FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst ghosting

Worst ghosting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hemainintain OP   Man  over a year ago

govan

I know ow it's tough on here and over the years I've had a few ghosting however recently was the worst ever.

Chatted briefly on here then moved to kik.

We then chatted almost daily for a few weeks. Shared fantasies, face pics, voice clips. She looked amazing in pictures.

We arranged to meet so I booked a little cottage close to hers. All good and all very exciting with the usual build up horniness coming together.

24 hours before we meet she messages to say her child has covid, she has to self isolate and is so sorry.

I played it Mr nice guy and said "don't worry about it, we can re arrange" etc etc........

Since then her kik is dead and not a peep. ........

Tell me about your worst ghosting to make me feel better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you book a cottage getaway for someone you've never actually met?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

At least she let you know.

We've never been ghosted badly just the usual disappearing after or before meeting.

I would guess that your lady either for cold feet or wasn't a lady at all.

Better luck next time

i dont see this as ghosting its a simple she changed her mind or was not who she said she was ..

people seem too trusting these days a stranger owes you nothing before or even after a meet its a swinging site not a dating site

"I know ow it's tough on here and over the years I've had a few ghosting however recently was the worst ever.

We then chatted almost daily for a few weeks. Shared fantasies, face pics, voice clips. She looked amazing in pictures.

We arranged to meet so I booked a little cottage close to hers. All good and all very exciting with the usual build up horniness coming together.

24 hours before we meet she messages to say her child has covid, she has to self isolate and is so sorry.

I played it Mr nice guy and said "don't worry about it, we can re arrange" etc etc........

Tell me about your worst ghosting to make me feel better "

I had excatly the same spoke everyday on here then moved to kik, shared pics snd vids just like you did for 2 months than just went dead. Not the same girl is it?? Haha

oh and never been ghosted because we dont see it as that its just swinging thick skin is needed

By *pottydog46Man  over a year ago

rainham

It’s worse when you have met them, had a great night, arrange to do it again and then it happens.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i dont see this as ghosting its a simple she changed her mind or was not who she said she was ..

people seem too trusting these days a stranger owes you nothing before or even after a meet its a swinging site not a dating site"

I don't agree. Peopy owe each other basic respect. I do agree that for your own sanity it's best to expect the worst of people though.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I understand ghosting to be when a relationship has been established however short and the person literally disappears off the radar. In swingingba lot of people seem to just treat each other as commodities.

"It’s worse when you have met them, had a great night, arrange to do it again and then it happens."

??? thats not ghosting thats is that they decied not to meet again that happens alot when they agreed to meet you did they promise more meets ? these people owe you nothing just as you owe them nothing .....there are lots of couple that only meet once then move on no matter how good it was ... thats swinging in a nutshell to many

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Duns

"I know ow it's tough on here and over the years I've had a few ghosting however recently was the worst ever.

Tell me about your worst ghosting to make me feel better "

How long ago? Could well be that with a child with COVID (and maybe COVID herself) she’s got other things to worry about at the moment

"i dont see this as ghosting its a simple she changed her mind or was not who she said she was ..

people seem too trusting these days a stranger owes you nothing before or even after a meet its a swinging site not a dating site

I don't agree. Peopy owe each other basic respect. I do agree that for your own sanity it's best to expect the worst of people though."

i do see what your saying but we are talking stranger on a web site trust no one until trust is earnt both ways

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't agree. Peopy owe each other basic respect. I do agree that for your own sanity it's best to expect the worst of people though.

i do see what your saying but we are talking stranger on a web site trust no one until trust is earnt both ways"

We've always operated that way but try to remain aware that behind the stranger is a flesh and blood human.

By *pottydog46Man  over a year ago

rainham

"It’s worse when you have met them, had a great night, arrange to do it again and then it happens.

??? thats not ghosting thats is that they decied not to meet again that happens alot when they agreed to meet you did they promise more meets ? these people owe you nothing just as you owe them nothing .....there are lots of couple that only meet once then move on no matter how good it was ... thats swinging in a nutshell to many"

We chatted afterwards, arranged a couple of potential other dates we could meet and then………..

That’s ghosting! I even wrote to her and asked her to just confirm that she doesn’t want to see me again. Shame she was gorgeous

By *ittleREDridingWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't understand the people that meet you, say yeah let's do it again etc ... then ghost you. Bizarre. I met somebody recently that I'd been chatting to for quite a while, but covid prevented us getting together. It wasn't what I was looking for so I politely messaged and said it was nice to meet you but I don't think there's a connection and I don't wish to take it any further. Wished him well and that was that. This is what I would always do in this position. Are people not honest anymore?

I guess when it comes to a site like that.. you kinda have to have thick skin.

Her kid very we'll could have covid and she's busy.

We've had a very busy period lately, and the amount of rude people that get funny because we haven't been on here or replied to them within 5 mins is ridiculous but you've got to to take it as it is. No one owes anyone anything

Mrs x

By *anny369Man  over a year ago

bolton

"I don't understand the people that meet you, say yeah let's do it again etc ... then ghost you. Bizarre. I met somebody recently that I'd been chatting to for quite a while, but covid prevented us getting together. It wasn't what I was looking for so I politely messaged and said it was nice to meet you but I don't think there's a connection and I don't wish to take it any further. Wished him well and that was that. This is what I would always do in this position. Are people not honest anymore? "

People are far from honest now, if only everyone on here thought like you

» Add a new message to this topic