FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fakery vs Au Natural

Fakery vs Au Natural

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you prefer a lady covered in make up, who has been tangoed, fake nails and boobs or do you prefer natural beauty.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harax1985Man  over a year ago

Edlington

Natural all the time, not a fan of makeup or any of that stuff, I'm sure you're beautiful without it.

plus I don't have to worry about half your face smudging/falling off or being covered in orange if things get a little hot & sweaty :P

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we both prefer oh natural plz,,,no fakes required thanx,,,

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What do you prefer a lady covered in make up, who has been tangoed, fake nails and boobs or do you prefer natural beauty."
Why does it have to be either one extreme or the other? Theres a happy medium you know

Natural.

Too much make-up makes me wonder what you really look like...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

natural for me, although i do like someone who can fake that look

"What do you prefer a lady covered in make up, who has been tangoed, fake nails and boobs or do you prefer natural beauty."

I definetely prefer a lady who makes an effort to look her best in what every works for her !

Shame some people r so catty or feel that inferior !

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What do you prefer a lady covered in make up, who has been tangoed, fake nails and boobs or do you prefer natural beauty.

I definetely prefer a lady who makes an effort to look her best in what every works for her !

"

See now that i agree with...tbh shaz i feel the question was loaded from the start...hence my post on why it has to one extreme or the other.....

I like both looks to be honest, some girls look beautiful when they are just natural (lucky cows!)

I also love the 'Barbie' doll look... I reckon there's room for both

I've always had small boobs and that's never bothered me toooo much, but if I had the cash, I reckon I'd get me some big boobs, just to see how it feels

"What do you prefer a lady covered in make up, who has been tangoed, fake nails and boobs or do you prefer natural beauty.

See now that i agree with...tbh shaz i feel the question was loaded from the start...hence my post on why it has to one extreme or the other..... "

Ah was watching snog marry and avoid earlier and it got me thinking and only way is essex is huge at the moment and just wondered if guys actually went for that type of girl. Yes I make the effort when I go out always groomed ad well presented etc so it got me thinking that is all x

dirtybigbadsgirlville

See now that i agree with...tbh shaz i feel the question was loaded from the start...hence my post on why it has to one extreme or the other.....

Ah was watching snog marry and avoid earlier and it got me thinking and only way is essex is huge at the moment and just wondered if guys actually went for that type of girl. Yes I make the effort when I go out always groomed ad well presented etc so it got me thinking that is all x"

I know what you mean but really most women are a happy medium, nothing wrong with making an effort, i always do, id feel naked without my nails painted and my black mascara

Ah was watching snog marry and avoid earlier and it got me thinking and only way is essex is huge at the moment and just wondered if guys actually went for that type of girl. Yes I make the effort when I go out always groomed ad well presented etc so it got me thinking that is all xI know what you mean but really most women are a happy medium, nothing wrong with making an effort, i always do, id feel naked without my nails painted and my black mascara"

Mascara and concealer for me oh and a good moisturiser

bit of a mix, i always have my nails done and i wear make up when i go out but i dont think that makes me a fake ok i dont have the boobs but only cause i cant afford it lol

i dont see anything wrong with making an effort and i will carry on having nice nails and wearing make up etc

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

I like a woman who has made an efort As long as it does not look loke it has been put on by a jobbing plasterer

But oh natural is so much better

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"What do you prefer a lady covered in make up, who has been tangoed, fake nails and boobs or do you prefer natural beauty.Why does it have to be either one extreme or the other? Theres a happy medium you know "

Doris Stokes was a happy medium

"I like a woman who has made an efort As long as it does not look loke it has been put on by a jobbing plasterer

But oh natural is so much better "

I like to look my best on a meet and make sure my skin and nails always nice ... look at the mags the ladys who are on the tv ... some are out of this world and i think make-up if nice can look fab ... its knowing what looks good on you .. making the most of what you have and not just for others people , I feel better if my hair and things are done.. my hair i do most days and i love lip gloss on most days too ...Some people dont care how thay look ...... and thay think its fine .......... well thats not me i do care .

