FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > why do?

why do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

married men cheat?

my profile states i'm looking for single men "SINGLE" unless thier partner is in on the whole shenanigans

I'm sorry but i will not be party to anyone's relationship ending not now not ever

Whats your opinion?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

been many a heated debate on here about this, but we are with you cheating isnt swinging, and we want no part of it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

same here 2

if i had a gf or if i was married i wont be on here or any other site for that matter but no matter were u go you will find a lot do it

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

but can you blame married men,

as i know females are just the same,

i no its wrong,and unfair on the other half,. but they are the only ones to sort the mess out when things go tits up, soif that wot they wanna do then so be it,

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

It's all down to the old question "Why do women fake orgasms?".....

"Because men fake entire relationships"

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

lol...but there are quite a lot of women who cheat too...it's not just a guy thing

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

" It's all down to the old question "Why do women fake orgasms?".....

"Because men fake entire relationships""

Bit of a broad statement, my mom and dad were married for 52 years ,never a hint of discontent and fully committed till they died .

"same here 2

if i had a gf or if i was married i wont be on here or any other site for that matter but no matter were u go you will find a lot do it"

But meanwhile is it fair to assume that you would be happy to share someone elses partner ?

What an interesting concept ..

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

"same here 2

if i had a gf or if i was married i wont be on here or any other site for that matter but no matter were u go you will find a lot do it

But meanwhile is it fair to assume that you would be happy to share someone elses partner ?

What an interesting concept .."

Truly interesting the same thought entered my mind the minute I read that comment.

By *eanneTVTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"but can you blame married men,

as i know females are just the same,

"

I have to agree with this one, its always the "single" cheating guys that are vindicated on this subject. There are just as many women do the same thing, why are they not vindicated in the same way? is it acceptable for a woman to cheat on their partners? why is it any different from what a guy does?

I am genuinely single its just that I tend to look at both sides of an argument

why try and analyse so much... why do ppl cheat... because they can, rocket science it aint!!!

"lol...but there are quite a lot of women who cheat too...it's not just a guy thing"

True but as I've said before, single women can do what they like and get away with it.

Because they can ,

That says it all basically, both men and women.

"Cake and eat it" springs to mind and "Grass is greener" etc.

We are never satisfied with out lot and are always striving for more, the fact that its "forbidden" territory makes it that little more exciting to anyone venturing on the path of adultry .

As Prime Ministers say: "I also refer the Honourable Members to the replies given earlier.."

In this Thread: So why do single attached guys do it?

Chris

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

"same here 2

What an interesting concept ..Truly interesting the same thought entered my mind the minute I read that comment."

Not really interesting...more like typical guys (take but not giving)...:D...It is also interesting to note that why attached single guys are usually the ones getting questioned at...is because...most guys wouldn't mind playing with a cheating wife/gf...:D

i ant most guys

the answer is no i wont cheat on any1

"lol...but there are quite a lot of women who cheat too...it's not just a guy thing

True but as I've said before, single women can do what they like and get away with it."

i do agree that its double standards, and there are far too many judgemental ppl out there, ppl are always interested in ova ppls lives tho aint they? Anyway i for one wont sit in judgement...i have got on my profile i wont meet attached men but thats cuz the ones i did meet ages ago left my number lying around and irrate wives n gfs dont do it for me xx

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

"same here 2

What an interesting concept .."

Thank you took the words out of my mouth

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

"same here 2

if i had a gf or if i was married i wont be on here or any other site for that matter but no matter were u go you will find a lot do it"

So why swing when your single if you wont do it as a couple when you get a girl friend. It sort of make a mockery of genuine swingers

"same here 2

So why swing when your single if you wont do it as a couple when you get a girl friend. It sort of make a mockery of genuine swingers"

this sweeping statement "genuine swingers" is bandied around far too much as far as i can see, swinging is a state of mind, so get on with it and enjoy!!!! lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"same here 2

So why swing when your single if you wont do it as a couple when you get a girl friend. It sort of make a mockery of genuine swingers

this sweeping statement "genuine swingers" is bandied around far too much as far as i can see, swinging is a state of mind, so get on with it and enjoy!!!! lol"

i think the married guy in the other thread gave a good reason for why he saw others .It was a decision he made after a lot of thought ,and i wonder who else would have a different solution to his dilema.Its easy to judge and blanket condemn without knowing the facts i reckon

just my 2pence worth .

