FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Race fetishists

Race fetishists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustinCredible. OP   Man  over a year ago

warrington

So I've just received a barrage of abuse because I had said I love meeting black and dark skinned women/couples.

How am I a racist for wanting to worship a black woman's body and why is it ok for the same middle aged white woman to abuse me while only having BBC Veris and a profile calling herself a queen of spades.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/21 15:04:20]

Because you are a man.

An easy target for the male haters.

Its a double standard you just have to accept.

Or don't meet people with demands who are in their own minds god's gift

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I love TT.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I was chided for sending a pic in which my whole body could be seen, (it's not a dick pic), yet when you opened their profile she had her spunky pussy spread wide open so you could almost see her tonsils.

More double standards.

Gbat

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Some people are just weird.

By *adbodntattoosMan  over a year ago

Essex

Your not a racist for just saying you like black women. You have the right to do,say and like what you want

warrington

Very true, kind of put you off wanting to express anything that's not "I like missionary sex but only with people exactly like me"

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

We all have sexual attraction preferences and skin colour is one which is totally fine. But anything that mentions skin colour now seems a sensitive topic. You just have to accept that there are people that are not happy with it being put along side Talk Dark and Handsome or Blonde with big tits .

"So I've just received a barrage of abuse because I had said I love meeting black and dark skinned women/couples.

How am I a racist for wanting to worship a black woman's body and why is it ok for the same middle aged white woman to abuse me while only having BBC Veris and a profile calling herself a queen of spades."

Lol there is some complete dumb cunts on here so don't worry OP

By *aralewisCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Some people are thick if that’s your preference

They should accept it and respect your wishes

"We all have sexual attraction preferences and skin colour is one which is totally fine. But anything that mentions skin colour now seems a sensitive topic. You just have to accept that there are people that are not happy with it being put along side Talk Dark and Handsome or Blonde with big tits . "

The word "Racist" is thrown around far too much these days in my opinion. Between that and "cultural appropriation"

And my kids are mixed race!

By *uzboxCouple  over a year ago

Northwich

"So I've just received a barrage of abuse because I had said I love meeting black and dark skinned women/couples.

How am I a racist for wanting to worship a black woman's body and why is it ok for the same middle aged white woman to abuse me while only having BBC Veris and a profile calling herself a queen of spades."

Why are you messaging a "middle aged white woman" and telling her you want to "worship a black womans body?" Were you really expecting a positive response?

"Because you are a man.

An easy target for the male haters.

Its a double standard you just have to accept.

Or don't meet people with demands who are in their own minds god's gift"

I don't see why we should "just have to accept". Just because a women thinks she's "god's gift" or because women far out number men in here doesn't give them the right to be abusive, they should be reported every time.

By *aia31Couple  over a year ago

North West

There's plenty out there to read on the subject for those who are unaware of why racial fetishisation is an aspect of racism.

For example: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/22/what-is-racial-fetishisation-and-why-is-it-a-form-of-racism-13762955/amp/

It does seem to be rife on this site..

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

"There's plenty out there to read on the subject for those who are unaware of why racial fetishisation is an aspect of racism.

For example: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/22/what-is-racial-fetishisation-and-why-is-it-a-form-of-racism-13762955/amp/

It does seem to be rife on this site.."

Beat me to it!

warrington

How am I a racist for wanting to worship a black woman's body and why is it ok for the same middle aged white woman to abuse me while only having BBC Veris and a profile calling herself a queen of spades.

Why are you messaging a "middle aged white woman" and telling her you want to "worship a black womans body?" Were you really expecting a positive response?"

I wasn't I put something as a status implying I was looking to meet a black woman today and got a 15 message tirade about how racist I was.

Some people will be ok with a preference until it excludes them. Sounds like the lady was a bit entitled. Likely she wouldn't meet you because you're not a BBC (i really dislike that term btw) but for you to exclude her for not being a black woman is wrong to her. Maybe she feels her reasons for meeting black men aren't racially driven but your reasons for wanting to meet black women are. Lol who knows. Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

warrington

"Some people will be ok with a preference until it excludes them. Sounds like the lady was a bit entitled. Likely she wouldn't meet you because you're not a BBC (i really dislike that term btw) but for you to exclude her for not being a black woman is wrong to her. Maybe she feels her reasons for meeting black men aren't racially driven but your reasons for wanting to meet black women are. Lol who knows. Nowt as queer as folk as they say. "

Yeah it's all a bit strange haha considering my Veris are probably 80% white couples so not like I'm saying no to white people I just really like seeing my knob going into a black pussy it's a nice image

"Some people will be ok with a preference until it excludes them. Sounds like the lady was a bit entitled. Likely she wouldn't meet you because you're not a BBC (i really dislike that term btw) but for you to exclude her for not being a black woman is wrong to her. Maybe she feels her reasons for meeting black men aren't racially driven but your reasons for wanting to meet black women are. Lol who knows. Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

Yeah it's all a bit strange haha considering my Veris are probably 80% white couples so not like I'm saying no to white people I just really like seeing my knob going into a black pussy it's a nice image "

There again talk like that would have me running a mile lmaoooo. Erm yeah lol. I’d say just see people as people if you like a specific attribute about them great but that shouldnt be the sole reason for seeking them out. Happy fabbing and all that good stuff.

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"There's plenty out there to read on the subject for those who are unaware of why racial fetishisation is an aspect of racism.

It does seem to be rife on this site.."

I have no real racial preferences myself, but having read that article a few times I just despair. What utter, utter tripe. I understand that few human beings want to be reduced to one or more physical features, and that skin colour is a more sensitive topic than most, but preference (among consenting adults) is just that... preference. Despite the protestations to the contrary in the article, a liking for curvaceous black women, pale white ones, or "BBC" is absolutely no different from an attraction to tall people, dark hair, or big boobs.

There really does seem no end now to the degree to which certain parts of society will take noble and positive concepts and twist and stretch them to farcical levels. All this does is devalue the fight against genuinely harmful racism.

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

It’s a sensitive topic; there’s a fine line between fetishising someone’s race (like any other physical characteristic) and appreciating it.

As long as people remember that black skin - or huge tits, lady-penises or old bodies - come with PEOPLE attached to them. If you ignore the person and just fetishise the characteristic that’s when it can start to get offensive to people.

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

Lol there is some complete dumb cunts on here so don't worry OP "

Nailed it lol

It does seem to be rife on this site..

I have no real racial preferences myself, but having read that article a few times I just despair. What utter, utter tripe. I understand that few human beings want to be reduced to one or more physical features, and that skin colour is a more sensitive topic than most, but preference (among consenting adults) is just that... preference. Despite the protestations to the contrary in the article, a liking for curvaceous black women, pale white ones, or "BBC" is absolutely no different from an attraction to tall people, dark hair, or big boobs.

There really does seem no end now to the degree to which certain parts of society will take noble and positive concepts and twist and stretch them to farcical levels. All this does is devalue the fight against genuinely harmful racism."

This.

» Add a new message to this topic