FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sorry… I was horny

Sorry… I was horny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Curious Milf OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

NW

Just a fun thread to share your funny, weird, crazy stories about things you’ve done, all because you were feeling horny x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umberland bangerMan 2 weeks ago

city

Plugging into this one:

By *olvesGentMan 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Just a fun thread to share your funny, weird, crazy stories about things you’ve done, all because you were feeling horny x"

What have you done milf? Let's hear it

By *igDickSubMan 2 weeks ago

Liverpool

Now this could get interesting

By *enriette and SamCouple 2 weeks ago

wuu2

Well…

This one time

At band camp

By *hris_hhMan 2 weeks ago

Guildford

I went down my colleagues pussy only to realise the next morning it all got caught on camera .

A quick word to the head of IT got the video deleted but not before a few people had seen it.

By *ony MannMan 2 weeks ago

Ludgershall

I went to a club 50 miles from home and met a woman. It turned out she worked with my sister, live 5 streets away and I met her 2 years before in a supermarket.

We had 2 wonderful swinging years as swife and shubband

By *ungfunfellaMan 2 weeks ago

Lincoln

Got d*unk n horny n sent a pic of me naked n erect to my gf but was my footy lads group which included her dad n brothers….to be fair her dad was first to reply saying think that was for my daughter I’ll forward it on

By *enriette and SamCouple 2 weeks ago

wuu2

"Got d*unk n horny n sent a pic of me naked n erect to my gf but was my footy lads group which included her dad n brothers….to be fair her dad was first to reply saying think that was for my daughter I’ll forward it on "

Very liberal of him!

By *achig11Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Where to start

By *oger M0reMan 2 weeks ago

Salford

Was chatting to a MF couple on a cam site one night and they invited me round. Obviously I drove there like Lewis Hamilton on marching powder, and had a fantastic night of anything goes fun. After about 4 hours we remembered about the cam - and it was still on with 200 odd watching !

By *lirtyAndFunCouple 2 weeks ago

Rushden

At a friends house party we stayed over night with quite a lot of others.

One guy there I know from fab so we snuck off to his room for a quick fuck.

After we'd all had drinks & gone to bed I woke up & told V I was going back to see the guy for another quickie.

Almost pitch black, found my way to the room, climbed into his bed, he was naked, we kissed & I started sucking his cock.

Few minutes in I realized this guy's chest is pierced, it's not the right guy jumped up started apologizing he turned the lights on.

Short end is he was a great guy, we went downstairs for some water & a chat & a laugh.

Honestly nearly died of shame/embarrassment V nearly pissed himself when I told him.

By *red1011Man 2 weeks ago

Chesterfield

After seeing the stepdaughter in her swimsuit in our hot tub, later that night while doing the laundry I had her swimsuit in my hands I began to get hard wrapping around my now hard cock I must have shot 10 or 11 ropes of cum all over it

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple 2 weeks ago

warrington

"At a friends house party we stayed over night with quite a lot of others.

One guy there I know from fab so we snuck off to his room for a quick fuck.

After we'd all had drinks & gone to bed I woke up & told V I was going back to see the guy for another quickie.

Almost pitch black, found my way to the room, climbed into his bed, he was naked, we kissed & I started sucking his cock.

Few minutes in I realized this guy's chest is pierced, it's not the right guy jumped up started apologizing he turned the lights on.

Short end is he was a great guy, we went downstairs for some water & a chat & a laugh.

Honestly nearly died of shame/embarrassment V nearly pissed himself when I told him."

Confused here. Was this male on male or female on male?

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

I met a lady from fab for lunch and some afternoon delight

Could hardly finish lunch I had my fingers in her pussy in the bar finger fooking her when the waitress said Ill get ye the check and it may be better if ye get a room

By *lueLotusWoman 2 weeks ago

Cork

I love this thread

By *tlanshiaWoman 2 weeks ago

Chatham

I fucked my metal bed post because I was horny. I didn't have a sex toy as I'd broken up with a guy who was intimidated by them. So I used the next best thing

» Add a new message to this topic