By *rusillajaneCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Guys, when a girl is twenty she can say take me as I am or dont bother, when a girl is 50+ its makeup time. I am not sure this is relevant anyway, its the moment that counts but brightly painted toe/finger nails and lipstick can certainly add to attraction, the eroticism if you like. Are sexy stockings not false in the same sense as makeup?

i like both

"Guys, when a girl is twenty she can say take me as I am or dont bother, when a girl is 50+ its makeup time. I am not sure this is relevant anyway, its the moment that counts but brightly painted toe/finger nails and lipstick can certainly add to attraction, the eroticism if you like. Are sexy stockings not false in the same sense as makeup?"
Yes dressing up can be looked at the same thing as make-up ... i love to have diffrent looks its my thing i love fashion and clothes and so do my girls. I am ok in my own skin nothing on , so it just all fun ... maybe comes from dressing up as a kid and make-up . lol having very glam mum , lol

"Guys, when a girl is twenty she can say take me as I am or dont bother, when a girl is 50+ its makeup time. I am not sure this is relevant anyway, its the moment that counts but brightly painted toe/finger nails and lipstick can certainly add to attraction, the eroticism if you like. Are sexy stockings not false in the same sense as makeup?"

A lot of 50 year old men would look better if they wore some makeup as well too.

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

Natural is lovely, make up all depends how its done, With stylish simplicity that enhances a look can be great, but then a again a wild punky look can be quite sexy too. Not keen on overdone just slapped on make up though, and hate shaved eyebrows with ridiculouslly high arches, espeially a bleached blond with dark brown arches high into the forehead, thats just tacky.

I don't wear makeup in my every day life, and when i go out i wear eyeliner, mascara ( all waterproof obviously LOL) and lipstick.. and if i have blemishes i have a blender/toner to cover those up because i want to look my best on a night out, be it vanilla or scene related.

i love getting my nails done but can't always afford it so i get it done when i can because i love the feeling of having long nails and running them down Marks back :D

but i know the look you mean... the only way is jordie shore look and yes i dislike that..

but Mark says its something to tick off his list

"What do you prefer a lady covered in make up, who has been tangoed, fake nails and boobs or do you prefer natural beauty.Why does it have to be either one extreme or the other? Theres a happy medium you know "

I have a tan all year and its no bottles its from my holidays and i am dark. Its good thing we are not all the same here life would be so so boring .. I think do what makes you feel good and happy .......... and it shows on the outside if your happy with in .

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We prefer a mixture of both

i think pearings and tatos come into this too .... its same thing body art .. changing ones self ... hair couls too ...

i just couldnt imagine going out without making an effort to look different i suppose, i mean how far does this natural thing go, if having your nails and wearing make up makes you fake does dying your grey roots, styling your hair, having your eyes brows waxed, shaving your bits, fall into this category too? would people on here really want to meet a woman who had made no effort at all and littery just had a shower and got dressed to meet them?

personally when i go out i dont want to look the same as i do when i go shopping

I dont wear loads of make up and certainly dont wear bring colours, ive always gone for the more natural tones, but when i have done my hair, brows, nails, make up etc i just feel better and i think feeling good is important as confidance shines thro

"i just couldnt imagine going out without making an effort to look different i suppose, i mean how far does this natural thing go, if having your nails and wearing make up makes you fake does dying your grey roots, styling your hair, having your eyes brows waxed, shaving your bits, fall into this category too? would people on here really want to meet a woman who had made no effort at all and littery just had a shower and got dressed to meet them?

personally when i go out i dont want to look the same as i do when i go shopping

I dont wear loads of make up and certainly dont wear bring colours, ive always gone for the more natural tones, but when i have done my hair, brows, nails, make up etc i just feel better and i think feeling good is important as confidance shines thro "

well said there xxxxxx

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not everyone is lucky enough to have natural beauty, some of us need a bit of a helping hand.

I know that I look and feel alot better when I have straightened my hair, painted my nails and put a little bit of make up on etc.

There is one thing enhancing your beauty we all do that and yes make an effort would never dream of going out with out and love the ritual of getting ready for a night out. But more and more girls are doing the jordie shores or essex look and that is too much and not a pretty look why hide when most of these girls are naturally beautiful and they hide it all under a trowel.

Isn't it about what makes the gal feel good? If she feels like putting her bling on b4 going out or having a breast enhancement then who are we to argue??

And ye right, do you actually believe all the guys on this thread who said they prefer au natural would knock back a gal who had a bit of fake tan and implants??

Men shave, use moisteriser, aftershave!! Whats the diff? Lol.

The towie, Geordie shore look is way too much for me. There is a balance or tipping point in terms what is too much or just enough to enhance natural looks.

I go for the more natural looking girl every time to be honest.

Ah was watching snog marry and avoid earlier and it got me thinking and only way is essex is huge at the moment and just wondered if guys actually went for that type of girl. Yes I make the effort when I go out always groomed ad well presented etc so it got me thinking that is all x"

Snog, Marry, Avoid is ace. Very extreme though. Somewhere in the middle for me. During the week I run around natural with some tinted moisturiser and mascara on for school runs, work, etc. On a typical night out though I will wear more make up and do my nails etc. Though I do not find the time for the whole false tanning, lashes and nails thing. I would defos have a boob job if I was not so chicken of surgery.