Forum Mod

"same here 2

this sweeping statement "genuine swingers" is bandied around far too much as far as i can see, swinging is a state of mind, so get on with it and enjoy!!!! lol

i think the married guy in the other thread gave a good reason for why he saw others .It was a decision he made after a lot of thought ,and i wonder who else would have a different solution to his dilema.Its easy to judge and blanket condemn without knowing the facts i reckon

just my 2pence worth ."

Exactly PD...I don't judge or condone...no one has given me the right to..someone will probably top this quote about walking a mile in others shoes but I think its very true

im just interested in _icekats definition of genuine swingers, like all good intelectuals im always uo for learning more... so educate me ;0 x

"same here 2

just my 2pence worth .

Exactly PD...I don't judge or condone...no one has given me the right to..someone will probably top this quote about walking a mile in others shoes but I think its very true"

No judgmentals from me either.

And PD : 'back of the net m8'...

i just find it interesting that 'swingers ' are often found complaining about being judged, by so called outsiders, i for one have been myself... so the last thing we should be doing is judging each other??

"

I'm sorry but i will not be party to anyone's relationship ending not now not ever

Whats your opinion?"

How do you know that the married man you are playing with is telling you the truth about his relationship with his wife?

Do you contact the wife and discuss it with her?

It's a tad niave to say you won't meet married men unless the wife knows about it and that you won't contribute to a breakdown of a marriage.

If a marriage breaks down is going to break down whether you are involved or not.

"same here 2

just my 2pence worth ."

"same here 2

just my 2pence worth ."

The problem with any claim made by an openly married individual is:

By definition they are also very accomplished liars, so it will make absolutely no difference what 'reasons' are given they simply will not be believed by most.

In my time I have been acquainted with cheating married men, all have one thing in common - they love to brag about their conquests, the larger the male audience the better.

They will go to great lengths and make any claim that ensures they succeed with their activities.

Maybe those that are showing support for these married people can enlighten us as to how we can differentiate between the openly honest cheat (with acceptable reasons) and the plain old bullshitter !

Perhaps we have already seen one of the real reasons that marrieds don't include their partners - as unusual suspect pointed out - "if i had a gf or if i was married i wont be on here or any other site for that matter but no matter were u go you will find a lot do it".

Malaysia

"i ant most guys

the answer is no i wont cheat on any1"

we weren't talking about single men cheating...were talking about single men accepting to play with wives or gfs who cheat on their men...:D...anyway...who are we to say we wouldn't cheat if we are in their situation anyway...:D...people say "never say never"..:D...

about single guys who swings now but says they'll never swing if they're in relationship...we tend to stray away from them as some views the husband of a swinging couple as an idiot because he is sharing his wife...not the kind of ppl we wanna play with...:D

" It's all down to the old question "Why do women fake orgasms?".....

"Because men fake entire relationships""

Because they think men give a damn...lol

Why does everyone feel they need to label everything?

We are all on here for our own reasons what ever they are do we have the right to judge?

Yes I am married and on here because my marriage died years ago LoL but for my own reasons I will not leave my house or my children.

Liars? again why label everyone the same not all men are the same as not all women are the same and who are we to judge anyone? because lets face it to a lot of other peeps swingers are wrong too LoL.

If someone wants to add a little extra zing to their lives who is anyone to say it's right or wrong?

I much prefer to live and let live.

