FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Befriend a couple

Befriend a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueeyes3082 OP   Man  over a year ago

nr kettering

Would love to find a great couple get to know them and play then eventually let them take me to a club. Does this sound enticing to any couples? Preferably close to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple  over a year ago

Angus

Personal opinion, No. It sounds like bringing up a child until we get to venture to a park.

D

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Just sounds like you want your hand holding in a club tbh.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Would love to find a great couple get to know them and play then eventually let them take me to a club. Does this sound enticing to any couples? Preferably close to me "

I know quite a few (including myself) who have this scenario. It takes time but it happens when you least expect it

nr kettering

"Just sounds like you want your hand holding in a club tbh. "
No would just like to go with someone experienced

nr kettering

"Would love to find a great couple get to know them and play then eventually let them take me to a club. Does this sound enticing to any couples? Preferably close to me

I know quite a few (including myself) who have this scenario. It takes time but it happens when you least expect it "

Thanks for your reply with no sarcasm like others I was/am just interested. Shame you are far away x

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Personal opinion, No. It sounds like bringing up a child until we get to venture to a park.

D "

This cracked me up

Shangri-La

"Just sounds like you want your hand holding in a club tbh. No would just like to go with someone experienced "

That's just it though. Put your big boy pants on and go yourself.

milton keynes

"Just sounds like you want your hand holding in a club tbh. No would just like to go with someone experienced

That's just it though. Put your big boy pants on and go yourself. "

Wouldn't mind attending one of these clubs not sure if they are ready for me though hahaha bull in a china shop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just sounds like you want your hand holding in a club tbh. No would just like to go with someone experienced

Wouldn't mind attending one of these clubs not sure if they are ready for me though hahaha bull in a china shop "

Lmao I don't know what your perception of a club is? "Bull in a China shop". There's a LOT of etiquette mind. You and your cock aren't going to be rampaging through the place. I'm sure any club will 'handle' you going!

Shangri-La

Wouldn't mind attending one of these clubs not sure if they are ready for me though hahaha bull in a china shop "

Smash the place to pieces

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

You would go down well in any club

milton keynes

Wouldn't mind attending one of these clubs not sure if they are ready for me though hahaha bull in a china shop

Smash the place to pieces "

Hahaha literally

milton keynes

You would go down well in any club "

You know it x

See my reply to your same question on The Lounge.

nr kettering

"See my reply to your same question on The Lounge. "

Thanks for the reply and advice I just need to be discreet as well known where I'm from

milton keynes

I'm thinking about starting my own swingers club ..

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

"I'm thinking about starting my own swingers club .. "

Good luck, hope your loaded and have a friend on the planning committee lol

halifax

OP just take yourself to a club and pay your entrance fee, enter and enjoy what's there on offer. Don't expect every woman in the place to fall legs open at your feet and be respectful you might just have fun!

milton keynes

"I'm thinking about starting my own swingers club ..

Good luck, hope your loaded and have a friend on the planning committee lol"

Haha I love this kind of attitude.. what a friendly environment .. I have more than enough money to do whatever I like I don't need to make Money off the club .. I'll do it for other peoples fun .. because I can

halifax

Haha I love this kind of attitude.. what a friendly environment .. I have more than enough money to do whatever I like I don't need to make Money off the club .. I'll do it for other peoples fun .. because I can "

It's very expensive to open a new club and get it off the ground take time which costs buddy, I wasn't being funny with the comment and do truly wish you luck in the venture. A friend on the planning dept will help get it open too lol

milton keynes

"OP just take yourself to a club and pay your entrance fee, enter and enjoy what's there on offer. Don't expect every woman in the place to fall legs open at your feet and be respectful you might just have fun!"

Don't worry about paying door fees OP if you want experience with a group of people I can invite you to one of my meets if you want as long as you don't mind getting sucked off by a couple of girls I'm friends with .. don't worry I won't charge you

milton keynes

Haha I love this kind of attitude.. what a friendly environment .. I have more than enough money to do whatever I like I don't need to make Money off the club .. I'll do it for other peoples fun .. because I can

It's very expensive to open a new club and get it off the ground take time which costs buddy, I wasn't being funny with the comment and do truly wish you luck in the venture. A friend on the planning dept will help get it open too lol"

You end everything with lol.. I won't need help from any committee haha I can form my own club .. I have more money than sense and I have a lot of sense

halifax

I will eagerly await news of a new club opening in the coming months then, again good luck in your venture.

milton keynes

"I will eagerly await news of a new club opening in the coming months then, again good luck in your venture."

Been thinking of doing one for a while to be honest won't be London based will be either at a the golf or shooting club ..I won't charge admission .. wouldn't even need to advertise on here my social group would be more than enough .. I might decide to let a few lucky ones off here come along .. to show them one hell of a night ..

"I will eagerly await news of a new club opening in the coming months then, again good luck in your venture.

Been thinking of doing one for a while to be honest won't be London based will be either at a the golf or shooting club ..I won't charge admission .. wouldn't even need to advertise on here my social group would be more than enough .. I might decide to let a few lucky ones off here come along .. to show them one hell of a night .. "

A thread that started with one man’s fantasy which morphed into another’s.

milton keynes

"I will eagerly await news of a new club opening in the coming months then, again good luck in your venture.

Been thinking of doing one for a while to be honest won't be London based will be either at a the golf or shooting club ..I won't charge admission .. wouldn't even need to advertise on here my social group would be more than enough .. I might decide to let a few lucky ones off here come along .. to show them one hell of a night ..

A thread that started with one man’s fantasy which morphed into another’s. "

Pretty much any filthy fantasy I've had I've fulfilled most of them not planned .. starting a club .. just something to do and throw some money at

"Would love to find a great couple get to know them and play then eventually let them take me to a club. Does this sound enticing to any couples? Preferably close to me "

You'd ve better off going to a club and trying to find a couple there x

Oh dear

» Add a new message to this topic