I do have a thing for the make-up caked, fake titted girls. Just looks really dirty for some reason

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Agreed! As long as the lady has been clever with her make-up and not too heavy there`s no reason why a bit of "slap" can`t be used! I`ve seem women who you could almost have "pulled" their make-up mask off such was the amount they had put on and it was so obvious what they`d done. But then you meet ladies many times and then you "catch them out" when they haven`t got their "war paint" on and you`re quite surprised at how natural they`d looked last time you saw them!

By *inful_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Anyone that says makeup is not good is silly ... makeup can enhance the visual qualities of a woman's face. It's bad if it's slapped on and too much, but I like makeup on a woman if it's used with some class. If you don't like makeup, you must dislike hair being styled, or nice clothes too. Because they're all designed to flatter the person wearing them. In fact, why bother washing too? If you're covering yourself in soaps, and moisturisers and perfumes, isn't that 'fakery' too? :P

"

Depends if they have "natural beauty" or need a little help.

In our opinion every woman looks better for a bit of makeup, that's its purpose.

XXXX

"I like both looks to be honest, some girls look beautiful when they are just natural (lucky cows!)

I also love the 'Barbie' doll look... I reckon there's room for both

I've always had small boobs and that's never bothered me toooo much, but if I had the cash, I reckon I'd get me some big boobs, just to see how it feels

"

If make up etc looks good on you, then go for it. I look dreadful in it, so I leave it alone. They painted me a face on my wedding day and I looked like Graham Norton in La Cage aux Folles.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Either look can be very sexy its about the person wearing it :P

So many people here feel the need to compartmentalise people on here its crazy

By *addy and shaunCouple  over a year ago

goole

natural yes

"Either look can be very sexy its about the person wearing it :P

So many people here feel the need to compartmentalise people on here its crazy

"

Would be so boring if we was all the same. A real mix is lovely just how it should be on fab. xxx

"

We saw last nights episode too and maybe the girls were a little over the top (the second girl was truly gorgeous when she was "made down") but they both looked very sexy made up.

Also, the type of guys they ask Snog, Marry or Avoid to look the type who would be scared to death of the Barbie types, probably because they look too threatening and would be too demanding in bed etc.

The girl next door type looks a lot less threatening and easy to manage to most of those guys if the truth be known.

Guys in that age group are also swayed by the perceived opinions of their friends, even if they did fancy the Barbie type.

XXXX

[Removed by poster at 15/05/12 19:22:58]

Milton Keynes

"Guys, when a girl is twenty she can say take me as I am or dont bother, when a girl is 50+ its makeup time. I am not sure this is relevant anyway, its the moment that counts but brightly painted toe/finger nails and lipstick can certainly add to attraction, the eroticism if you like. Are sexy stockings not false in the same sense as makeup?

A lot of 50 year old men would look better if they wore some makeup as well too. "

That is fair comment, spoke to my hubby about your comment and to my surprise he agreed but then commented how to men use make up and not not be misunderstood for something they are not.

Thought about what you said, and as i am 50 i went to boots and bought some makeup.

Milton Keynes

"

Thought about what you said, and as i am 50 i went to boots and bought some makeup."

We have reached a point in our lives where we are both working and have a bit more money in our pockets, especially my S/O. He keeps buying me clothes and suddenly last week gave me an 'allowance' of £400 to spend with the provision that it had to be good quality items, nothing off the sale rail which is really where I usually head for. He checks my credit card details online and pays, but will only pay if its a good (high=for us that is) price, if its cheap he refuses. This is hardly riches but I have started to buy better clothes and makeup and I have to say I feel a lot better and more confident when I go out.

Is it the clothes that maketh the man or the man the maketh the clothes.

In the context of this thread I see clothes, makeup or even a boob job as more or less the same thing.

I don't mind either look to be honest, I love all women equally. Diplomatic answer I know lol!

Make up looks great when it's applied right...there are some women who do overdo it, or just use the wrong colours for their tones. I have had one or two 'make overs' and everytime I have ended up looking like a drag queen because they put too much foundation on (I'm quite pale) and put eyeliner on me...too much mascara makes me look like a panda, never mind eyeliner! I rarely use make up, but when I do it's minimal and just to enhance rather than try to transform myself into someone else x

» Add a new message to this topic