FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Breast implants - enhancement or criminal vandalism?

Breast implants - enhancement or criminal vandalism?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichNjudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Hi OK so how many of you have played with women who have fake tits (or guys with fake tits for that matter lol)

Do you specifically search out women with implants, or do you loath and avoid them? Or does it make not the slightest difference to you at all?

We'll answer later but over to you

xxxx

Ju & Rich

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well i have not played with anyone with fake anything.

As an innocent bystander they look false so therefore must feel false ?

i honestly dont know ?

The media , etc portray the "massive" and ive seen women with enormous ones and they dont bloody move...

Thankfully mine are all real and do move. be it south with age

I do understand why some ladies and even fellas now , want to have it done.

but i for one think some go toooo far .

But then im looking from a womans perspective , not a mans .

which stands to reason , has to differ !

We think any form of cosmetic surgery,be it facial,boobs,lipo or whatever,if its benificial to that persons physical or mental wellbeing, then good look to them.

We'd have no problem playing with anyone who'd had C/S of any kind.I know I (Ric) could spend a fortune on it if I won the lottery.Mind you,it'd have to be a bloody big win the amount I need doing.

XXXX

Forum Mod

I have had a play of a couple of pairs of fake boobs on women and both of them were a natural size not massive...and they both felt and looked really natural

There are some wonderful natural looking boob jobs out there , i think the problem lies in when they go mad and get out of proportion to the lady having them done.

But like the others, what ever makes you feel good has to be a plus in anyones book

Never had the chance to have a feel before. Personally I think they can look a bit funny at times, you never know though, they may feel great.

Having said that I know some women who had it done to give a bit of lift that they lost after having children, and they did look ok because they weren't overdone, but again I've never felt them or seen them in the flesh.

I think I'd agree that you can go too big, so there is probably a line somewhere.

I also think there are good and bad reasons for doing it i.e. to reverse gravity is probably fair enough, but the ones who do it because they aren't happy should probably try and solve the problem a different way. They are the ones who just go bigger and bigger and are never satisfied.

think when mine goe south il just have me nipples moved up

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

played with a few, they looked great but were like bloody rocks!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

im often asked if my boobs r real but its all down to gd bra's with out them my boobs r on the floor lol but i would defo luv a boob lift

luv jacs

xxxx

"im often asked if my boobs r real but its all down to gd bra's with out them my boobs r on the floor lol but i would defo luv a boob lift

luv jacs

xxxx"

oh id love to just go into any shop n buy a bra.... cant tho ;( all i can say is thank u katie price n freya!!! xx

oh yeah and men with big hands bless em they always help me out !!!

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

I have come across some nice ones

If it’s a good quality job with realistic sized implants it can work well, and has been said, increasing the woman’s confidence can lead to an all round win!

*But* I have come across rubber balls with little feeling left in them, and that’s really off putting.

Why damage one of the more erogenous zones in the body just for looks, then never enjoy the feelings they bring?

Oh and it’s weird when the nipples aren’t where you expert, but off to the side or something.

Real Boobs Rock!

LOL

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

yep...I'd go for a boob lift too....

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

criminal?what so criminal about it?....:D

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

have manhandled both types like both types, so dont mind er...thats all i can say on subject lol

Just have a look at some of the so called celebs if you want to see some boobjob vandalism - Victoria Beckham is a fine example - up around her neck, nipples facing East and West. She'll have paid good money for that damage to be done ...

Now on the other hand, Mrs Redhot is due to go into hospital in about 4 months to have hers reduced and lifted ... but at least they'll still be hers - just not as much of them lol

"Just have a look at some of the so called celebs if you want to see some boobjob vandalism - Victoria Beckham is a fine example - up around her neck, nipples facing East and West. She'll have paid good money for that damage to be done ...

Now on the other hand, Mrs Redhot is due to go into hospital in about 4 months to have hers reduced and lifted ... but at least they'll still be hers - just not as much of them lol"

can i go with her, then what she dont want they can pass on to me and i can come out with big booooobies

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I've seen (and felt) good boob jobs and not so good boob jobs, and if a person really wants one then that's their choice.

what I would say is dont be under the illusion that by changing your boobs, you'll be changing your life - you're not - you're just changing your boobs. And if you're unhappy with your body, the chances are that once you're boobs are "fixed", you'll just find somethign else that you are unhappy with.

Its an age old problem...

The thing here is those who have had them done if it truly makes them happy and confidence then why not..

Nothing but nothing is sexier than a woman who is comfortable with herself in my eyes..Big, small fake or real.. if SHE is happy bet your life your in for some fun..

So.. for us, makes no odds so long as she is happy..

Damn edit... Grrrrr Confident!!!!

By *atusMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

I prefer natural all the way but if the lady (or guy) has them and is better socially, mentally and/or healthwise then I say ok no problem x

"can i go with her, then what she dont want they can pass on to me and i can come out with big booooobies"

Kitty, you're mad loll

natural boobs on a bloke ewwwwww lol

I (debs lol) am a natural 34dd and we have played with someone who has had breast implants .... they looked fab and although very very firm they weren't unnatural and yes I enjoyed them lol . To be honest though we like boobs of all shapes and sizes lol xxx

breast implants that are implanted under the breast muscle look and feel better than those over the muscle.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Wiggles realy wants breast implants, but sadly it's way out of our price range..

She is only a 32a but her nipples are amazing

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Can anyone who has had them say whether they lost any sensitivity or feeling at all ...

just wondered

PD

Forum Mod

I asked the women that question and both of them said no...the sensation was the same as before

it all depends on the individual mine are over and i dont think they look too fake

"it all depends on the individual mine are over and i dont think they look too fake "

Lovely pair,worth every penny

XXXX

ah thanks, i think so too lol

well id be lost with out my 36ggs, did contemplate reduction but id miss em i think, i like the look of enhanced and i suppose id go for em if i dint already have ample

i think they like anything else, you get some good ones and some bad ones, i have seen some women with implants that look real to the point you really would'nt know they was'nt, then i've seen some that look like they have two rock hard foot balls attatched to their chest, suppose it depends where you go and how much you pay

"i think they like anything else, you get some good ones and some bad ones, i have seen some women with implants that look real to the point you really would'nt know they was'nt, then i've seen some that look like they have two rock hard foot balls attatched to their chest, suppose it depends where you go and how much you pay"

There are other things too,like the skill of the surgeon,the size of the breast pockets,breadth of rib cage and what you start off with in the first place. What it all comes down to in the long run is just the luck of the draw.

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic