FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckolding: more a male or female kink?

Cuckolding: more a male or female kink?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've seen more and more cuckold stuff over the years. It got me wondering: are cuckold situations more a male kink/fantasy or a female kink/fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

How would anyone know? They can only ever speak subjectively.

"How would anyone know? They can only ever speak subjectively."

I asked because some on here may say its more their turn on or more their partner's turn on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I had a partner it was teasing him about how good it felt and how great it was to have a really man as it would make the reclaim sex even better.

I think it takes two for this tango . From the couples i have played with the men have tried to ease their Mrs into it and when they finally get into it more often than not they dont look back . I have had messages from quite a few hubbys really into this trying to set me up with their wifes (with their knowledge) , some women like the hubby to do the hunting and vetting then its game on

Everyone is different though and couples differ in what they want and what works for them . I do love a cuck couple though

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

Think it's equal par for both him and her. Don't think it would work if only one or the other wanted it more.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

For the most part, I think it's male driven

By *ay_jessCouple  over a year ago

Wallington

Male driven I would say, love watching sometimes her enjoying another man's cock

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

Fem driven in our case

Think it's mostly a males thing but ive met a lot of ladies who love it as much as men x to be honest I would say that it's a joint venture the women play a brilliant part x it's becoming a lot more popular nowadays x

From the couples I have met and had fun with I don’t think you can generalise - every time it has has a different dynamic.

Part of the intrigue and fun of joining such a couple

I have a cuckquean kink, which is the same as cuckold just the female is the cuck and not the man.

From our perspective it's mine. (The husband) We only swap we do is my wife with another man. And that's fine by me.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"I think it takes two for this tango . From the couples i have played with the men have tried to ease their Mrs into it and when they finally get into it more often than not they dont look back . I have had messages from quite a few hubbys really into this trying to set me up with their wifes (with their knowledge) , some women like the hubby to do the hunting and vetting then its game on

Everyone is different though and couples differ in what they want and what works for them . I do love a cuck couple though "

This!

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

For us it was initially 100% driven by me and it did take Rach a good while to get interested but recent meets with 2 guys in particular as opened her eyes and made her a lot more understanding of the whole thing and day by day her desire to know/experience more grows with intensity.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

Different couples have different dynamics and everyone is different.

Most cucks love their wives enjoying other guys, their love for their wives means they happy for them to enjoy taking other guys cocks. Most hotwives love the extra attention and sex, why wouldn’t they ?

"I have a cuckquean kink, which is the same as cuckold just the female is the cuck and not the man.

"

That seems much more rare for some reason. At least, I see that situation mentioned far less on here.

By *amesnplanesMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I don't think you can just pigeon hole this as a husband fantasy.

I know a few couples on this site where the hotewife decides what the situation will be.

For example, one wife I see from time to time loves the attention. Cuck hubby is not allowed into the bedroom during the play, but listens attentively outside for the bull to climax. In the rest and recharge phase between play, the cuck gets invited in for cleanup duties but seems to get over eagre so has to be told to stop and calm down!

By *ucket list 2020Couple  over a year ago

stansted

"Different couples have different dynamics and everyone is different.

Most cucks love their wives enjoying other guys, their love for their wives means they happy for them to enjoy taking other guys cocks. Most hotwives love the extra attention and sex, why wouldn’t they ?"

. 100% spot on ! X

I've been a bull to a cuck couple or two who wanted a bigger cock for the wife. Very hot and they both seemed into it on each occasion.

I don't know which partner started them down the cuck route though.

By *entleman_of_pleasureMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Very generally speaking it would seem more of a male thing in terms of attempts to initiate some sort of cuckold play, both here and elsewhere online.

But that impression is probably skewed by the fact that there are way more male accounts (many of which are just fantasists of course).

In my own case I'm yet to find that special woman who is interested in a cuckold relationship, but hope springs eternal, and all that.

» Add a new message to this topic