FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My wife dating men and potential fwb

My wife dating men and potential fwb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ameasyou1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We came on fab for sexual adventures which are 3sums/husband watching wife with other men - husbands fantasy as he likes to watch.

The subject came up of the wife dating other men/having a friend with benefits and the wife telling him about it/watching from a distance - wifes developing fantasy.

We are still talking about it and the husband will take some time to get round to this, but have any couples done this or are there any couples that do this and how has it gone?

How did it come about?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us it’s the other way round, wife is allowed a gf , basically when we will be together we all will play

By *ros and PsycheCouple  over a year ago

London

We’ve tried this and it was terrific. P spent the morning with a male friend from on here who we already had had some MMFs with, in a hotel near my work. She sent me a few very hot messages about what they were up to, and I took them sandwiches at lunchtime and joined in.

What I would say though is that make sure you know exactly what you both expect from it - if hearing a blow by blow (ahem) account is important then make sure that’s clear beforehand. As always communicating with each other about what you both want is key.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

It's something we've enjoyed for years, Jane is free to date admirers both from Fab and increasingly from the "real world", which we have found to be even more satisfying.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a FB that has low confidence.. but she often talks about being with another man/woman

It just takes time

» Add a new message to this topic