FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Reasons

Reasons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok so I hear some men complaining that women don't reply back, even to say they're not interested (out of politeness etc) so I decided I put the effort in and say no thanks to men. But all I get is why and how they can change my mind...still think block is my friend. Personally, I really don't want the details of why someone isn't interested in me as ultimately I'm not not their type. So logically isn't it obvious why I am not interested??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousblondwifeCouple  over a year ago

wickford

No one is entitled to give a reason why there not interested, the reason should be obviously obvious lol

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

There's no need to reply because some people think it's rude not too. No reply is a polite "no thanks" as per Fabs FAQS. If you reply no thanks you will indeed get more unwanted messages and unfortunately maybe some abusive ones.

By *riendlyStarMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I message and don't get replies back, most are very polite and complimentary but if I don't get them I just assume I'm not for them, unfortunately it's just the way it works

By *est kept secretsCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Think you've gone above and beyond with the no thanks reply. x

Portsmouth

"There's no need to reply because some people think it's rude not too. No reply is a polite "no thanks" as per Fabs FAQS. If you reply no thanks you will indeed get more unwanted messages and unfortunately maybe some abusive ones."

This is true, we're all here to let out/explore out naughty side I don't agree being nasty that's not right

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"There's no need to reply because some people think it's rude not too. No reply is a polite "no thanks" as per Fabs FAQS. If you reply no thanks you will indeed get more unwanted messages and unfortunately maybe some abusive ones."

This.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If we get a nice message we will try and respond politely and simply say sorry not for us but if it’s a dick pic then we simply ignore x

"Ok so I hear some men complaining that women don't reply back, even to say they're not interested (out of politeness etc) so I decided I put the effort in and say no thanks to men. But all I get is why and how they can change my mind...still think block is my friend. Personally, I really don't want the details of why someone isn't interested in me as ultimately I'm not not their type. So logically isn't it obvious why I am not interested?? "

In their head, Swingers will fuck anyone who asks so one who says "no" blows their mind.

They kindly offered their damp unused cock but got turned down.... there must be some amazing massive reason why.

I agree with OP, I used to always reply to be polite but the abuse I got just wasn't worth it.

I feel you pain. If you are polite and give a kind reason all you get is them trying to persuade you to change your mind ....

My PA's Ms Delete and Ms Block have no patience

Portsmouth

"If we get a nice message we will try and respond politely and simply say sorry not for us but if it’s a dick pic then we simply ignore x"

This is nice, I'm fine if I'm not there cup of tea, don't ask don't get but as you say depends on message sent that is a factor in itself

"Ok so I hear some men complaining that women don't reply back, even to say they're not interested (out of politeness etc) so I decided I put the effort in and say no thanks to men. But all I get is why and how they can change my mind...still think block is my friend. Personally, I really don't want the details of why someone isn't interested in me as ultimately I'm not not their type. So logically isn't it obvious why I am not interested?? "

Is it a case of entitlement or someone finding a way for self-improvement….personally I like your approach….I’d rather not know why I’m not their type…..I think people should concentrate more on who wants them and not who doesn’t want them!!

By *linyMan  over a year ago

Manchester/London

Completely agree

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Oh I hear you girl !

Once you message someone that you are not interested in to politely say ‘thanks but not what I’m looking for’ you open the gate for them to message back.

Not with a ‘no worries’ message it’s always a let me convince you etc one

I find it really awkward as I don’t like to offend anyone

By *irtyKittenCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Just reply you think you have a chance with me, what Dreamland are you in!!!

But on serious note.

If you do feel the need to reply, just say "sorry not my type" should be enough but problem is lots of men seem to think they are god's gift and think they can talk you around then get shirty if they can't talk you around.

I feel your pain OP

I too used to send the ‘no thanks’ which only gets them to reply back asking why not

So I just delete the message now, saves all the hassle, if they keep messaging then I use the block button

I just cba with it.. don't have the time to give an explanation to every message why I'm not interested.

Some men on here (and couples) take things to heart too much. To me no reply is a reply.

By *andyman4uanddiscreetMan  over a year ago

oxford

I totally understand that women cannot reply to every message but it is nice to get a reply even if its a no. I respect that and leave them alone too many guys on here have no respect

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

I (Frankie) call it the ‘but why?? Merry-go-round’

By *ick1962Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

So many messages to deal with but I usually just reply with a polite "thanks but no thanks" lol...

» Add a new message to this topic