FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pussy

Pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.tee_mrs.tee OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

I wanna try eating pussy I feel like I have real good oral skills and I love sucking dick but where do I even start with a women ?? It’s nervy

Mrs Tee xo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty masonMan  over a year ago

nowhere

Start with a kiss...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe try a 3sum first, to get yourself into a situation that is not pressured with expectations ? as long as the woman you try with for your first time knows its your first time then there is no reason for you to feel the pressure of getting it right ? im happy to chat some more with advice from my perspective if you like ? just dm me if you would like to have a chat about it. Nothing wrong with getting opinions from others for your own personal research before jumping into trying it out x

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I wanna try eating pussy I feel like I have real good oral skills and I love sucking dick but where do I even start with a women ?? It’s nervy

Mrs Tee xo "

I think u would love it its amazing especially when the pussy is really wet x

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

The key to licking pussy is apply pressure with your tongue on the clit .. love it

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

You know qhat feels good to you..do that..im sure she will direct. .

Start with a few kisses around her clit. A gentle flick of the tongue across it, her feeling your breath against it. Lick slowly whilst inserting a finger and work both based on her moans. Same with a guy, watch for her reactions and listen to her body.

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Start with a few kisses around her clit. A gentle flick of the tongue across it, her feeling your breath against it. Lick slowly whilst inserting a finger and work both based on her moans. Same with a guy, watch for her reactions and listen to her body. "
that would be horny

"I wanna try eating pussy I feel like I have real good oral skills and I love sucking dick but where do I even start with a women ?? It’s nervy

Mrs Tee xo "

You should meet us, we could be very good match.

Who doesn’t love licking pussy?! Nothing hotter than making a woman drown you in juices when she cums from your tongue

» Add a new message to this topic