FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gangbang Season?

Gangbang Season?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ansduo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Seem to be getting offered a lot of gangbangs the last few weeks. Is it the season for this type of play? I think the proposition would be more enticing if it was more than one female. Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple769Couple  over a year ago

North West

We had a session last week. 5 cocks but there was another female so my wife felt less intimidated

Glasgow

"We had a session last week. 5 cocks but there was another female so my wife felt less intimidated "

Yeah, that makes sense. Maybe hard to find though.

By *eirdscienceMan  over a year ago

Postwick

"Seem to be getting offered a lot of gangbangs the last few weeks. Is it the season for this type of play? I think the proposition would be more enticing if it was more than one female. Thoughts?"

Yes.... the Grouse shooting season is coming to an end so its gangbang season now till November

By *ouple769Couple  over a year ago

North West

Was purely by chance as we thought people weren’t going to show and then they all did!

Glasgow

"Seem to be getting offered a lot of gangbangs the last few weeks. Is it the season for this type of play? I think the proposition would be more enticing if it was more than one female. Thoughts?

Yes.... the Grouse shooting season is coming to an end so its gangbang season now till November "

Glasgow

"Was purely by chance as we thought people weren’t going to show and then they all did!"

Yeah, heard that plenty don't show.

By *ikkiHbiWoman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"Was purely by chance as we thought people weren’t going to show and then they all did!

Yeah, heard that plenty don't show. "

Yea we used to get plenty of no shows when we did them, my fwb invited 14 once because we was normally getting half not turn up and one time they all bloody turned up

Was a looong night haha x

» Add a new message to this topic