FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Let's invent…

Let's invent…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

…an internationally recognised hand signal that means 'I'm a swinger, if you are, fuck me now'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ove2-shareCouple  over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

you are right it does need one, something subtle and not too obvious, there are necklaces with people on swings, the chmaelion is being pushed by chams, there used to be all sorts of claims about ankle chains and thumb rings, and there is a polyamorous one but i have yet to find a good swingers one, its a shame actually cos a wedding ring swinging on a chain would have been ideal but it doesnt mean that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this one is for caravans

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Swingers-Sticker-Caravan-Motorhome-Car-Holiday-Apartment-/140741518558?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item20c4d924de

Oh love this idea can we have different colour chameleon's for different interests like pink for bi girlies, blue for bi boys, red for greedy buggers who shag anyone

South Gloucestershire

"Oh love this idea can we have different colour chameleon's for different interests like pink for bi girlies, blue for bi boys, red for greedy buggers who shag anyone "

Possibly-large chamelions for BBW black chamelions for BBC chamelions with lipstick for TV's, though it still feels associated with a particular club, but i would love a simple symbol that my wife and i could wear on a ring or chain when we go to the pub or a club.

South Gloucestershire

"Oh love this idea can we have different colour chameleon's for different interests like pink for bi girlies, blue for bi boys, red for greedy buggers who shag anyone

Possibly-large chamelions for BBW black chamelions for BBC chamelions with lipstick for TV's, though it still feels associated with a particular club, but i would love a simple symbol that my wife and i could wear on a ring or chain when we go to the pub or a club. "

how about a stylised S swirl swinging from a necklace or bracelet

Loving the idea and I want one

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"Oh love this idea can we have different colour chameleon's for different interests like pink for bi girlies, blue for bi boys, red for greedy buggers who shag anyone

Possibly-large chamelions for BBW black chamelions for BBC chamelions with lipstick for TV's, though it still feels associated with a particular club, but i would love a simple symbol that my wife and i could wear on a ring or chain when we go to the pub or a club.

how about a stylised S swirl swinging from a necklace or bracelet"

But when someone asks you what the S stands for, what do you say? Especially if your name is Debbie!

Ya say "I'm Sexy Debbie"

South Gloucestershire

"Ya say "I'm Sexy Debbie" "

or super debbie if you want to avoid sexual influences ( ie you bump into your gran)

Or "sober"

South Gloucestershire

"Or "sober" "

or sloshed if sober is clearly a lie

"Or "sober"

or sloshed if sober is clearly a lie"

Or stone Hahahahaha I love the forums

Stoned even lol which obvisiously I am tonight .......under medical supervision of course I'm poorly

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hand signals are too easy to misunderstand. I think doing a naked handstand on top of a sunny mountain should be the signal

"Hand signals are too easy to misunderstand. I think doing a naked handstand on top of a sunny mountain should be the signal"

Show off mmmmm

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The Masons etc have their secret signals off to a t, so sure something could be invented/perfected.

Ok, I'm squashed on the tube, and some guys pressing a pulsating fun package against my mini skirt clad ass, I can guess he's horny, but I've no clue if he's a swinger.

"Hand signals are too easy to misunderstand. I think doing a naked handstand on top of a sunny mountain should be the signal"

Would a hill do?Sheffield's built on 7 of em so if you don't like the view you can just move onto the next!

being unaware of the local cultural politics, one could posibly walk into a zone and flip the signal, hoping for some dirty fun...

... what you might recieve is:

"pop a cap in yo ass!"

Probably not in the way you'd expcet either

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Yes i agree when im out and about sometimes i dont want to be approached and chatted too about swinging ( say when family are stood next to you)

But when im in a neighbouring town or in a night club say it would be good to give a unmistakable available signal.

Just let me know though if different colours etc are involved i dont want to wake up with a sore bum lol

Absolutely fantastic idea !

However I think having a small animal on a ring chain bracelet that a non swinger may be wearing could cause a slight problem x

So how about the placement like which hand or finger ect

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hand signals are too easy to misunderstand. I think doing a naked handstand on top of a sunny mountain should be the signal

Would a hill do?Sheffield's built on 7 of em so if you don't like the view you can just move onto the next! "

Why not. Compromise is a beautiful thing.. as would be the view

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

That's what I was thinking I'm just not inventive enough.

"Oh love this idea can we have different colour chameleon's for different interests like pink for bi girlies, blue for bi boys, red for greedy buggers who shag anyone "

cams alrady do braclets and jewellery for this

How about a symbol of some sort that could be on a ring earrings or necklace then we would be sorted as to diff colours not really needed as you should be able to tell with attraction and the looks given signals received

» Add a new message to this topic