So why not all lighten up a bit and if someone is looking for something that you are not or do not agree with then maybe just ignore then and let them get on with it life is just too short to worry about what other peeps are doing.

As I said I am on here for my own reasons and if that's not the same as you that's what makes us individuals

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Liars? again why label everyone the same not all men are the same as not all women are the same and who are we to judge anyone? because lets face it to a lot of other peeps swingers are wrong too LoL.

If someone wants to add a little extra zing to their lives who is anyone to say it's right or wrong?

"

Point 1. Liars - why label everyone the same?

Because at the end of the day, if you are in a relationship (be you male or female) and you are having sexual relations with someone else/others, without telling your partner........ then you are, by definition, LYING. It doesn't matter whether or not you think you have good reaon to cheat...... you are lying to your partner and your children about where you are, when you are and what you are doing.

That makes anyone who cheats........a liar.

Point 2. If someone wants to add a little zing to their lives, who is to say its wrong?

I'd say that their partner is the one to say it is wrong.

Regardless of an attached persons situation, to add 'zing' as you put it, to their lives........ it is wrong if you don't have the permission of your partner.

If someone wants to cheat on their partner, there are specific sites for that. Don't infest swinging with the "I've always wanted to try it" line.... it's just twaddle. The majority of cheaters (male and female), think that swinging is an easy option and a way for a quick shag with people who don't care.

Here's a news flash........ most swingers do care. Swinging is about trust, truth and honesty........ NOT the qualities a cheater has.

You can't justify getting your rocks off on a friday night with another person and call it swinging because it assages guilt.

I'm a trained child psychologist and I have seen more traumatised women and children than I care to remember, mainly due to the fact that the male half of the couple was playing happy families when the Mrs found out he was commiting adultery. To destroy someones world because you can't wank off properly or control your urges isn't right.

I abhour cheaters (as many will tell you) but I am well aware that it's not just the males that cheat.

My only consolation is that when your wife finds out (and she will), you will lose everything.

Children do not deserve cheating parents. They see much more than most people realise and they also see the devestation that mum/dad has to go through when their marriage falls apart due to infidelity. Children do not deserve parents who can not be honest and set an example of morality.

In MY opinion, children do not deserve parents who are lying, cheating and generally dishonest.............

Cheaters are scum in MY opinion because the only people they think about are...... THEMSELVES.

"same here 2

just my 2pence worth ."

As the married guy mentioned here my position is simple, if you don't like blokes who cheat on their partners, then don't play with them. If any single bloke can't accommodate, then ask why, it may be they have kids/parents living with them or it could be a wife. Ask a few probing questions and find out. If you go to the house and there are the obvious feminine touches about, then you can reckon he is cheating and you can make your excuses and leave.

If you don't mind what the 'single' man is doing, then there isn't a problem.

Whatever you do, don't be prejudiced against all married blokes playing alone and don't be judgemental.

WoW what an aggressive response LoL I bet you are a bundle of laughs also I did take the time to look at your profile and read,

What an angry person you must be IRL

Still never mind I don't have to deal with it Like OI did say I don't judge people for what they do but obviously I do not fit into your idea of a perfect world.

You don't know me and you don't know what my personal situation is I would never have had a go at someone on a personal note like that but never mind

and who said anything about a quick shag? certainly not me I am looking for a friend as well as a f buddy.

so label me what you will it's not my problem and I harbour no real hard feelings toward you.

don't worry be happy

Us personally wouldn't meet anyone married be it male or female unless both parties are there.

Why?

Because we think its wrong, no matter how its said, if one is playing away without the other knowing then its cheating.

We don't hold it against them that do it, we just don't meet them, our choice, just like some wouldn't meet us for various reasons.

Shaz n Tony

Is the recreational sex that swingers have different to the sex which comes from having an affair or as they are historically known a 'love affair'?

How many swingers actually end up splitting from their partners to go off with someone they met swinging?

A married person having an affair is in my opinion much more at risk of destroying their marriage than the person who is meeting another person or couple purely for recreational sex.

"Is the recreational sex that swingers have different to the sex which comes from having an affair or as they are historically known a 'love affair'?

How many swingers actually end up splitting from their partners to go off with someone they met swinging?

A married person having an affair is in my opinion much more at risk of destroying their marriage than the person who is meeting another person or couple purely for recreational sex.

"

I agree with you on your comment about married people having affairs and going off with that person in comparison to having swinging partners purely for sex. My hubby and I have no secrets and as swingers have no need to lie or do anything behind each other's backs.

but surely aren't we all wrong depending on from what way you look at it.

If you are married then what ever way you dress it up then it is adultery? and if you are single paying with married aren't you coveting your neighbours partner? LoL

No don't get me wrong I am not in any way religious it just seems like if you are not in a particular club then you are wrong LoL.

all sounds a little bit elitist to me

I do like a lively discussion don't you

Malaysia

you know what qclife1959...some people here are extremely judgmental..so don't listen to what they say...what is wrong and right depends on society we live in...some society consider swinging wrong...but we do it anyway...:D...

people playing away shouldn't have to tell anybody why...if they don't wanna play...then be it..we just don't wanna play cause we don't want to get involved in possible dramas..

lies are not always wrong or bad...people lie to protect and to defend...the world is not black and white neh???..:D

wise words there - well said

"WoW what an aggressive response LoL I bet you are a bundle of laughs also I did take the time to look at your profile and read,

What an angry person you must be IRL"

Which is one of the reasons why some of us don't bother to contribute to the Forums as much as we would like.

"Still never mind I don't have to deal with it Like OI did say I don't judge people for what they do but obviously I do not fit into your idea of a perfect world.

You don't know me and you don't know what my personal situation is I would never have had a go at someone on a personal note like that but never mind

and who said anything about a quick shag? certainly not me I am looking for a friend as well as a f buddy.

so label me what you will it's not my problem and I harbour no real hard feelings toward you.

don't worry be happy"

All credit to you (and others) who have contributed to this and the other similar Threads on the go about this topic by giving the view of 'the other side'.

Have to say your very restrained and clever rebuke of that unnecessarily crude and abusive Post was excellent.

And as I have said earlier you'll get no judgmentals from me at all.

In many people's eyes, there is no such thing as 'recreational sex' and those people would judge us ALL to be immoral. To them, sex is an expression of love between two committed people with nobody else involved and for US to call it 'swinging' would not convince them otherwise. The fact it's consensual would mean diddly squat to them - in their view, every swinger (except the singles playing with other singles) is commiting adultery. The point I'm making is that I'm in no position to hoist myself up onto ANY moral high horse concerning anything sex related. Glass houses, stones and all that.

I certainly wouldn't wish ill on anyone who didn't share my view nor would I judge or even question their motives for doing what they do. It's none of my business. But I don't feel the need to damn anyone who doesn't fit my 'moral' criteria - I just quietly exercise my right not to have sex with them. Simple really.

"WoW what an aggressive response LoL I bet you are a bundle of laughs also I did take the time to look at your profile and read,

What an angry person you must be IRL

Which is one of the reasons why some of us don't bother to contribute to the Forums as much as we would like.

"

I have to say I tend to agree. Being aggresively flamed for not sharing someone's opinion or their rigid moral code isn't an experience most normal, stable people enjoy. I guess some people would rather avoid the forums than risk such a barrage of abuse.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Lets get one thing straight shall we....

I am actually a bundle of laughs. Ask many of the people on here that know me personally.

I loath cheaters because I've seen what destruction infidelity causes. I've been cheated on by a man I positively adored and who had no reason whatsoever to cheat on me.

I've also been in the position where, when I started swinging, I met someone, even went to his house and was getting on famously until his wife turned up on my doorstep one day. I had no idea he was married, there were no indications in his house and she (of course, cus this is what women do) blamed me. I was threatened and ended up having to call the police which wasn't nice cus I lived on my own with 3 children.

I gave up swinging for a while after that little episode.

I am sure that all those that cheat have their various reasons, I am sure that if a cheater can justify to themselves why they cheat then they feel that what they are doing is 'right', but its not.

As others have said, they won't be responsible for the break up of a relationship. You can't ever be sure that a cheater won't get caught and who will the partner blame? I bet it won't be the cheater.

In a perfect swinging world, there would be no cheaters. In a slightly less than perfect swinging world all cheaters would admit they are cheating.

But it doesn't happen. We've turned people out of our house (before getting down to it) because, after a few sensible questions, we have realised they are 'playing away'. Does that make us bad people. No it doesn't, it makes us a couple that abide by certain rules.

I am perfectly within my rights as a forumite, to give my opinion. I will not be side swiped by some (cheaters and non cheaters) into appearing to be a bully.

I am not..... but I do hold very strong opinions.

If I got a little to close to the bone and someone thought I was being personal, then tough. I won't apologise for my own moral code however, I will state that if you read my post above, it is actually aimed generally for the most of it.

As for the person who states that he doesn't post on here because of people like me........ grow up. Rational and irrational debate has been going on since time began and each person who uses this site has the option to give their opinion should they so wish.

I for one do......... And do you know something....... I personally don't care what anyone else thinks because the people that know me, have met me and I call friends actually know the real me.

I would love to be able to sit on my throne and say that Fab has got it right but they haven't, in fact no site ever will because THEY can't stop the influx of marrieds/attacheds from joining. For those of us that meet singles, it makes it bloody hard work and the first email is generally like the Spanish inquisition due to the 101 questions that get asked but who's fault is that?...........

Is it mine......... NO

It's the fault of those that can't be honest in their personal lives and have to sneek around looking for sex rather than trying to sort out their marriages and infesting swinging sites.

Yes I'm blunt, Yes I'm to the point and Yes I'm opinionated.

But I get dam good sex and lots of meets if I want them because......... I'm honest and I'm me.

You can have any strength of moral or any other code you choose. That isn't the issue here. But there is a world of difference between disagreeing with a persons views / outlook / etc and attacking the person themselves for holding those views. one is debate / argument and the other is abuse.

Like you I am blunt sometimes. But I never ever abuse people no matter how rude or abusive I think they may be.

"You can have any strength of moral or any other code you choose. That isn't the issue here. But there is a world of difference between disagreeing with a persons views / outlook / etc and attacking the person themselves for holding those views. one is debate / argument and the other is abuse.

Like you I am blunt sometimes. But I never ever abuse people no matter how rude or abusive I think they may be. "

Well expressed - and in less than three chapters

Ah! I knew there had to be an underlying reason for your aggression.

Sorry that you did go through what you did but thats no real excuse for flaming someone that you do not know and do not know my own reasons.

we will never agree that's apparent lucking we are not neighbours hehehehehehe

ffs who cares?? if people want to chat let them!!! why should you care??

I also dont like cheats, like Maddie, Ive been cheated on and it does not feel good, I would have no part in making someone else feel like I did at that time.

But Im not gonna sit here moaning about it because it wont make one stich of difference.

Although you have to wonder in a thread all about cheating partners, how does a woman who says she doesnt do it end up looking like the bad one?

Crazy world eh Maddie x

"I also dont like cheats, like Maddie, Ive been cheated on and it does not feel good, I would have no part in making someone else feel like I did at that time.

But Im not gonna sit here moaning about it because it wont make one stich of difference.

Although you have to wonder in a thread all about cheating partners, how does a woman who says she doesnt do it end up looking like the bad one?

Crazy world eh Maddie x"

We can all recall being cheated on in one way or another and I was cheated on both by my Ex's adultery and her financial con tricks so I lost a wife, a house and my business. Doesn't give me the right to abuse anyone (except possibly my Ex!).

I think you have slightly misread, or are misrepresenting, the posts if you think my, and other's, views on what Madchick wrote are because she DOESN'T cheat. I actually agree with (most of) her views but deeply disagree with her language and presentation. But note I have not used similar language myself.

I'm not sure I'd cope being so perfect.. must be hard judging others all the time...

Sorry to hear you were cheated on conned and diddled... No really lol.

"You can have any strength of moral or any other code you choose. That isn't the issue here. But there is a world of difference between disagreeing with a persons views / outlook / etc and attacking the person themselves for holding those views. one is debate / argument and the other is abuse.

Like you I am blunt sometimes. But I never ever abuse people no matter how rude or abusive I think they may be. "

Agree with that....... strangely!

"I'm not sure I'd cope being so perfect.. must be hard judging others all the time...

Sorry to hear you were cheated on conned and diddled... No really lol."

How wonderfully sarcastic. No really!

Was that really called for? I don't think so. Just trying to both add to a discussion and keep the language civil. I guess I really don't 'get' how this Forum works.

Fair play but on occasion you can come across a bt judgmental yourself.. So in effect contradict your own posts.

We all use the forums for differing reasons.. Myself/Ourselves purely as a fun way of connecting with people, some are too serious but thats their right too surely?

Yes fair enough I seem to poke my nose where its not needed.. but in a fun way. Mostly where I see someone who is clever with words etc belittling someone less clever with words, less able to get across what they want to say..

"Fair play but on occasion you can come across a bt judgmental yourself.. So in effect contradict your own posts."

At the risk of hijacking this Thread I am sorry I appear judgmental. In no way intended I assure you so I will watch that. Thanks.

"Yes fair enough I seem to poke my nose where its not needed.. but in a fun way. Mostly where I see someone who is clever with words etc belittling someone less clever with words, less able to get across what they want to say..

"

A Forum is for people to poke their nose in surely? I am sure you aren't insinuating I was belittling anyone as I am not very clever with words and those with whom I have disagreed are more than able 'to get across what they want to say'.

surely the definition of cheating is going behind someone's back? or swindling them out of something.

Well I am doing neither as I am not hiding the fact that I am looking for someone else in fact have said it many many times to my other half LoL.

But peeps have their own ways of looking at things and no amount of talking is ever going to change that and then again I would stand by my own opinion too

I just don't like labels on people thats all

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"In many people's eyes, there is no such thing as 'recreational sex' and those people would judge us ALL to be immoral. To them, sex is an expression of love between two committed people with nobody else involved and for US to call it 'swinging' would not convince them otherwise. The fact it's consensual would mean diddly squat to them - in their view, every swinger (except the singles playing with other singles) is commiting adultery. The point I'm making is that I'm in no position to hoist myself up onto ANY moral high horse concerning anything sex related. Glass houses, stones and all that.

"

We would have to agree with that. What right do we have to contradict (though we do like to understand)

re adultery - a lot of vanillas think all swingers are adulterers yes?

Agreed consensus between a couple to swing is just conspiracy to commit adultery so we have heard said

For our part we've met some couples who are genuine couples, some 'fuckbuddies' some singles who are not singles andsome who are, and on at least one occasion a very nice couple who were happily married - both to other people!

We had fun with all of them.

The only ones that kinda got our goat was one couple who approached us as a single male basically asking to fuck Judy. When we said we would meet but only as a 4sum the answer was 'we only swing as a couple with single fems, I only meet couples as a single guy'

Now that just goes to prove there is at least one thing we will be a little judgemental on lol - double standards!.

How some people can actually live with the obvious hipocrisy of that situation who knows lol We'd get tied up in loops and disappear into a paradox

xxxxx

Ju & Rich

because they do there is no simple answer, I am in process of amending my profiles to say single guys only as have had some unpleasant experiences when a guy who claimed his partner was happy with it found out she was not .

» Add a new message to this topic