FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blow Jobs - question for men

Blow Jobs - question for men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a wee question for the guys out there, assuming you have had blow jobs from a variety of different women do you find you love all blow jobs or only some depending how they are done.

i enjoy a bj if done slowly and to my liking but its unlikely i will cum however i might cum if there is a lot of wanking involved in the process but the sucking and licking on its own does not give me the thrill i think bj's should.

so guys how much do you find you enjoy a blow job ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

I think it dpends on the situation, and the person delivering it....i rarely cum through the licking and sucking alone, and ive found a few women really know how, and a lot more do little more than go through the motions....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it's all down to technique. Different ladies have different techniques. Don't like the ladies who bite though, lol. Sucking, licking, flicking with the tongue, varying pressures, use of the fingers too, makes this such a varied playtime. I've experienced plenty in my 52yrs and don't think I will ever get tired of it. Definately my favourite

I'd say some are good , some I wouldn't of been bothered about . its probably a visual thing as much as anything for me anyway .

Only had 1 woman that could make me cum from a bj , not a clue what she did different though !

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"a wee question for the guys out there, assuming you have had blow jobs from a variety of different women do you find you love all blow jobs or only some depending how they are done.

i enjoy a bj if done slowly and to my liking but its unlikely i will cum however i might cum if there is a lot of wanking involved in the process but the sucking and licking on its own does not give me the thrill i think bj's should.

so guys how much do you find you enjoy a blow job ?"

I am the same as you nice and slow with lots of licking as well

depends i dont cum with a blow job but it is better if you know she loves the feel of it and giving it (and some women do) if you think she going through the motions then it just ok no such thing as a bad blow job just some better that others

years ago when i dabbled with swinging i had an experienced woman suck my cock at quite a speed and i felt very little to the point i started going soft so obviously the woman is gonna think she is rubbish lol

my partner licks my balls mostly as these are smooth and shaved and i find this great and she really has a brilliant tecnique for this so its my preference over a bj.

The men usually let you know if you're doing it right by their body movements, groans of pleasure and by cumming. Only man who's never cum from my blow job is my ex-husband!

looking at how good she looks and what you have just said if it comes in three's i would run down and put the lottery on

"looking at how good she looks and what you have just said if it comes in three's i would run down and put the lottery on "

lol ill see if i can scramble a quid together

Theres a definite knack to it!

had some real hack jobs where the lady seems to be trying to pull mym cock off. not pleasent at all. others have rubbed their teeth along the shaft and thats pain full. however i have had some amazing blow jobs that have made my legs tingle and my toes curl. i love pleanty of tongue, a bit of sucktion and pleanty of hand stimulation. it usually takes me a while to cum but if its done right i blow a lotsooner. suppose its the same for girls really.

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

love all blowjobs and god it dont take long for me to cum and if she keeps going i will cum again in about

2mins flat

i had a blow job from 1 lass b4 think she thought she was a fish wasnt good she was meant to suck not blow on it for 5 mins lol

I am selfish - I like to watch the gentleman cum, hence I always finish him off by hand!

Two women (both on this site funnily enough) have ever made me cum with a blow job, personally they don't do a lot for me sensation wise but visually and mentally they are a great turn on, the more the woman seems to be getting pleasure from it the more I enjoy it.

That said I have only come a few times when swinging with another partner, that is something I normally save for my partner and also because I am greedy, if I am playing with someone new I like it to go on and on so don't risk spoiling the fun by cumming, I just hold back and enjoy the fun.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Had plenty of ladies give me blowjobs, only my wife has done it to completion.

A mixture of mouth and hand at the same time works wonders.

Its amazing how many women think a blowjob consists of just using the mouth to go up and down. Even had one lady who did just that, and was dissapointed when after a few minutes I stopped her cos of sensitivity. She said I deprived her! Didn't have the heart to upset her by telling her that her technique needed a lot of working on

Usually my cock gets way to sensitive to allow a blowjob to continue for more than 5 minutes at a time. Even a hand job can make me too sensitive if they concentrate just on the head and not the shaft.

I love getting the old fella sucked off but there have been good ones and bad ones.

I get off most when I am eating a woman out at the same time as getting sucked.

But it does all come down to weather the lady really enjoys sucking because if she does then it shows and make the experience 100 times better than just going through the motions to please.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

I love getting blow jobs. As some have said there is a wide variety of quality in blow jobs. Luckily Shel is in the premier league of blow jobs. Have had some poor blow jobs from other women, but also a few top quality ones!

I think that women who give good blow usually have a "wet mouth" ie, can keep lots of fluid on their tongue, which gives good lube on the cock.

John

By *icelymarkedMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It really is amazing the amount of variation there is. I know one lady who just cannot be beaten - just amazing, whilst others are not so good but ok, then down to the 'oh please stop that!'

Fortunately my lady is goooood and getting better with practice and instruction. One of these days she will be the best ever! I am really proud of her when she does another bloke and his mrs isn't so good .. but then that's just my cruel bit coming out lol

Gosh I am sooo lucky

Kate's got a great technique, would swear she's got two tongues sometimes She's got more degrees of speed and suction than a top of range Dyson too. Her moist finger tips dance round your perineum and tease your bum, mmm As Robert Palmer once said "Simply Irresistable"

well very interesting replies thanks everyone, so i am not alone in thinking not all blow jobs are wonderful as tecnique and visuals add to the experience.

I am maybe a bit more particular as to what really hits the hot spots for me and maybe a bit more instruction with my good lady might make it more enjoyable.

By *teve196301Man  over a year ago

northumberland

Hi,my f/b gives the most amazing bj,Im fully shaven and a very heavy cummer,she sometimes starts by rimming then moving slowly to my firm full balls,sucking each in turn then both!!Licking my shaft & teasing slightly till taking me deep in her mouth........last time she made me cum so much n so hard she gagged a little!!Im very lucky!!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic