due to age.. it isn't their loss. It's their choice.

If people are mean about it, that's different. But by the same token, we get messages from people WAY above our age range wanting to meet. Single men older than Brat's dad messaging saying all sorts of crap, and then turn nasty when they're rejected due to being above the age range.

There's too much entitlement and a lack of respect of preferences.

-Beast

Dudley

Their loss x

But it isn't their loss, because he's above their (the proverbial their) age range.

I hate that argument, I'm glad he's a fantastic person and I'm glad you guys are on here and can have awesome sex with others that want to. Honestly. It's awesome. Swinging is for people of all (legal) ages.

But if someone doesn't want to due to age.. it isn't their loss. It's their choice.

If people are mean about it, that's different. But by the same token, we get messages from people WAY above our age range wanting to meet. Single men older than Brat's dad messaging saying all sorts of crap, and then turn nasty when they're rejected due to being above the age range.

-Beast"

I always wonder why people say that, it's not their loss if they didn't want to meet you anyway

Their loss x

-Beast"

Being an older couple (early 60s) we are looking for people of similar ages not people of our childrens ages ( mid 30s/40s), we understand that certain people who are younger do like our age group but it is a no from us. At our age it is not all about the sex side the social meets are important as well, if you are of similar ages you have lots of things in common as you grew up going through the same things. We perhaps need to extend our area that we are happy to travel to but as we are looking for a social meet with both people in a couple it is costly travelling and having hotel costs just to have a chat and a few drinks. In saying that we have a few local meets in the pipeline for the New Year and as we are not looking to meet lots of couples we hopefully will find who we are looking for.

By *artyanna16TV/TS  over a year ago

seacroft

Im much more selective about the minimum age being over 30

"I

Well I turn 50 in a few weeks so I guess I’ll have to resort to the contents of my bedside draw from that point on. "

Well I’m not sure whether I will fit in your drawer but having seen your profile, I’ll happily give it a go

[Removed by poster at 25/11/19 19:53:48]

We are both over 50 and we are having the bestest time, but here we are past it it seems

Liverpool

"For me it's not a judgement on men over 50 not being able to keep up, I've just never been attracted to men who are old enough to biologically be my dad.

This!

KJ x

Same reason we set our lower age to 35 - we don't want to be meeting folk who are our kids ages!

We're both 50+ - not having problems with meets at all. "

Exactly. I'm not offended if I'm too young for anyone. Many people are uncomfortable with large age gaps in either direction. I don't know why anyone assumes that someone having age limits is any judgement on people outside of that. I don't think people outside of my age limits are unattractive or undeserving of sex. I'm just not personally attracted to those people. I'm also not attracted to 18/19 year olds as they're too young for me now.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Being over 60 really is on the sexual scrapheap as far as this site is concerned.

Thank you...

Over 63 is the sexual scrap heap. "

It is, I languish here among the unwanted oldies reminiscing about past glories

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 25/11/19 20:20:40]

Liverpool

Thank you...

It is, I languish here among the unwanted oldies reminiscing about past glories "

Same here at (just) 53 for the most part, but there tends to be a very positive response once I meet people. The numbers thing is as someone said a psychological barrier and understandably so depending on the point of view of the individual. That being so we just need to respect individual feelings and wishes, BUT take heart, I do OK as it's mostly about how you come across once an opportunity does come your way. If I can so can everyone.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We opened our single Male filters 2 days ago... weve had about 40 men get in touch out if them ONE is worth pursuing. And he's 21 years older than me (K). His managed to grasp the concept of conversation.

We find the younger they are the more they treat the site as a sec site

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank you...

Same here at (just) 53 for the most part, but there tends to be a very positive response once I meet people. The numbers thing is as someone said a psychological barrier and understandably so depending on the point of view of the individual. That being so we just need to respect individual feelings and wishes, BUT take heart, I do OK as it's mostly about how you come across once an opportunity does come your way. If I can so can everyone. "

Yeah, I was having a bit of a joke.

I'm more than comfortable with my age and the opportunities that come my way

Liverpool

Thank you...

Same here at (just) 53 for the most part, but there tends to be a very positive response once I meet people. The numbers thing is as someone said a psychological barrier and understandably so depending on the point of view of the individual. That being so we just need to respect individual feelings and wishes, BUT take heart, I do OK as it's mostly about how you come across once an opportunity does come your way. If I can so can everyone.

I'm more than comfortable with my age and the opportunities that come my way "

I got that! Was basically agreeing with you and not directed at you specifically. There are plenty who would see things a different way though.

Age shouldn't matter x i know a few couples and single female's who are well over 50 some 60 plus who are absolutely stunning. For instance how lovely are nice couple on here

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank you...

I got that! Was basically agreeing with you and not directed at you specifically. There are plenty who would see things a different way though. "

Oh lol. I'm not used to being agreed with

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Age shouldn't matter x i know a few couples and single female's who are well over 50 some 60 plus who are absolutely stunning. For instance how lovely are nice couple on here "

Aw Jack the same applies to you

By *ongarMan  over a year ago

maidstone / Tunbridge Wells

I think you get two types of people after 50 they either look really old or awesome x

Liverpool

Thank you...

I got that! Was basically agreeing with you and not directed at you specifically. There are plenty who would see things a different way though.

Oh lol. I'm not used to being agreed with "

Ha ha! Love it!

"Age shouldn't matter x i know a few couples and single female's who are well over 50 some 60 plus who are absolutely stunning. For instance how lovely are nice couple on here

Aw Jack the same applies to you "

thanks for that x but people as good looking as yourselves and a few others shouldn't be put off by the age limit thing. Especially when yous look years younger. Happy fabbing to yous

Thank you...

It is, I languish here among the unwanted oldies reminiscing about past glories "

You must have a very good memory.

"I think you get two types of people after 50 they either look really old or awesome x"

Same can be said for under 50's.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank you...

You must have a very good memory. "

What I can't remember I make up. It keeps my scrap heap companions entertained

Not sure why it worries people so much! It's only on fab try getting out there and just meeting people ... noone just asks your age before they chat!

Thank you...

What I can't remember I make up. It keeps my scrap heap companions entertained "

Love ^^^ it!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Balls! Does that mean I've only got 15 years left at this?

"I think you get two types of people after 50 they either look really old or awesome x

Same can be said for under 50's."

Tbf there's not many 20 year olds who look really old...But there are some who don't look awesome.

B

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

Thank you...

What I can't remember I make up. It keeps my scrap heap companions entertained

Love ^^^ it! "

When I was a lad all this was fields....

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Thank you...

Over 63 is the sexual scrap heap. "

I hardly think so

Opposite for me, I only met 40+ but actually prefer 50-60 it’s all just personal preference at the end of the day. Don’t read too much into it x

Blimey I'm out next year then

By *etamourMan  over a year ago

York

I'm part of the Kink scene, age is much less of a thing with that. In fact there aren't any age limitations on that site. Whilst it is a very different scene, it offers so much in so many ways. Give it a go if you haven't already.

What’s your thoughts? "

What I finf interesting is the amount of people who concentrate, or start threads about others who aren't interested in them as opposed to concentrating on those that are or might be.

Thank you...

Over 63 is the sexual scrap heap. I hardly think so "

Neither do I but some people have 63 as the max on their age range......

my age bracket is very strict 36-61or62or63

i mean 99 will be middle aged in a 100 years time

Thank you...

Over 63 is the sexual scrap heap. I hardly think so

Neither do I but some people have 63 as the max on their age range......"

lol theirs some hot 63 year olds out there

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

But you are to men who are the same age as your brother(if you have one !)

epochulous